Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shirts 12:55 - May 23 with 2370 viewsYorkshirehoop

Does anyone know if we are gonna introduce new shirts for next season or keep the same ? I would love us to go back to something similar to the black with gold trim away shirt from 2 years ago.for me the best looking shirt for years.just got my 140 year anniversary shirt the other day brand new of e bay but the collar is horrible and is too bendy.
Shirts on 13:06 - May 23 with 2317 viewsslmrstid

I think the days of clubs keeping kits for more than one year are long gone now, so I imagine there will be some kit announcement later in the summer, followed up by lots of complaints when it inevitably doesn't arrive in time to be sold at the start of the new season.
Shirts on 13:23 - May 23 with 2270 viewsTGRRRSSS

It's almost like we expect these things...
Shirts on 13:52 - May 23 with 2173 viewsDannyPaddox

I probably shouldn’t reveal this but as next season will be my 50th year supporting the Rs and visiting Loftus Road, in honour of the money spent (wasted?) and amount of sanity eroded the club are doing a commemorative shirt.

It’s going to be called the Quinquagesimus Annus jersey. And yes you can get an ointment for that.
Shirts on 13:53 - May 23 with 2170 viewsbosh67

I am not sure how people fork out another £50+ on these things?

I think we should do Brentford's model. Only change one kit each year rather than both. I think Brentford only changed their away kit last year and played in the same home shirt. Next year they will change the home one and keep the away one. Seems much more responsible to me.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Shirts on 15:07 - May 23 with 2031 viewsToast_R

Shirts on 13:53 - May 23 by bosh67

I am not sure how people fork out another £50+ on these things?

I think we should do Brentford's model. Only change one kit each year rather than both. I think Brentford only changed their away kit last year and played in the same home shirt. Next year they will change the home one and keep the away one. Seems much more responsible to me.

Is there anything Brentford don't do more admirably and righteous than what QPR do?

Moaning probably.
Shirts on 15:12 - May 23 with 2021 viewskingsburyR

Shirts on 15:07 - May 23 by Toast_R

Is there anything Brentford don't do more admirably and righteous than what QPR do?

Moaning probably.

DRAMA!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Shirts on 15:19 - May 23 with 1985 viewsBoston

I solved the shirt changing problem by only ever buying two, a/ the long sleeve pwoppa hoop size from about 1972 and b/ The Guinness.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Shirts on 21:25 - May 23 with 1721 viewsBushRanger82

Highly likely.
The Dryworld kit still the best we've had in the last decade.
Errea just haven't got anywhere near, yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Shirts on 08:32 - May 24 with 1535 viewsconnell10

Shirts on 21:25 - May 23 by BushRanger82

Highly likely.
The Dryworld kit still the best we've had in the last decade.
Errea just haven't got anywhere near, yet.

Agree for quality you cant beat Dryworld but for design the last two away kits by Errea have been the dogs!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Shirts on 08:35 - May 24 with 1527 viewsHooping_Mad

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Shirts on 09:23 - May 24 with 1484 viewsQPunkR

Shirts on 13:52 - May 23 by DannyPaddox

I probably shouldn’t reveal this but as next season will be my 50th year supporting the Rs and visiting Loftus Road, in honour of the money spent (wasted?) and amount of sanity eroded the club are doing a commemorative shirt.

It’s going to be called the Quinquagesimus Annus jersey. And yes you can get an ointment for that.

Can I pre-order one already? Certainly better than any of the tripe Nike served up!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024