Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sparkfims owner shot in Colchester 12:49 - Oct 7 with 1033 viewsSparkfilmsTV

I was victim of a firearms assault in Colchester last night.

Just back home from Colchester Police Station.

Young kids trying to sell me drugs with a replica, and it has left a mark on the images.

Sparkfims owner shot in Colchester on 20:11 - Oct 7 with 967 viewswessex_exile

Were they annoyed you were haggling?

But seriously, hope you're okay chap, and glad you took it straight to the police - fingers crossed they catch the scrotes!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Sparkfims owner shot in Colchester on 08:24 - Oct 8 with 932 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Being at Colchester Police station was quite entertaining in a bizarre way.

Me with an indentation to my face, and listening to events being reported from Friday night from acts of extreme violence.

Colchester, for its size, could make a good case for being crime capital of Britain.

The drug scene is MASSIVE!!!!!!!!

The Albanian's are having quite an influence on certain markets.
Sparkfims owner shot in Colchester on 16:08 - Oct 8 with 892 viewsbwildered

Perhaps some Harry Callahan posters should be shown in empty shop windows . Seems to be a vibrant after dark economy in the town and surrounding suburbs.
Be wary of delayed shock or concussion SF .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Sparkfims owner shot in Colchester on 23:55 - Oct 11 with 811 viewsnoah4x4

Perhaps you need a new dog and more companionship buddy. With Max (RIP) in tow, even the Kray Twins would have left you alone. More seriously, sorry to hear of your recent experience.

I agree, Colchester is now becoming a bad place for violent crime. Recently, I have twice had to step in to assist young bar and store staff that were being intimidated by yobs (here, read feral teenagers). OK, at 6’ 2” and 20 stone, I am probably a tad stupid and over reliant on my physical presence in such a crisis, but if the police and judiciary won’t act, the rest of us must do so. The trouble is, society is now far too soft on crime and the yobs know it. Bar and particulary store staff deserve better protection.
Sparkfims owner shot in Colchester on 16:43 - Oct 12 with 767 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Phil, thanks....just had a brief meeting with the police. There is an increased police presence in the town ( city?? ) centre today and not just as a result of my experience.

Shop lifting has gone off the scale.

I have been offered a few dogs after l lost Max but l'm very involved in something on another thread and this will require spending days in East London, so being dogless does allow more time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024