Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Through the round window … 16:07 - Feb 20 with 401 viewsbwildered

Colchester United's game at Mansfield will be live on Sky Sports.

The fixture at the One Call Stadium on March 23rd will now kick-off at 12.30pm, instead of the previously scheduled 3pm.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Through the round window … on 00:05 - Feb 21 with 323 viewsdurham_exile

Now more than ever I want Col U to win this game.

First we owe the Stags for some close fought encounters in recent seasons.

Second I can't stand their manager and lastly it will be one (right) up sky sports who have only selected the game in the forlorn hope that they would do another Harrogate.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Through the round window … on 08:23 - Feb 21 with 297 viewswessex_exile

Through the round window … on 00:05 - Feb 21 by durham_exile

Now more than ever I want Col U to win this game.

First we owe the Stags for some close fought encounters in recent seasons.

Second I can't stand their manager and lastly it will be one (right) up sky sports who have only selected the game in the forlorn hope that they would do another Harrogate.

Up the U's

Couldn’t agree more Durham, they’ve only chosen the game because they think we’ll get a pasting, though the Cowley’s probably offer an additional attraction. I’m pleased that the club will get additional revenue and an opportunity to bloody the nose of promotion challengers live on TV, but slightly peeved the early kick-off has probably put paid to actually going now. Got my ticket for Sutton though, looking forward to that one.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Through the round window … on 19:44 - Feb 21 with 244 viewsdurham_exile

Through the round window … on 08:23 - Feb 21 by wessex_exile

Couldn’t agree more Durham, they’ve only chosen the game because they think we’ll get a pasting, though the Cowley’s probably offer an additional attraction. I’m pleased that the club will get additional revenue and an opportunity to bloody the nose of promotion challengers live on TV, but slightly peeved the early kick-off has probably put paid to actually going now. Got my ticket for Sutton though, looking forward to that one.

Wessex I hope you enjoy the game on Saturday.
The ultimate six pointer at Gander Green Lane.

I will be going to Mansfield but it does mean an earlier start.

I agree with you the TV money will come in handy and a Col U win will really be well received with everyone bar the Stags and Sky!!!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024