Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TV games - QPR V leicester 19:02 - Aug 20 with 2630 viewsBacon

Looking to come down for the game from the northeast, bringing friends.

Only concern is booking trains for this game only to find it shifted due to sky. Does anyone know when they announce for the end of Oct or if this game is already not selected?
TV games - QPR V leicester on 19:24 - Aug 20 with 2520 viewsPaddyhoops

It won’t be announced until next month. I should imagine . Hope it’s shifted to Friday night as I’ve inadvertently booked a weekend with Mrs PH to the Isle of Wight going Saturday.
TV games - QPR V leicester on 20:15 - Aug 20 with 2409 viewscolinallcars

Our problems with Sky this season are as nothing compared to what we'll encounter with the “enhanced” deal for next season.
I imagine it'll be somewhat easier if we suffer relegation.
TV games - QPR V leicester on 21:42 - Aug 20 with 2281 viewsslmrstid

TV games - QPR V leicester on 19:24 - Aug 20 by Paddyhoops

It won’t be announced until next month. I should imagine . Hope it’s shifted to Friday night as I’ve inadvertently booked a weekend with Mrs PH to the Isle of Wight going Saturday.

And conversely I'm very much hoping if Sky do shift it, its not to Friday night as I've bought tickets to see England Women the night before against Belgium, coincidentally being played in Leicester.

I can see plenty of Leicester games being moved for TV this year though as they'll be expected to be top, so it wouldn't surprise me if this one gets selected.
TV games - QPR V leicester on 21:50 - Aug 20 with 2262 viewsWirralHoop

Watch out booking trains, they get to call strikes with much less notice than we get from Sky
TV games - QPR V leicester on 08:44 - Aug 21 with 2062 viewslosethedrum

This EFL guide says next picks by sept 15th hope it is useful.

https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/tv-game-selection-process
TV games - QPR V leicester on 15:17 - Aug 21 with 1783 viewsWalnut

TV games - QPR V leicester on 21:42 - Aug 20 by slmrstid

And conversely I'm very much hoping if Sky do shift it, its not to Friday night as I've bought tickets to see England Women the night before against Belgium, coincidentally being played in Leicester.

I can see plenty of Leicester games being moved for TV this year though as they'll be expected to be top, so it wouldn't surprise me if this one gets selected.

Not to tempt fate but IF SELECTED I don't think it'll be Friday night now as Sky have put a Premier game in that slot. As someone said earlier, we should know for sure mid September
TV games - QPR V leicester on 15:28 - Aug 21 with 1767 viewsWatford_Ranger

It feels very Sky. An easy jaunt for the crew and high-flying Leicester with few particularly enticing games that weekend. Cardiff v Bristol C will probably be moved regardless but that’s about it. They’ll probably show Leeds because Leeds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024