Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mario Balotelli 00:47 - Jan 23 with 2400 viewsBeechy

Thoughts on this anybody?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Mario Balotelli on 01:10 - Jan 23 with 2383 viewstruenorth

He knows exactly what he's doing. Tough on Spurs from that perspective as he shouldn't have been on the pitch to score the winner. Hope the FA panel review that one.

TN

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Mario Balotelli on 01:20 - Jan 23 with 2370 viewsdownunder

Mario Balotelli on 01:10 - Jan 23 by truenorth

He knows exactly what he's doing. Tough on Spurs from that perspective as he shouldn't have been on the pitch to score the winner. Hope the FA panel review that one.

TN

The following dive does look at bit "Hollywood"IMO.

A tenuous link to Rochdale on the BBC website match report

"Only Grant Holt has conceded more fouls per minute than Mario Balotelli in the Premier League"
Mario Balotelli on 02:16 - Jan 23 with 2354 viewsShun

As 'kooky' and eccentric as he is, deliberately stamping on someone's head (or trying to, at least) is disgusting.
Mario Balotelli on 02:59 - Jan 23 with 2343 viewsAtThePeake

Even with my Spurs allegiances, I didn't think he meant it on first viewing.

Only after watching it 2 or 3 times do you actually realise the malice that goes into it.

It wasn't to be for Spurs today which is a shame. Gave an excellent account of themselves and can be proud to show they are capable of matching the best in the league.

Tangled up in blue.

Mario Balotelli on 04:00 - Jan 23 with 2328 viewsbilbobaggins

Mario Balotelli on 02:59 - Jan 23 by AtThePeake

Only after watching it 2 or 3 times do you actually realise the malice that goes into it.

It wasn't to be for Spurs today which is a shame. Gave an excellent account of themselves and can be proud to show they are capable of matching the best in the league.

if you try recreating it your self you natural motion makes you leg go forward it hard to get it going back as he did you really have to try lets see how the football fa handle this one me personlly think its a police matter if you did it one the street im sure its gbh or something worst if he caught him rite he might of broken his neck ?
Mario Balotelli on 09:37 - Jan 23 with 2183 viewsjudd

Parker is bang out of order head butting his boot like that.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Mario Balotelli on 10:39 - Jan 23 with 2125 viewsD_Alien

Whilst they're at it, the FA should also look into Lescott's forearm smash on Kaboul
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mario Balotelli on 10:49 - Jan 23 with 2110 viewsmaybee

Mario Balotelli on 02:59 - Jan 23 by AtThePeake

I didn't think he meant it on first viewing, but the angle shown in this thread shows it in a much more sinister light.

Can understand why the ref didn't take any action though...even Modrich doesn't appear to see it as deliberate, and he's right by him.
Login to get fewer ads

Mario Balotelli on 10:57 - Jan 23 with 2096 viewsjudd

Perhaps that's because it was just an accident?

Mario Balotelli on 10:58 - Jan 23 with 2092 viewsStudiousDale

I think he deliberately stamps on him, as mentioned above, it is not natural to put that much downforce on your trailing leg in the movement that he is - that would cause you to fall over/dive.
Mario Balotelli on 11:01 - Jan 23 with 2085 viewsD_Alien

Mario Balotelli on 10:57 - Jan 23 by judd

Perhaps that's because it was just an accident?

"An accident waiting to happen"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mario Balotelli on 11:08 - Jan 23 with 2061 viewsjudd

Mario Balotelli on 10:58 - Jan 23 by StudiousDale

I think he deliberately stamps on him, as mentioned above, it is not natural to put that much downforce on your trailing leg in the movement that he is - that would cause you to fall over/dive.

But how did he know Parker was there to stand on - eyes in the soles of his boots?

Mario Balotelli on 11:25 - Jan 23 with 2043 viewsStudiousDale

Mario Balotelli on 11:08 - Jan 23 by judd

But how did he know Parker was there to stand on - eyes in the soles of his boots?

His left leg knocks him, so he'd know he was there. I don't think you can say he knew he was going to stamp on the head, but he is stamping down in the hope that a part of Parker is there IMO.
Mario Balotelli on 11:31 - Jan 23 with 2031 viewsklmblue

The sooner football looks at rugby and cricket the better the game will b
The spoilt brat should b banned and and lescott as well

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

Mario Balotelli on 11:34 - Jan 23 with 2019 viewsjudd

Well something wants doing about the way he wears his socks.

From the angle shown above, it looks to me like Modric is pushing then pulling Balotelli in the hope of getting him into bother.

Mario Balotelli on 16:06 - Jan 23 with 1889 viewsfrenzied

never been the same since having his picture taken with Lovecity
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024