Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The awful stink of Digital ID 18:44 - May 30 with 6821 viewsStRipper

Was really disappointed to see the club forcing through Digital tickets.

Well I for one won't be accepting one. I don't spend money at the ground since they went cashless. And there is nothing more grating than getting stuck behind fans fannying about with their phones causing queues, trying to pay for stuff and get into the ground.
I also have no interest in downloading the Saints App or frying my brain with the clubs new invasive WiFi service. I even had to get EMF resistant hats to block out the WiFi induced headaches during match days.
And now this to suck up to the EPL digital ID agenda. Wake up everybody. They want you controlled by your phone and for me it's time to say no more.

If they don't find a way to let fans in without a smart phone, then there will be two empty seats in the Norham next season up for grabs.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:28 - May 31 with 741 viewsHeisenberg

I’ve had loads of headaches over the years watching Saints and a couple of games left me traumatised.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:30 - May 31 with 737 viewsSFC_Referee

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:09 - May 31 by StRipper

Sorry about your total naivety and ignorance on this matter.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0379677923000279

And then when you look at where many of the “interesting” references are from, you’ll see that many are from articles similar to its own, with all the authors unsurprisingly coming from Pakistan, hardly a country famed for its education systems or universities, not least ones for physics…

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/frcmn.2021.635716/full
[Post edited 31 May 11:31]

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:34 - May 31 with 726 viewsUTS1885

Watch out the bill gates hit squad will be coming for you.

No smartphone you will be given a card that has your photo id on and seat details.

Its all about cost savings for the club, i just would prefer they showed some return to fans by reducing transaction fees to a reasonable instead of making a 150% profit on it.
[Post edited 31 May 11:44]
The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:35 - May 31 with 724 viewsarfurdent

you can tell it is the closed season

sponsored by SFC
[Post edited 31 May 11:43]

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:37 - May 31 with 724 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:59 - May 31 by SFC_Referee

But could it not also be the fact that it’s trying to make the world more efficient and easier for the day to day person? As rather than giving in a £10 note and getting back loads of change that goes to waste/they’ve gotta carry round all day, they can now just simply pay with their phone so it saves them all that haste.
And it’s the exact same principles for other things like our season tickets, which also helps the environment, but helping to reduce how much plastic we’re having to use to make the season tickets with them all becoming digital now..

As this is all down to making peoples lives easier and these processes more efficient, which for anyone who’s lives before and after this all occurred will agree has been the case.
But you go on about controlling everything and having dominance over us etc… so if that is the case then how’d they do that when many of each UN countries leaders and consistently changing on a regular basis? As if they wanted the player and to do a plan of this depth and magnitude, then surely they’d need to be in office for more than a few years otherwise they’re just doing it all for someone else who they probably won’t even know…
But also I see that you’ve mentioned 5g and Co2 so are you also one of those that believe in 5g infections or that GCC isn’t real?

Since when has the state cared so much about making our lives easier or the environment? NetZero is not about the environment but about control. Taxing the hell out of us on the other hand, the State is big on that.
Prices of everything have been rocketing in their pursuit of this agenda. Not so convenient and good for the planet when we can't afford to feed our families or pay our bills. Convenience is the marketing angle they are using. But look up the group NoFarmersNoFood to see how their agenda will screw us all up.
A bit like how they are about to kill loads of chickens and cows to "protect us" from bird flu
The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:43 - May 31 with 710 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:15 - May 31 by SFC_Referee

As someone who had a best mate that did an undergraduate degree at uni, no it’s not “all facts” whatsoever, as any study done on it has shown that WiFi, 5g, 4g, 3G etc… do all produce radiation, yes, but the levels in which they produce can’t even harm a blooming insect, let alone a human that can’t feel them whatsoever for the situations your talking about. As there’s a major difference between those levels of radiation and nuclear or even solar radiation which will give you a nasty sunburn from time to time.
And again practically everyone who’s been to the games before and after the internet or 3/4/5g been used will agree that theirs been no difference in how people have felt or how often they’ve had headaches etc… with many studies showing that those who say they have had it all and blame it all of 5g and what not, have gotten their headaches through stress around the games (so if ever it was a big game like our recent ones against West Brom or Leeds) but just blame it on the 5g, or simply paranoia where they actually don’t have one, but their mind convinced themselves that they do simply because they’re that certain that it all causes that.

So I really wouldn’t bring up science unless you actually have the facts or knowledge to back it, and don’t just base it all on what you read on the flat earther fan page. As there’s many “studies” out there on how the worlds flat or 5g is harmful, as most aren’t shut down and are still published, but rather with the poorer less respected publishers because to anyone who knows science, knows they haven’t the foggiest clue what they’re on about.

You should tell these scientists about your best mate so that they save their effort
The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:44 - May 31 with 708 viewsPatfromPoole

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:28 - May 31 by Heisenberg

I’ve had loads of headaches over the years watching Saints and a couple of games left me traumatised.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:51 - May 31 with 706 viewsarfurdent

going cashless is a means to save banks and businesses money. No need to handle cash or cheques.

