Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti Contract?? 08:26 - May 22 with 13236 viewsthehat

All this bloody manager merry go round is making me nervous.

I know we are not supposed to know contract details any more but does anyone have any idea what the length of Marti's contract might be?

Surely it won't be long before he is mentioned as a replacement for another club.
Marti Contract?? on 15:31 - May 31 with 2706 viewsNorthernr

Marti Contract?? on 15:26 - May 31 by lassel

Brighton are talking with Steve Cooper - not sure what I think about that one

As long as they're not talking to our guy I don't care if they're talking to Ron Atkinson.
Marti Contract?? on 16:29 - May 31 with 2485 viewsHeadington

Surprised Mark Robins hasn't been linked more. Done a brilliant job with Coventry in difficult circumstances. Play offs last year. Close this year. Would have got to cup final but for VAR. Brought on some decent players. His record as good as any championship manager linked with premier league jobs.
Marti Contract?? on 16:29 - May 31 with 2484 viewsCateLeBonR

Marti Contract?? on 13:03 - May 31 by Antti_Heinola

Man I am fascinated to see how long Nourry's honeymoon lasts.

Your inquisitive mind is very evident Antti.
Marti Contract?? on 16:32 - May 31 with 2464 viewsRangersw12

Marti Contract?? on 14:47 - May 31 by Gloucs_R

Off to Brighton according to one Twitter source, with 48 followers.

Even I have more than that!!

Same account stating Chair is off to Brentford 😂

[Post edited 31 May 16:33]
Marti Contract?? on 16:32 - May 31 with 2445 viewsNorthernr

Marti Contract?? on 16:29 - May 31 by CateLeBonR

Your inquisitive mind is very evident Antti.

His scepticism fits perfectly with the fatalistic posting model LFW has been cultivating for 20 years.
Marti Contract?? on 16:49 - May 31 with 2345 viewsCateLeBonR

Marti Contract?? on 16:32 - May 31 by Northernr

His scepticism fits perfectly with the fatalistic posting model LFW has been cultivating for 20 years.

With a liberal sprinkling of The Simpsons thrown in!

Marti Contract?? on 16:53 - May 31 with 2296 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Marti Contract?? on 15:30 - May 31 by strikerace

Why go to Burnley or another Championship club?
Premier League I can see, but I wouldn't want to manage Burnley. Plus QPR will likely match anything they could give him

Go to Burnley, finish mid-table and get the Real job when Ancelotti leaves.
Marti Contract?? on 17:33 - May 31 with 2112 viewsSonofpugwash

What hellish nonsense is this?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Login to get fewer ads

Marti Contract?? on 17:37 - May 31 with 2095 viewslassel

Marti Contract?? on 15:30 - May 31 by strikerace

Why go to Burnley or another Championship club?
Premier League I can see, but I wouldn't want to manage Burnley. Plus QPR will likely match anything they could give him

As already said, young squad setup to play the trendy high pressing possession football, with the Championshios outstanding player in 2022 and by Championship standards a blank cheque to mould the squad as you wish…

Take them up, keep them up and you’d have plenty of offers.

I highly doubt Burnley are seriously interested in Marti though, their board know even less about football than ours so it’s more likely they’ll do something dumb like go for Lampard.
Marti Contract?? on 17:38 - May 31 with 2079 viewsNorthernr

Marti Contract?? on 17:33 - May 31 by Sonofpugwash

It's the latest hilarious QPR Twitter trend.
Marti Contract?? on 18:59 - May 31 with 1830 viewsHayesender

Marti is off to Burnley for £750k, and we're looking at Gary Monk or Tim Sherwood to replace him according to someone on X. Not even gonna bother posting the link as it doesn't deserve it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Marti Contract?? on 19:52 - May 31 with 1740 viewsRangersw12

Marti Contract?? on 17:33 - May 31 by Sonofpugwash

Maybe he can finally build the team around Taylor Richards which is what one poster kept banging on about all of last summer 😂
Marti Contract?? on 09:57 - Jun 1 with 1371 viewsE15Hoop

Marti Contract?? on 19:52 - May 31 by Rangersw12

Maybe he can finally build the team around Taylor Richards which is what one poster kept banging on about all of last summer 😂

Pretty stupid smug comment to make, don't you think?

It seems you're delighted to carp from the sidelines and revel in the tragedy of a clearly talented young man who, for whatever reason, seems unable to understand the privileged position that he's in and harness the opportunity he has.

Its particulalry ironic, given the high profile piece on the official website at the end of last season, where he went on record as saying that the death of his close friend had opened his eyes and how he wanted to fulfil the high hopes that his friend had for him.

Marti has already gone on record as saying that he is very aware of Taylor's talent, and I suspect that he's been trying to buy his team some time so that they can find the best way of getting inside this young man's head and work out how best to help him.

But none of that is of any interest to you who clearly knows much better than anyone else and are having the time of your life basking in your own self-satisfaction and smug self-righteousness going "I knew that little c*nt was a waste of time and space".

With your obvious unrivalled talent for perfect character judgement, I'm surprised the club hasn't been beating down your door to offer you a vast contract as a highly valued consultant..
Marti Contract?? on 13:13 - Jun 1 with 1128 viewsRangersw12

Marti Contract?? on 09:57 - Jun 1 by E15Hoop

Pretty stupid smug comment to make, don't you think?

It seems you're delighted to carp from the sidelines and revel in the tragedy of a clearly talented young man who, for whatever reason, seems unable to understand the privileged position that he's in and harness the opportunity he has.

Its particulalry ironic, given the high profile piece on the official website at the end of last season, where he went on record as saying that the death of his close friend had opened his eyes and how he wanted to fulfil the high hopes that his friend had for him.

Marti has already gone on record as saying that he is very aware of Taylor's talent, and I suspect that he's been trying to buy his team some time so that they can find the best way of getting inside this young man's head and work out how best to help him.

But none of that is of any interest to you who clearly knows much better than anyone else and are having the time of your life basking in your own self-satisfaction and smug self-righteousness going "I knew that little c*nt was a waste of time and space".

With your obvious unrivalled talent for perfect character judgement, I'm surprised the club hasn't been beating down your door to offer you a vast contract as a highly valued consultant..

Dry your eyes fella 😂
Marti Contract?? on 13:56 - Jun 1 with 1009 viewsE15Hoop

Marti Contract?? on 13:13 - Jun 1 by Rangersw12

Dry your eyes fella 😂

Can't - still p*ssing myself laughing about your crass stupidity...
Marti Contract?? on 16:15 - Jun 1 with 811 viewssaxbend

If I were an unscrupulous type with goal of getting a reputation as reliable when it comes to football rumours, I would make a load of wild speculations on twitter ahead of a transfer window, then restrospectively delete all the ones that didn't happen. Then I could take a screenshot of my remaining feed with the dates and make it look like I really know my stuff. I could do this cumulatively whenever there are a couple of manager vacancies and make myself look like a genius.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024