Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh education 18:27 - Apr 10 with 783 viewsSullutaCreturned

Now then, this is another typical Senedd response,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/education/wales-schools-minister-gives-bizarr

The Senedd is pressing ahead with giving free moeny out, it's wasted millions on plenty of things and through gross negligence had to send 155 million back to Westminster and now it will not do something to help Welsh education unless it is "cost neutral"

What a crock of...
Welsh education on 22:38 - Apr 10 with 731 viewsmajorraglan

Sadly it’s not limited to Cardiff Bay, this type of response and action could often be seen at the Home Office between 2010 and 2020 when pay review body submissions were submitted in respect of police officer and prion officer pay increases. If Teresa May didn’t like an outcome she’d ignore it ! It’s outrageous.
Welsh education on 07:54 - Apr 11 with 693 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh education on 22:38 - Apr 10 by majorraglan

Sadly it’s not limited to Cardiff Bay, this type of response and action could often be seen at the Home Office between 2010 and 2020 when pay review body submissions were submitted in respect of police officer and prion officer pay increases. If Teresa May didn’t like an outcome she’d ignore it ! It’s outrageous.

Very true but I'm sure people will remember the politicians saying they pretty much had to take their pay rise (back when Westminster got 11%, the Senedd 18%) because it came from an independent body. Yet when an indy body recommends things for other public services the politiians rail against it.

We need change, we need to be rid of these useless tories, labour, libdems and Plaid stooges and find others who will run our country for all our benefit, not only theirs.
Welsh education on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 574 viewsAnotherJohn

The recent decision that sticks in my mind is the ending of £2K STEMM bursaries for Masters degree students in 2024, meaning that instead of having to find nearly £9K the price goes up to £10950 for a one year course (cost for engineering). I would have thought we needed as many young people as possible moving into advanced studies in science, technology, engineering, mathematics. and medicine. However, it seems that woke policies and Senedd enlargement take priority.
Welsh education on 21:08 - Apr 13 with 569 viewsonehunglow

Lifey
Where are you ,son ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Welsh education on 21:12 - Apr 13 with 560 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh education on 21:08 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

Lifey
Where are you ,son ?

Welsh Labour supporters are always slow to these threads, sally until they find something to say "whatabout" and then they join in. Sadly Westminster will always give them that ammunition because it doesn't matter where the politiians are based, they are rubbish.
Welsh education on 11:53 - Apr 14 with 497 viewslifelong

Welsh education on 21:12 - Apr 13 by SullutaCreturned

Welsh Labour supporters are always slow to these threads, sally until they find something to say "whatabout" and then they join in. Sadly Westminster will always give them that ammunition because it doesn't matter where the politiians are based, they are rubbish.

If you are suggesting that I’m a Welsh Labour supporter you are way off the mark, hope this helps.
Welsh education on 12:06 - Apr 14 with 494 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh education on 11:53 - Apr 14 by lifelong

If you are suggesting that I’m a Welsh Labour supporter you are way off the mark, hope this helps.

I was just pointing out a fact in response to OHL.
Welsh education on 18:18 - Apr 14 with 446 viewsonehunglow

Welsh education on 12:06 - Apr 14 by SullutaCreturned

And you responded well
Welsh education
Don't slag it off
It's Welsh

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh education on 18:43 - Apr 14 with 438 viewslifelong

Welsh education on 12:06 - Apr 14 by SullutaCreturned

You’ll have to watch that OHL, he might get a strange obsession with you, similar to what he has with me. Like mentioning you in threads which you are not involved in…. Very odd.
Welsh education on 18:50 - Apr 14 with 434 viewsonehunglow

Welsh education on 18:43 - Apr 14 by lifelong

You’ll have to watch that OHL, he might get a strange obsession with you, similar to what he has with me. Like mentioning you in threads which you are not involved in…. Very odd.

Look in the glass Rog
Think
I had a Welsh education too
And Chapel
And dry Sundays
And Sunday School trips

Welsh education on 19:37 - Apr 14 with 416 viewsBarrySwan

Welsh education on 07:54 - Apr 11 by SullutaCreturned

Very true but I'm sure people will remember the politicians saying they pretty much had to take their pay rise (back when Westminster got 11%, the Senedd 18%) because it came from an independent body. Yet when an indy body recommends things for other public services the politiians rail against it.

We need change, we need to be rid of these useless tories, labour, libdems and Plaid stooges and find others who will run our country for all our benefit, not only theirs.

No Welsh politician at any level has to take a recommended pay rise.

They are quite at liberty to refuse any such rise.
Welsh education on 17:46 - Apr 15 with 289 viewsSullutaCreturned

Welsh education on 19:37 - Apr 14 by BarrySwan

No Welsh politician at any level has to take a recommended pay rise.

They are quite at liberty to refuse any such rise.

And a very few politicians said they wouldn't take the pay rise, literally a handful out of the 700 plus.

That's not the point really, the point is the vast majority didn't refuse a pay rise from an independent body but say they cannot afford another indy bodies recommendation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024