HMRC can better track revenue streams to crack down on the so called "black economy"

Cashless means they can close local bank branches and reduce staff, and save cost.

If everyone carries digital payment methods it ushers in the de facto ID Card. No digital ID then off to the Gulag or Southsea.

How long before entry to SMS is by facial recognition?Mind you passport photos bear little resemblence to reality. But at least we all get our own slot on the PNC.

Login to get fewer ads

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:55 - May 31 with 695 viewsarfurdent

so how are the supermarkets going to go digital with shopping trolleys to save the need to carry a £1 coin, a token or better still two washers that jam up the slot completely making the trolley suitable to push home

The awful stink of Digital ID on 12:55 - May 31 with 642 viewsdjsaint

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:51 - May 31 by arfurdent

going cashless is a means to save banks and businesses money. No need to handle cash or cheques.

HMRC can better track revenue streams to crack down on the so called "black economy"

Cashless means they can close local bank branches and reduce staff, and save cost.

If everyone carries digital payment methods it ushers in the de facto ID Card. No digital ID then off to the Gulag or Southsea.

How long before entry to SMS is by facial recognition?Mind you passport photos bear little resemblence to reality. But at least we all get our own slot on the PNC.

If/when you become the victim of a serious fraud/crime, then I do hope you insist the authorities decline the use of any technology (cctv, phone records, dna records, emails, internet) in seeking the perpetrators!

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:02 - May 31 with 639 viewsdjsaint

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:55 - May 31 by arfurdent

so how are the supermarkets going to go digital with shopping trolleys to save the need to carry a £1 coin, a token or better still two washers that jam up the slot completely making the trolley suitable to push home

Already going that way!
Deliveries that are paid for digitally, no trolleys required!

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:05 - May 31 with 630 viewsTripleNiemi

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:39 - May 31 by BLEEDRED

Lots of customers prefer cash (for whatever reasons) As St. Marys is cashless, I don't eat or drink at the ground and prefer to spend at establishments that accept cash. This will not change next season, no matter what the fans zone offers.

Totally in agreement. Whilst at times you cannot get away from tapping cards, I still always have cash on me and much prefer to give that to smaller businesses as the charges for card transactions don’t help a small organisation that could be struggling.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:05 - May 31 with 630 viewsarfurdent

The awful stink of Digital ID on 12:55 - May 31 by djsaint

If/when you become the victim of a serious fraud/crime, then I do hope you insist the authorities decline the use of any technology (cctv, phone records, dna records, emails, internet) in seeking the perpetrators!

since when do "the authorities" actually investigate any sort of fraud against individuals. Different if it is big business or government losing out.

Best individuals get is a reference number from "Action Fraud" (oxymoron)
[Post edited 31 May 13:06]

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:07 - May 31 with 628 viewsBLEEDRED

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:04 - May 31 by djsaint

So do you never use a debit/credit card to pay for anything?

Don't own a credit card, I use my debit card for major purchases, but want the choice, why should I be forced to use a card to pay a £1 for my daily paper or a couple of quid for a coffee etc.
A cashless society is being forces on us because it saves money for the banks/retailer.
Only yesterday I was on the bus and a young girl got on and flashed her phone it did not work she had no money, so the bus driver said sorry get off.
How she got home, who knows!
The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:08 - May 31 with 628 viewsTripleNiemi

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:33 - May 30 by Soton

Oddly enough part of the reason is to speed things up and not slow it down, that’s why the stadium is cashless, to enable more people to spend money quickly
The down side is it increases the risk of 5G infection, buts thats so very rare so try not to worry about it to much

Perhaps then we need to adopt the Spurs approach if speed is what it’s all about. Those self filling pint pots they installed at their new ground was set to revolutionise the customer experience, mind you the pïllocks they had behind the counter didn’t think of racking a load of pints up just before half time……..

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:13 - May 31 with 613 viewsSFC_Referee

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:43 - May 31 by StRipper

You should tell these scientists about your best mate so that they save their effort

And as I stated previously, these publishers are from Pakistan, hardly a country famed for its eduction system or universities, compote d to a mate of mine that went off to Oxford. So yeah I’d probably much rather trust what he says over the authors to that…
But anyway I’ve already posted links of other published works from much more reliable sources that completely go against all of that waffle, yet those are published by people from much better and more presaged universities which are a lot more trusted than that of one in Pakistan

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:13 - May 31 with 616 viewsTripleNiemi

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:07 - May 31 by BLEEDRED

Don't own a credit card, I use my debit card for major purchases, but want the choice, why should I be forced to use a card to pay a £1 for my daily paper or a couple of quid for a coffee etc.
A cashless society is being forces on us because it saves money for the banks/retailer.
Only yesterday I was on the bus and a young girl got on and flashed her phone it did not work she had no money, so the bus driver said sorry get off.

All well and good being cashless but mark my words, if ever there did happen to be a cyber attack of some form watch every fücker then be scrambling about to get hard physical cash.

