Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Aribo 23:35 - Apr 9 with 706 views1teeminants

Outstanding tonight and has been one of our best players in the last few games. A very underrated player who was outstanding for Rangers and Charlton before that. He Was never given much game time before Martin. It’s nice he has stuck with him .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Joe Aribo on 23:50 - Apr 9 with 668 viewscocklebreath

He was really good tonight as was Adams.

Mara was awful, my only complaint was that sub, hopefully that lazy performance means he’s blown it with Russ.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Joe Aribo on 08:17 - Apr 10 with 458 viewsA1079

I agree. I think he has shown recently that he could be an asset if used properly. I just don't think he was getting long enough before to show it and that was effecting his confidence.
Joe Aribo on 08:44 - Apr 10 with 417 viewsManhattan_Lynx

I credit the Charlton Pele's wondrous form to the Haribo-Bo song from the Itchen North rabble. If only they also sang more passionately about Manning, Valdermara, Stephens, Bazunu (ignoring current 'songs', which are evidently the wrong ones), etc... then they too would be superstars, and the autos would be back on. #fansfault 
Joe Aribo on 12:41 - Apr 10 with 318 viewssaint22

He has looked good for a while ad he and Downes ar a no brainer to start together, I am not sure why Wussell has taken so long to see that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024