Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Wigan 20:30 - Jan 20 with 951 viewsranger99

We need to make sure we get behind the boys because it is a must win game(yes barton aswell ) i reckon we will line up like this

Kenny
Hill conolly(gaby if fit) ferdinand young
Swp akos Barton mackie
Bothroyd and hh

Your thoughts
Team for Wigan on 20:37 - Jan 20 with 934 viewschris1969

Seeing as Connolly hasn't made the bench in the last two games I think Fitz Hall will play if Gabbidon is injured.

Can't see Hughes changing anything else other than bringing in Barton alongside Derry.
Team for Wigan on 20:45 - Jan 20 with 919 viewsthemodfather

Team for Wigan on 20:37 - Jan 20 by chris1969

Seeing as Connolly hasn't made the bench in the last two games I think Fitz Hall will play if Gabbidon is injured.

Can't see Hughes changing anything else other than bringing in Barton alongside Derry.

we'll need the famous rangers roar from the fans....maybe lift the team and settle some nerves....

wigan's few can sit and enjoy the planes flying overhead....
Team for Wigan on 20:48 - Jan 20 with 912 viewsJB1982

Team for Wigan on 20:37 - Jan 20 by chris1969

Mine's similar, but I'd go for.

Kenny
Hill hall (gaby if fit) ferdinand young
Swp akos Barton mackie
Bothroyd and hh

I'd like to see Akos get more game time - he is getting sharper every minute and is still a way from proper match ready fitness. could be a game winner for us.
Team for Wigan on 00:05 - Jan 21 with 844 viewsRanger78

Wigan are not a physical side. We need our best footballers and a tiny bit of pace up top.

Kenny
Hill Gab Ferd Young
Smith Buz Barton SWP
DJ
Heidar
Team for Wigan on 10:40 - Jan 21 with 789 viewsmacclesfieldman

Team for Wigan on 00:05 - Jan 21 by Ranger78

Wigan are not a physical side. We need our best footballers and a tiny bit of pace up top.

Kenny
Hill Gab Ferd Young
Smith Buz Barton SWP
DJ
Heidar

I'm shocked anyone is suggesting that Betty plays again, I don't know if you were all at the MK replay on Tuesday but I was and I was at Liverpool and Betty just doesn't have the right level of commitment in my view to deserve to be in the 11.
My starting 11 would be:

Kenny
Young Ferdinand Gabidon Hill
SWP Barton Buzz Mackie
HH Micheda

Subs: Cerny, Orr, Hall, Connolly, Smith, DJ, Bothroyd

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Team for Wigan on 11:03 - Jan 21 with 771 viewsElHoop

I get the impression that they are trying to build up Betty and get 100% out of him. I think that he'll play today.

Barton for Derry and otherwise the same team as at Newcastle.

Sounds like they have been training hard since Hughes joined, so probably very leggy against the Dons. Hopefully rested up a bit this week and have talked tactics rather than hard graft. Wigan are a funny side. They have some ability there but they throw it away. I like the big Scottish geezer in midfield - wouldn't mind having him at QPR. If we play like we did at Newcastle i think we'll win.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024