I personally couldn’t care less, but do prefer to use a blend of payment types rather than being forced down a particular road.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:15 - May 31 with 609 viewsSFC_Referee

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:37 - May 31 by StRipper

Since when has the state cared so much about making our lives easier or the environment? NetZero is not about the environment but about control. Taxing the hell out of us on the other hand, the State is big on that.
Prices of everything have been rocketing in their pursuit of this agenda. Not so convenient and good for the planet when we can't afford to feed our families or pay our bills. Convenience is the marketing angle they are using. But look up the group NoFarmersNoFood to see how their agenda will screw us all up.
A bit like how they are about to kill loads of chickens and cows to "protect us" from bird flu

Well they kinda have to care about the environment now, because if they don’t we’ll all get stuffed, as it’s only becoming clearer and clearer of just how bad it’s gonna get as each year passes, with us getting like the wettest winter ever only a few months ago.
So knowing most governments, yeah they probably wouldn’t bother with it all if that was an option, but for how things have gone that’s not really an option anymore.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 14:04 - May 31 with 580 viewsdjsaint

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:07 - May 31 by BLEEDRED

She probably phoned parents to inform them she’d maxed out her bank account , they then picked her up or transferred funds electronically to her account (again).

The awful stink of Digital ID on 14:29 - May 31 with 554 viewsBLEEDRED

The awful stink of Digital ID on 14:04 - May 31 by djsaint

She probably phoned parents to inform them she’d maxed out her bank account , they then picked her up or transferred funds electronically to her account (again).

You are probably right, the good old bank of mum & dad!!! (that will never change). I am not against digital forms of payment, just give customers a choice.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 15:22 - May 31 with 528 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:13 - May 31 by SFC_Referee

And as I stated previously, these publishers are from Pakistan, hardly a country famed for its eduction system or universities, compote d to a mate of mine that went off to Oxford. So yeah I’d probably much rather trust what he says over the authors to that…
But anyway I’ve already posted links of other published works from much more reliable sources that completely go against all of that waffle, yet those are published by people from much better and more presaged universities which are a lot more trusted than that of one in Pakistan

Brilliant example of what a xenophobic racist you are, fella. You seriously think that the global study procedure is corrupted based on the countries where the studies are from? And the Western block is a paragon of trust and honesty.
You clearly:
1)dont understand how the journal based science and studies work
2)your racism overrides your knowledge
3) if stuff doesn't agree with your preconceptions then you don't believe it.
Gosh, if only your mate was here to put us all right 😂
The awful stink of Digital ID on 15:47 - May 31 with 514 viewsPatfromPoole

The awful stink of Digital ID on 15:22 - May 31 by StRipper

Brilliant example of what a xenophobic racist you are, fella. You seriously think that the global study procedure is corrupted based on the countries where the studies are from? And the Western block is a paragon of trust and honesty.
You clearly:
1)dont understand how the journal based science and studies work
2)your racism overrides your knowledge
3) if stuff doesn't agree with your preconceptions then you don't believe it.
Gosh, if only your mate was here to put us all right 😂

Calling SFC Referee a racist is a bit like calling Donald Trump honest, TBF.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 16:01 - May 31 with 504 viewsTripleNiemi

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:15 - May 31 by SFC_Referee

Well they kinda have to care about the environment now, because if they don’t we’ll all get stuffed, as it’s only becoming clearer and clearer of just how bad it’s gonna get as each year passes, with us getting like the wettest winter ever only a few months ago.
So knowing most governments, yeah they probably wouldn’t bother with it all if that was an option, but for how things have gone that’s not really an option anymore.

Yeah, cos changing from a card to digital ticket is gonna save the planet when China are building more and more coal fuelled power stations each year. Did you like the flags we were all given at Wembley?
[Post edited 31 May 16:02]

The awful stink of Digital ID on 16:10 - May 31 with 498 viewskingslandstand1

The awful stink of Digital ID on 15:47 - May 31 by PatfromPoole

Calling SFC Referee a racist is a bit like calling Donald Trump honest, TBF.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 16:16 - May 31 with 497 viewsLondonSaint76

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:43 - May 31 by saintsfanbrock

If only the seller could respond to Amazon reviews, I would love to see the two nutters argue this one out “no you just also need to buy our EMF nostril plugs to stop the EMF going up your nostrils and hitting your brain from that angle.”
Honestly even if EMF was a thing how have these people never seen a photo of a skull (I guess their fear of internet reduces the amount they surf the net), the back of your skull is about the most protection our body affords to an organ! If they came up with an EMF face mask that would at least make more logical sense given the more obvious front entry points on the skull!

Agreed, it would have been great to see them go head to head over the hat on Amazon - I reckon Dave Gorman might even have turned it into one of his Found Poems like he did with the God Particle
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_im5X5TWuWs

Or the debate over Sat Navs v Road Maps
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LkChb4uco

I reckon the guy complaining about the EMF hat just had it on inside out 😳

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024