Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Else is There - Newport 14:54 - Oct 9 with 130 viewsWitham

Sadly a rearranged train trip means I will miss Newport which is a shame because its a town I quite like. The refurbished Riverside can be lively and it's got interesting transport links, notably one of eight remaining transporter bridges. However despite spending millions on its refurbishments it remained closed even to people climbing and walking across it last time I visited. Its compatriot at Teeside is in the same state despite more millions being spent.
Just outside Newport is Tredegar House where its owners lived the high life in the early 1900's. So much so that one of the sisters was found dead amongst the drug houses of London docklands.


0
What Else is There - Newport on 22:51 - Oct 9 with 43 viewsDaniel

Tiny Rebel. A decent independent brewer.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026