Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The better team won. 17:28 - Jan 14 with 1525 viewsBeechy

No excuses.

From the word go they wanted the fixture more than us. In fact, maybe for a couple of minutes before their first we might of been on top. In every department they was better than ourselves; every header, every tackle, every pass, every second ball. You name it Stevenage had it over us, apart from conceded goals.

One positive to take from the game. Kurucz, made some fantastic saves tonight bar the first, didn't really see it. Was a credit to our club.

People will disagree and people will agree. But why the hell was we chanting 'this is embarrassing' towards our own players? Yes, it was bloody embarrassing, but what's embarrassing was this moment of stupidity! The lads, didn't deserve any credit from today's game, but I don't think they deserved the embarrassment of mocking them. Like I said, some will agree with it, and some won't.

Today was a day to forget, hopefully we can forget by getting 3 points on Tuesday!
The better team won. on 17:31 - Jan 14 with 1468 viewsDaley_Lama

First and 3rd goal the keeper should be dissappointed with, the other 3 he had no chance with and he pulled off a couple of good saves in the second half.

Wilson (2) for them was absolutely excellent, he should have been announced as man of the match rather than nobody at all.

Strong, organised, quick, I can certainly see why Stevenage are where they are in the table below the big boys at the top.

Poll: DF in or out

The better team won. on 17:33 - Jan 14 with 1441 viewsShun

I thought the songs were great today. Brought a smile to my face in an absolutely miserable 2 hours. The 'shot on target' song was quality.
The better team won. on 17:33 - Jan 14 with 1439 viewspearlstreet1

They deserved to be mocked that display was embarrassing, the worst performance of the season,and if you think we will win our next game you must be off your rocker.
The better team won. on 17:37 - Jan 14 with 1413 viewsBeechy

The better team won. on 17:33 - Jan 14 by pearlstreet1

They deserved to be mocked that display was embarrassing, the worst performance of the season,and if you think we will win our next game you must be off your rocker.

I go into every game, believing we can pull of a result. Because we are capable of doing so. It's nowhere near over, we have a game in hand if we win that we are then only one point a drift.

There obviously, has to be changing on Tuesday. Make or break time for Beech I think. Shame really, because if he was given the job from the start I think we wouldn't be in the mess we are now1

Have faith.
The better team won. on 17:50 - Jan 14 with 1344 viewsD_Alien

The better team won. on 17:37 - Jan 14 by Beechy

I go into every game, believing we can pull of a result. Because we are capable of doing so. It's nowhere near over, we have a game in hand if we win that we are then only one point a drift.

There obviously, has to be changing on Tuesday. Make or break time for Beech I think. Shame really, because if he was given the job from the start I think we wouldn't be in the mess we are now1

Have faith.

Have faith? Why?

Thanks Beechy, but no thanks

The only question that remains is: can CD tempt a decent manager to the club within the next seven days to give him a chance to form a squad to keep us up?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The better team won. on 17:53 - Jan 14 with 1322 viewsKenBoon

For a start ogrady1/pearlstreet1 wasn't at the game, so ignore him.

Maybe I don't understand Banter/BANTS but some of the chanting isn't helping. It's not funny, it's certainly not original. The stick the goalkeeper was getting was embarrassing. Joe Thompson puts in a bad cross and is instantly the fall-guy for the entire first half performance.

I posted in the week that they're a horrible awkward side who can make teams look really bad. Well we're rubbish and they made us look really really rubbish. The really scary bit is we never competed. They're a strong team and I didn't see them need to look particularly strong today. To quote the song it was "so f**king easy". When we did get back into it we made a stupid defensive mistake and then compounded it with the second of 2 stupid tackles by the same player.

Horrible day. Players let their manager down... but it wasn't this managers team.
The better team won. on 20:08 - Jan 14 with 1222 viewspearlstreet1

The better team won. on 17:53 - Jan 14 by KenBoon

For a start ogrady1/pearlstreet1 wasn't at the game, so ignore him.

Maybe I don't understand Banter/BANTS but some of the chanting isn't helping. It's not funny, it's certainly not original. The stick the goalkeeper was getting was embarrassing. Joe Thompson puts in a bad cross and is instantly the fall-guy for the entire first half performance.

I posted in the week that they're a horrible awkward side who can make teams look really bad. Well we're rubbish and they made us look really really rubbish. The really scary bit is we never competed. They're a strong team and I didn't see them need to look particularly strong today. To quote the song it was "so f**king easy". When we did get back into it we made a stupid defensive mistake and then compounded it with the second of 2 stupid tackles by the same player.

Horrible day. Players let their manager down... but it wasn't this managers team.

Did you go Ken ???? I did didn't see you though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024