Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Col U Matches PL 2023-24 - Running Totals 12:07 - Sep 1 with 3624 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Firstly, apologies for the lack of updates I've been away twice in August and work has been pretty hectic as well. Thank you to all of those who have entered so far, we have 10 people predicting each week which is great.

CheeRS

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Col U Matches PL 2023-24 - Running Totals on 21:25 - Apr 26 with 247 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Col U V Doncaster Rovers 1-4

Col U Matches PL 2023-24 - Running Totals on 17:49 - May 24 with 132 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Everyone thought we were going to get at least the point we needed to guarantee safety against a badly out of form Crewe steam. Once again, we probably should've won the game but a late Crewe equalizer meant the last few minutes of a our disappointing season were played out in an almost bizarre fashion.

I had, somewhat embarrassingly, already secured the title in my own competition and burnsieespana was guaranteed to finish runner up. Spot on 1-1 predictions from gerry_us and wessex_exile helped them climb to third and fourth respectively as mfb_cufc dropped down to fifth. At the other end of the table oxfcolu stopped predicting some time ago which meant that durham_exile's blind optimism and a lack of Col U victories led to him finishing last of the active players.

A big thanks to everyone for taking part. I only set this competition up to replace the Interactive Predictions, that then made a return, and as I've struggled to keep up with the admin side this is likely to be it's first and only season.

CheeRS

Col U Matches PL 2023-24 - Running Totals on 21:31 - May 26 with 72 viewsghughes11

Thanks for your efforts RSCOSWORTH

Would have been an interesting end to the season if Gerry would have started his 1-1 predictions a couple of months earlier

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024