Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cowley boys appointed . 14:42 - Jan 4 with 4391 viewsbwildered

Danny and Nick Cowley appointed

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Cowley boys appointed . on 20:49 - Jan 4 with 747 viewsnoah4x4

Cowley boys appointed . on 20:28 - Jan 4 by wessex_exile

Yep, almost as if some planning and thought had been put into this.

Conspiracy theory 101, but just imagine. Robbie gives Matty the job after an impressive spell as caretaker, but knowing if he doesn't get us safe from relegation he has the insurance of going in for the Cowley's first thing in the New Year without having to cover their payback clause.

Makes a lot of sense, Cowley being subject to some restricted covenant until 01/01. Rumour has it that Danny Cowley was Cowlings guest for the Salford fixture? Wouldn’t it be great if Cowley and Head of Recruitment Embleton have had a dialogue since then? Also begs the question, can he get anything better out of ex-Lincoln Hopper who simply hasn’t fit our current playing style.
Cowley boys appointed . on 21:02 - Jan 4 with 714 viewsburnsieespana

Cowley boys appointed . on 20:49 - Jan 4 by noah4x4

Makes a lot of sense, Cowley being subject to some restricted covenant until 01/01. Rumour has it that Danny Cowley was Cowlings guest for the Salford fixture? Wouldn’t it be great if Cowley and Head of Recruitment Embleton have had a dialogue since then? Also begs the question, can he get anything better out of ex-Lincoln Hopper who simply hasn’t fit our current playing style.

So all the rumours in earlier times they didn't 'get on' totally untrue.
Did see DC and NC talked about managing Volchester one day as club was full of good people.
Also they appear to know Dimitri from earlier times.
Maybe the stars have just aligned for o ce on our favour!
Cowley boys appointed . on 21:05 - Jan 4 with 711 viewswessex_exile

Cowley boys appointed . on 20:49 - Jan 4 by noah4x4

It was interesting to hear them say how they'd been chasing Hopper during their previous spell(s) in management. I like Hopper - there, I've said it - I like what he brings off the bench. He's an intelligent footballer and, like Jay, I don't think we've seen anywhere near their potential. I think it's safe to assume they're not going to try and fit him into our current playing style, they're going to change the playing style. But it'll take time, and we're just going to have to be patient...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Cowley boys appointed . on 22:57 - Jan 4 with 650 viewsoxfcolu

Prefer to stay cautious about the appointment but the heart wants to jump up and down. Couldn't have asked for anything better. First game in charge at my old hunting ground. I can't make it unfortunately was hoping to bump into a few of you out there.
Cowley boys appointed . on 23:35 - Jan 4 with 624 viewswessex_exile

Cowley boys appointed . on 22:57 - Jan 4 by oxfcolu

Prefer to stay cautious about the appointment but the heart wants to jump up and down. Couldn't have asked for anything better. First game in charge at my old hunting ground. I can't make it unfortunately was hoping to bump into a few of you out there.

Shame I'll miss you Oxford, hopefully next time!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Cowley boys appointed . on 18:51 - Jan 5 with 485 viewsburnsieespana

Certainly saying the right thing about club and players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024