Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buzz 19:11 - Jan 18 with 2206 viewsranger99

He gets so much stick was at lofts last night he almost scored from the half way line not to mention his ball through to to swp . Not saying he is brilliant but I personally really rate him . Warnock wasn't keen but now he is gone hopefully hewill get his chance to prove himself !

Your thoughts
Buzz on 20:32 - Jan 18 with 593 viewswittle

Buzz on 20:28 - Jan 18 by actonman

i would have barton doing the defensive stuff and buzz trying to be creative..... fk knows ? probs have swp playing there for all i know

maybe i just feel barton has a goal him not sure buzz has these days our strikers definatly dont apart from heidar
Buzz on 20:44 - Jan 18 with 569 viewsswisscottage

Buzz on 20:32 - Jan 18 by wittle

maybe i just feel barton has a goal him not sure buzz has these days our strikers definatly dont apart from heidar

I'm 100% sure he will start with Buzz on Saturday. The reason he's knackered after 70 minutes is he's hardly had any football for the last year.

Wehereas Derry has spent the last two matches passing every other ball to the opposition, Buzz has hardly done a thing wrong.

We finally have great corners coming in, his free kick was the best I've seen for a long time, and I can't remember him giving the ball away once, which given he's the only one trying to pass forward it seems, marks him way and above anyone else on show out there at the moment.

The boos indicating the crowds dissapointment at him being subbed last night says it all as far as I'm concerned as if you put a vote tot he crowd that were watching the match Buzz would almost certainly be top rated amongst our players.
Buzz on 20:55 - Jan 18 with 559 viewsVish

Buzz on 20:44 - Jan 18 by swisscottage

I'm 100% sure he will start with Buzz on Saturday. The reason he's knackered after 70 minutes is he's hardly had any football for the last year.

Wehereas Derry has spent the last two matches passing every other ball to the opposition, Buzz has hardly done a thing wrong.

We finally have great corners coming in, his free kick was the best I've seen for a long time, and I can't remember him giving the ball away once, which given he's the only one trying to pass forward it seems, marks him way and above anyone else on show out there at the moment.

The boos indicating the crowds dissapointment at him being subbed last night says it all as far as I'm concerned as if you put a vote tot he crowd that were watching the match Buzz would almost certainly be top rated amongst our players.

Spot on. I thought it was obvious that he was taken off to be kept fresh for Saturday. Derry hasn't been at the races for past few games, I can see Barton and Buzz starting. Would like to see SWP on the right and Macheda on the left for Sat.
Buzz on 21:08 - Jan 18 with 547 viewsHollowayRanger

Buzz on 19:39 - Jan 18 by Northernr

If he hasn't moved ahead of Derry in the pecking order after the last two games I'll be very surprised indeed.

away from home id go derry but AT HOME MUST WIN GAME

MUST BE BUZASKY! take the game to them and smash em!

hoping hughes took him off earkly to keep him fresh for sat?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Buzz on 21:27 - Jan 18 with 525 viewsYorkRanger

I agree - unless someone signs soon who can play centre mid then I'd be staggered if its not Barton and Buz on Saturday. i wonder if Connolly might get the nod over Hill too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024