Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain 07:00 - Jul 3 with 3501 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60417/andrew-coleman-a-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 22:45 - Jul 3 with 727 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman maybe given control in the coming weeks / start of the season.
If we have a difficult start to the season then expect Silverstein, Kaplan and Levien to become more hands-on.
Kaplan was dealing with Martin in March (before Millwall) - not others based at the club in the UK.
Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 22:50 - Jul 3 with 723 viewsguthrieintherain

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 22:40 - Jul 3 by KeithHaynes

Not sure he spoke much bull. But there you go.

What about the opposition getting tired chasing us.
The process which was his way of deflecting criticism.

Constantly stating we had one of the smallest budgets in the league when we were top 10.

It was all about declecting blame he was good at that in my opinion.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 22:51]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 23:09 - Jul 3 with 697 viewsFireboy2

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 22:40 - Jul 3 by KeithHaynes

Not sure he spoke much bull. But there you go.

This ^ 🤷
Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 23:48 - Jul 3 with 673 viewsKeithHaynes

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 22:50 - Jul 3 by guthrieintherain

Constantly stating we had one of the smallest budgets in the league when we were top 10.

I just felt he was a very well educated and astute coach who tried to bring a style of football to the club that towards the end of the season worked a treat. However, we remain, players and managers go.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 06:13 - Jul 4 with 618 viewsDr_Winston

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 23:48 - Jul 3 by KeithHaynes

I just felt he was a very well educated and astute coach who tried to bring a style of football to the club that towards the end of the season worked a treat. However, we remain, players and managers go.

The results towards the end of the season were a direct result of changing that style. Certainly not because of it. Not by any measure.

He was as full of his own crap as any Swans manager I've ever seen, with perhaps the exception of Monk. There would have been a justified case for laughing him out of the club when he came up with that nonsense about us being "better by every metric than when he took over" is if we weren't in the middle of our worst run of form for 20 years.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 6:14]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:04 - Jul 4 with 590 viewsWhiterockin

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 22:36 - Jul 3 by KeithHaynes

I’ll be honest I have limited knowledge on the investment from Coleman, but this should be reflected at companies house surely ? Mentioned this to a mate today and he said, maybe he hasn’t invested in the club but somewhere else ?

Baffled ?

This has been my point since he was announced as chairman, until it's recorded at companies house it doesn't exist and is complete BS. Unless they are of course not following legal company procedure, then they would fall foul of the EFL rules and we could be liable for a points deduction. This really does need to be clarified quickly, smoke and mirrors is no good for anyone.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 7:05]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:22 - Jul 4 with 578 viewsKeithHaynes

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:04 - Jul 4 by Whiterockin

This has been my point since he was announced as chairman, until it's recorded at companies house it doesn't exist and is complete BS. Unless they are of course not following legal company procedure, then they would fall foul of the EFL rules and we could be liable for a points deduction. This really does need to be clarified quickly, smoke and mirrors is no good for anyone.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 7:05]

The Swans aren’t as daft as to not follow procedure. As I said, is the investment elsewhere🤷🏻‍♂️

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:30 - Jul 4 with 557 viewsWhiterockin

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:22 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

The Swans aren’t as daft as to not follow procedure. As I said, is the investment elsewhere🤷🏻‍♂️

But surely any "significant investment" anywhere in the club has to be shown at companies house to comply with company law. Obviously investment like a major sponsorship deal as an example, would not count until the annual accounts, but a "significant investment" by a new chairman, the question needs to be asked how much and where.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:31 - Jul 4 with 555 viewsguthrieintherain

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 23:48 - Jul 3 by KeithHaynes

Fair enough Keith.

It's all about opinions not that it matters to us anymore.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:37 - Jul 4 with 547 viewsKeithHaynes

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:31 - Jul 4 by guthrieintherain

Fair enough Keith.

Now that’s a fact 😉

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:38 - Jul 4 with 546 viewsonehunglow

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 07:31 - Jul 4 by guthrieintherain

Fair enough Keith.

True.
It’s fair to say I fundamentally differ regarding Keith’s view.
I might have said as much .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 12:58 - Jul 4 with 434 viewsJJJack

Andrew Coleman : A personal address to the Swansea City squad in Spain on 22:50 - Jul 3 by guthrieintherain

I concur. Martin was full of crap, sorry, and will get found out at Southampton for his intransigence and failure to learn. I have a bit of inside knowledge from my son who has attended many of Duff's prezzers and got to ask him questions etc. He won't take any crap and won't be falling out with key players to anything like the extent Martin did. I'm more optimistic than I have been in a while.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 13:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024