Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Col U league matches only Prediction League 11:06 - Jul 19 with 929 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Would there be any interest in a Col U only prediction league similar to the Predictions in the Interactive section?

It would be Col U league matches only with no goalscorer predictions.

Scoring system:
2 points for a correct win result
3 points for a correct draw result
1 bonus point for each correct team score
1 bonus point for overall correct score (not applicable for draws)

This means a spot on is worth five points but you could also get a point if you predicted Col U to win 2-1 and they drew 1-1 and you'd get three points if it finished 2-0 or 3-1, 4-1, 5-1 etc.

Hope this all makes sense.

Happy to run with this if there's enough interest.

CheeRS

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Col U league matches only Prediction League on 12:08 - Jul 19 with 914 viewsdurham_exile

Sounds good RS.
Please count me in.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Col U league matches only Prediction League on 14:12 - Jul 19 with 905 viewswessex_exile

I'm up for that RS

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Col U league matches only Prediction League on 19:46 - Jul 19 with 888 viewsgerry_us

Me to
Col U league matches only Prediction League on 21:47 - Jul 19 with 865 viewsoxfcolu

I'm in
Col U league matches only Prediction League on 21:47 - Jul 19 with 865 viewsghughes11

There is a Col U matches only Prediction League being currently run on the Official Colchester United Message Board here:
http://forum.cu-fcchat.com/viewforum.php?f=20

Slightly different scoring system etc, but they are always looking for more players to join that always makes for a more interesting competition.

Maybe you can incorporate these rules within that competition?

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Col U league matches only Prediction League on 23:18 - Jul 19 with 858 viewsgerry_us

Col U league matches only Prediction League on 21:47 - Jul 19 by ghughes11

There is a Col U matches only Prediction League being currently run on the Official Colchester United Message Board here:
http://forum.cu-fcchat.com/viewforum.php?f=20

Slightly different scoring system etc, but they are always looking for more players to join that always makes for a more interesting competition.

Maybe you can incorporate these rules within that competition?

There was Us only prediction league in this board within "Interactive" but it seems to have been discontinued since last season.
No idea who ran it but it was pretty well supported for many seasons by board members and others. Perhaps this could be restored to former glory?
Col U league matches only Prediction League on 08:56 - Jul 20 with 834 viewsburnsieespana

Not sure and will depend upon final format but in principal count be in RS.
Col U league matches only Prediction League on 08:39 - Jul 21 with 774 viewsnoah4x4

Sorry, not for me. Already struggling to support all of the many current ‘Happy’ competitions. Then begs the question, if it was launched, will it contribute to overall ‘Happy points’? We already have enough leagues, cups and similar. If the official forum already has it, if people want it, surely they can participate there?
Login to get fewer ads

Col U league matches only Prediction League on 22:38 - Aug 2 with 651 viewsmfb_cufc

Col U league matches only Prediction League on 08:39 - Jul 21 by noah4x4

Sorry, not for me. Already struggling to support all of the many current ‘Happy’ competitions. Then begs the question, if it was launched, will it contribute to overall ‘Happy points’? We already have enough leagues, cups and similar. If the official forum already has it, if people want it, surely they can participate there?

Count me in. It won't be contributing to overall Happy points Noah.

mfb

Col U league matches only Prediction League on 01:41 - Aug 4 with 595 viewsRSCOSWORTH

There seems to be a bit of interest so I’ll give it a go and see how we get on. Hopefully it’ll be more successful and last longer than Kevin Keen’s tenure as Col U’s manager.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024