Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes 09:43 - Apr 28 with 69031 viewswessex_exile

As suggested on the matchday thread, let’s kick off the traditional summer transfer speculation. I’ll start with our current loanees. I doubt Palace would release Owen Goodman, and if they did, would we want him or even be able to afford him? Of the rest, I’d definitely like to see Alastair Smith and maybe Riley Harbottle sign if they were released. As for the rest, they’ll be heading back to make room for new choices.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 20:32 - Sep 12 with 280 viewsghughes11

The Summer of ‘24 - ins, outs and maybes on 15:13 - Sep 12 by TheOldOakTree

Yes, a well taken goal. It's compulsory that you score a blinder within a few games of being sold/rejected by the U's.

Searching for the second former player, I had a flashback when their McGavin hit the bar!

The best bit of the video is the sight of that open terrace on the right. Happy days!.

On an unrelated matter, a few months ago, when the gazette reported that Braintree had signed Kyrell Lisbie, they quite rightly described his dad as ‘the former Colchester striker’, no mention that he’d played 8 seasons in the Premier League.
[Post edited 12 Sep 15:30]

Not sure if is on this clip or not as I haven't viewed it, but my guess is that the second former player is Frank Nouble for Yeovil?

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024