Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National League TV 20:48 - Jul 26 with 7067 viewsCanadaDale

Anyone else having issues with is saying nothing available in your region for those living outside the UK?
Even when you create a profile with them, the teams in the league haven’t been update. Still got Notts and Wrexham on the list of teams when you chose who you support.
Poor to say the start of the season is so close and you can’t get a viewing pass and the teams haven’t been updated.
National League TV on 23:28 - Jul 26 with 6905 viewsCarbonDale

Same for me in the mess of a country to your south. I'm not looking forward to being forced to subscribe to audio commentary if it comes to that; I'd rather refresh Twitter than listen to that.
National League TV on 12:30 - Jul 27 with 6726 viewsmatthewdale1983

National League TV on 23:28 - Jul 26 by CarbonDale

Same for me in the mess of a country to your south. I'm not looking forward to being forced to subscribe to audio commentary if it comes to that; I'd rather refresh Twitter than listen to that.

They seem rubbish, I have emailed their customer care, got the following response.

This was there response today:

Hi Matthew,

This has not yet been updated. This will be updated closer to the beginning of the season.

Kind Regards

How late do they want to leave it, surely it takes less time to rectify than it does to answer my email. . we only start in a week......
National League TV on 13:48 - Jul 27 with 6629 viewsBazzanne

National League TV on 12:30 - Jul 27 by matthewdale1983

They seem rubbish, I have emailed their customer care, got the following response.

This was there response today:

Hi Matthew,

This has not yet been updated. This will be updated closer to the beginning of the season.

Kind Regards

How late do they want to leave it, surely it takes less time to rectify than it does to answer my email. . we only start in a week......

Same for me in Australia. Seems very tinpot organisation.
National League TV on 19:09 - Jul 27 with 6416 viewsCanadaDale

Pretty poor service to say the season is so close. Such a small things that really wouldn’t take long at all to fix
National League TV on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 6063 viewsjacko_dale

Have just registered (still no option to select Dale) and the only available pass/subscription to me is the Chelmsford v Arsenal friendly. Has anyone managed to subscribe to coverage yet?
National League TV on 12:55 - Aug 2 with 5837 viewsmatthewdale1983

National League TV on 09:21 - Aug 2 by jacko_dale

Have just registered (still no option to select Dale) and the only available pass/subscription to me is the Chelmsford v Arsenal friendly. Has anyone managed to subscribe to coverage yet?

No, you an only register as a fan, no selection for the Dale, their service team messaged me last week to say updated, I checked and it wasn't, I sent an email to say it still hasn't been updated, got a further response yesterday saying it will get updated closer to the start of the season and he said with in 1 to 2 weeks before the start, I kindly reminded him the season starts on Saturday...No response, absolutely rubbish.
National League TV on 18:28 - Aug 2 with 5579 viewsrafc1984

For what it's worth, my take on this - NLTV don't need to be up and running until Tuesday 14th August as they can't show anything till then.
They can't show Saturday 3pm ko or anything that's on BT (TNT) Sport.
National League TV on 20:15 - Aug 2 with 5436 viewsNigeriamark

National League TV on 18:28 - Aug 2 by rafc1984

For what it's worth, my take on this - NLTV don't need to be up and running until Tuesday 14th August as they can't show anything till then.

Says no packages for Tanzania. I would have thought that as long as someone pays, any country outside the UK should be able to get the full package as was the case with I-Follow
Login to get fewer ads

National League TV on 09:01 - Aug 3 with 5147 viewsdholdh

National League TV on 18:28 - Aug 2 by rafc1984

They need to be active before the weekend for fans based abroad who would still have access to the Saturday 3pm (and live BT/TNT) games.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 9:58]
National League TV on 13:10 - Aug 3 with 5011 viewsPeaky

National League TV on 09:01 - Aug 3 by dholdh

They need to be active before the weekend for fans based abroad who would still have access to the Saturday 3pm (and live BT/TNT) games.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 9:58]

I am willing to sign up for a season again this year but it’s proving difficult and a risk at this stage. With the amount of exiles dale have this is another gap that is not properly explored. I would much rather pay towards something that goes towards the club than a sneaky stick that bypasses it wink wink.
National League TV on 13:25 - Aug 3 with 4979 viewsYorkshire_Dale

National League TV on 13:10 - Aug 3 by Peaky

I am willing to sign up for a season again this year but it’s proving difficult and a risk at this stage. With the amount of exiles dale have this is another gap that is not properly explored. I would much rather pay towards something that goes towards the club than a sneaky stick that bypasses it wink wink.

