Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some QPR fans... 00:06 - Feb 5 with 1188 viewsJB1982

.. why do some fans even bother to turn up?

Fella behind me (trying to impress his mates) spent the whole match on the case of our players.. moaned every time someone got the ball ("derry you're useless"), didn't give the new signings a chance, screamed about every substitution ("oh, we might as well play with 9 rather than bring hulse on").

Winds me up.

I get it - the team doesn't always perform. But, ffs, they're OUR team. Now I might have thoughts about Shaun Derry's speed, or Mackie's abililty, or SWP's propsensity for going outside a player, but I keep them to myself and try and cheer and clap every positive thing we do.

For me - the worst thing about today was not losing, but some of the "fans" around me. And I have a season ticket, so I'm bloody stuck with them.
Some QPR fans... on 00:14 - Feb 5 with 1170 viewsrrrspricey

Well Said JB, even heard some booing Barton when he touched the ball in the 2nd half.

We really do have some fcukwits following us. If you want to boo one of your own, fcuk off to the Emirates, become an Arse fan, boo Arshavin & leave proper fans to support our team.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Some QPR fans... on 00:31 - Feb 5 with 1130 viewshamptonhillhoop

I completely agree with you both. I've had to avoid this board tonight as I can't be arsed to read the reactionary over the top posts of some people. You'd think we were down already as opposed to two places outside the bottom three. It just depresses me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024