Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Col U ifollow coverage 23:51 - Sep 14 with 256 viewsMarkyMark47

Anyone know anything about the ifollow coverage? I watched the live stream today - no replays at all (even the goals!) and absolutely diabolical commentary from two dudes on BBC Essex. Having watched the extended highlights package now on the Col U app, the coverage includes slow motion replays of all the big moments, extra camera angles and pretty decent commentary. Any ideas about the discrepancy between live and highlights package?
Col U ifollow coverage on 10:22 - Sep 15 with 193 viewswessex_exile

Don’t think I’ve ever seen an ifollow stream from more than just the one camera if I’m honest, and they do show slo-mo playback - annoyingly often whilst important action on the pitch is taking place. By commentators, if you mean David Gregory and Neil Kelly (and others), I actually think they’re some of the best at this level of broadcasting. Your ifollow experience doesn’t sound like mine at all?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Col U ifollow coverage on 11:39 - Sep 15 with 178 viewsMarkyMark47

Col U ifollow coverage on 10:22 - Sep 15 by wessex_exile

Don’t think I’ve ever seen an ifollow stream from more than just the one camera if I’m honest, and they do show slo-mo playback - annoyingly often whilst important action on the pitch is taking place. By commentators, if you mean David Gregory and Neil Kelly (and others), I actually think they’re some of the best at this level of broadcasting. Your ifollow experience doesn’t sound like mine at all?

Nope, no replays at all yesterday during the live stream. I've complained to ifollow customer service. Is Kelly the person with a background in rugby? Clearly it's about personal preferences but I don't find him insightful at all. The guy who was summarising from one of the other games in Essex (Tilbury?) was excellent. Pity he doesn't commentate on Col U.
Col U ifollow coverage on 16:25 - Sep 15 with 152 viewsMarkyMark47

Col U ifollow coverage on 11:39 - Sep 15 by MarkyMark47

Nope, no replays at all yesterday during the live stream. I've complained to ifollow customer service. Is Kelly the person with a background in rugby? Clearly it's about personal preferences but I don't find him insightful at all. The guy who was summarising from one of the other games in Essex (Tilbury?) was excellent. Pity he doesn't commentate on Col U.

I see that the full match replay is now available. I've had a quick look (couldn't stomach watching the whole thing again!) and it has slow motion replays using more than one camera and has crowd sounds..... but no commentary. You couldn't make it up!
Col U ifollow coverage on 16:38 - Sep 15 with 149 viewsgerry_us

Col U ifollow coverage on 16:25 - Sep 15 by MarkyMark47

I see that the full match replay is now available. I've had a quick look (couldn't stomach watching the whole thing again!) and it has slow motion replays using more than one camera and has crowd sounds..... but no commentary. You couldn't make it up!

If you go to a live match you don't get a commentary. Crass comments and complaints about the referee maybe!
Col U ifollow coverage on 17:02 - Sep 15 with 140 viewsMarkyMark47

Col U ifollow coverage on 16:38 - Sep 15 by gerry_us

If you go to a live match you don't get a commentary. Crass comments and complaints about the referee maybe!

Sky and TNT Sports take note!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024