True, at least with Ifollow the Club got a taste of the fee but not with TNT?
National League TV on 15:03 - Aug 3 with 4898 viewsdholdh

National League TV on 13:25 - Aug 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

True, at least with Ifollow the Club got a taste of the fee but not with TNT?

With the National League TV website streaming the club get a share of that. This article seems to suggest 60% of the fee goes to the club the viewer supports: https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/questions-raised-over-whether-n

With BT Sport / TNT broadcasts, they should still get something, though not much. According to this article about Hartlepool it was £6k per home match at the time it was written: https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/how-much-prize-and-tv-money-pool

PS. I've just looked again and the packages appear to all be online now (well at least for domestic customers- not sure about international) : https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/packages
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 15:09]
National League TV on 15:24 - Aug 3 with 4848 viewsfrenzied

Why is Dales game at York on Mon 28TH Aug not listed on the schedule?

Thought you could purchase on a match by match basis rather than a monthly or season pass..?

i follow was a better offer
National League TV on 15:35 - Aug 3 with 4824 viewsdholdh

National League TV on 15:24 - Aug 3 by frenzied

Why is Dales game at York on Mon 28TH Aug not listed on the schedule?

Thought you could purchase on a match by match basis rather than a monthly or season pass..?

i follow was a better offer

No idea about the York game, but you can purchase on a match by match basis according to everything I've read. I'd guess they only put the individual match passes up one week at a time. Ebbsfleet isn't listed on there in the UK to stream as it's on BT and I bet they probably won't list the individual Oxford pass until after this weekend.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 15:36]
National League TV on 15:45 - Aug 3 with 4807 viewsjacko_dale

£170 for an international season pass - this non-league lark is expensive!
National League TV on 16:02 - Aug 3 with 4765 viewsheywooddale

Just had a quick scan through the fixtures we've currently got 9 non Saturday 3pm games (that aren't already gonna be on TNT). That makes it £18.80 a game on the season pass if you are just interested in the Dale games presuming no more get televised.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 16:04]
National League TV on 16:16 - Aug 3 with 4741 viewsfrenzied

National League TV on 15:35 - Aug 3 by dholdh

No idea about the York game, but you can purchase on a match by match basis according to everything I've read. I'd guess they only put the individual match passes up one week at a time. Ebbsfleet isn't listed on there in the UK to stream as it's on BT and I bet they probably won't list the individual Oxford pass until after this weekend.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 15:36]

thanks for that

i thought id read it that this was poss...
National League TV on 16:33 - Aug 3 with 4711 viewsdholdh

National League TV on 16:02 - Aug 3 by heywooddale

Just had a quick scan through the fixtures we've currently got 9 non Saturday 3pm games (that aren't already gonna be on TNT). That makes it £18.80 a game on the season pass if you are just interested in the Dale games presuming no more get televised.

If the recent friendlies are anything to go by I think they were around a tenner each on the platform, so it's probably best to do each Dale game individually based on the pass working out at £18.80.
National League TV on 17:04 - Aug 3 with 4675 viewsYorkshire_Dale

National League TV on 15:03 - Aug 3 by dholdh

With the National League TV website streaming the club get a share of that. This article seems to suggest 60% of the fee goes to the club the viewer supports: https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/questions-raised-over-whether-n

With BT Sport / TNT broadcasts, they should still get something, though not much. According to this article about Hartlepool it was £6k per home match at the time it was written: https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/how-much-prize-and-tv-money-pool

PS. I've just looked again and the packages appear to all be online now (well at least for domestic customers- not sure about international) : https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/packages
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 15:09]

Thank you.....the info about TNT is patchy at best. It would be nice to have a definitive on exactly who gets what.

Thanks for your info.
National League TV on 05:38 - Aug 5 with 4412 viewsfrenzied

National League TV on 16:02 - Aug 3 by heywooddale

May get one or two more midweek games if the Sat ones are cancelled due to weather or dare i say it...a cup run???
National League TV on 06:29 - Aug 5 with 4398 viewsPeaky

National League TV on 05:38 - Aug 5 by frenzied

May get one or two more midweek games if the Sat ones are cancelled due to weather or dare i say it...a cup run???

Yeah after doing homework it’s totally not worth it for a season pass. Bein sports here is $129 and you get all prem, most championship and some league one and two. Optus sport for $129 has all prem and then a host of other stuff from cricket to champs league. This non league tv works out about $350 and midweek games are pointless as it’s about 3am on weekdays. These prices once again not competitive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024