Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up 01:06 - Feb 12 with 4104 viewsNov77

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/124095-News-from-the-boardroom-from-a-trust

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 01:41 - Feb 12 with 2934 viewssilky

When will this madness ever end????

To be honest there claiming that Mittals will take full control if that happens then thats fine.

But we don't need more pressure to whats already on us in our relegation battle!

No News is GOOD NEWS right????

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 01:43 - Feb 12 with 2899 viewsSpiritofGregory

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 01:41 - Feb 12 by silky

To be honest there claiming that Mittals will take full control if that happens then thats fine.

But we don't need more pressure to whats already on us in our relegation battle!

Great news if the Mittals take full control.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 01:53 - Feb 12 with 2905 viewsDylanP

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 01:43 - Feb 12 by SpiritofGregory

Great news if the Mittals take full control.

Idiots. Some people are just brainless morons!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 02:12 - Feb 12 with 2880 viewsSpiritofGregory

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 01:53 - Feb 12 by DylanP

Why?

Mittal is already involved with Rangers and is one of the richest guys on the planet!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 03:24 - Feb 12 with 2837 viewstimcocking

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 01:53 - Feb 12 by DylanP

Sorry, i don't understand, whilst obviously i don't want any more upheaval and uncertainty at the club, wouldn't our best case scenario being Mittal assuming full control?
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 04:46 - Feb 12 with 2817 viewsBazWoT

Made up based upon the new board member, nothing else.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 09:01 - Feb 12 with 2659 viewsN12Hoop

TF's latest tweet is somewhat cryptic: "Talent is one thing. Being able to cope with the pressures of talent is key. Everyone needs a spine to take the pressures of life. We need a spine in QPR. We need fighters not just talent.". What's that all about? Can't believe he's looking to sell after less than 1 year but if Mittal takes charge then that's no bad thing.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 09:27 - Feb 12 with 2595 viewsJonDoeman

Shall I run through some of things he's got wrong?
That takes a quite bit longer than what he's got right!

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 09:43 - Feb 12 with 2547 viewsShotKneesHoop

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 01:41 - Feb 12 by silky

Yer couldn't make it up.

I really do.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 09:51 - Feb 12 with 2505 viewsBromleyHoop

Didn't I read somewhere not so long ago that Air Asia is no longer flying into/out of UK Airports because of prohibitive levels of tax. If that is the case then it does seem pointless spending all this money raising your Companies profile in a country that you can no longer operate in. From that point of view it would make sense to end any financial input into the UK ie QPR.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 09:53 - Feb 12 with 2492 viewstimcocking

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 09:51 - Feb 12 by BromleyHoop

Didn't I read somewhere not so long ago that Air Asia is no longer flying into/out of UK Airports because of prohibitive levels of tax. If that is the case then it does seem pointless spending all this money raising your Companies profile in a country that you can no longer operate in. From that point of view it would make sense to end any financial input into the UK ie QPR.

You definitely did read that, they have already stopped flying into Britain.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 10:02 - Feb 12 with 2463 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 09:53 - Feb 12 by timcocking

You definitely did read that, they have already stopped flying into Britain.

Has Air Malaysia stopped too? Or did it never fly from here?
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 10:14 - Feb 12 with 2418 viewsBazWoT

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 10:02 - Feb 12 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Air Asia passengers being transferred to Malaysia flights.

Premier league is watched all over the world so makes no difference if they actually fly to Europe in marketing terms.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 10:15 - Feb 12 with 2416 viewsJamie

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 10:02 - Feb 12 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Malaysia Airlines still fly into Heathrow.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 10:21 - Feb 12 with 2384 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 10:15 - Feb 12 by Jamie

Malaysia Airlines still fly into Heathrow.

And they've ramped up the adverts and offers to QPR fans to holiday with them. Been tempted on some offers too!

I don't think he is going anywhere just yet, especially after all the talk of taking an ailing Air Asia from one/a couple of planes to many.

Whatever happens, it's just like the badge, the kit, the stadium, the players, the apostrophe that exists no more....come rain or shine, hell or high water, We Are QPR.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 11:32 - Feb 12 with 2191 viewsjonno

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 09:01 - Feb 12 by N12Hoop

TF's latest tweet is somewhat cryptic: "Talent is one thing. Being able to cope with the pressures of talent is key. Everyone needs a spine to take the pressures of life. We need a spine in QPR. We need fighters not just talent.". What's that all about? Can't believe he's looking to sell after less than 1 year but if Mittal takes charge then that's no bad thing.

Maybe he's realised that we've signed a load of players on big money that are just tossing it off and aren't interested in working hard and fighting for the team. You know, like the majority of top level footballers. And they've been added to a few players who are prepared to put in the effort but who just aren't good enough.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 11:34 - Feb 12 with 2184 viewsqprreport

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 10:21 - Feb 12 by Pablo_Hoopsta

And they've ramped up the adverts and offers to QPR fans to holiday with them. Been tempted on some offers too!

I don't think he is going anywhere just yet, especially after all the talk of taking an ailing Air Asia from one/a couple of planes to many.

Whatever happens, it's just like the badge, the kit, the stadium, the players, the apostrophe that exists no more....come rain or shine, hell or high water, We Are QPR.

If I may join in: Certainly know nothing more. And may have absolutely nothing to do with this rumor, and was always going to happen. But an additional "Mittal man' was just added o the Board of QPR Holdings

www.qprreport.blogspot.com & http://qprreport.proboards.com

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 11:35 - Feb 12 with 2175 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 11:34 - Feb 12 by qprreport

If I may join in: Certainly know nothing more. And may have absolutely nothing to do with this rumor, and was always going to happen. But an additional "Mittal man' was just added o the Board of QPR Holdings

Hello Report! So I've heard, what was his name?
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 11:41 - Feb 12 with 2156 viewsqprreport

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 11:35 - Feb 12 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Hello Report! So I've heard, what was his name?

SUDHIR MAHESHWARI. He's on the Management Board of ArcelorMittal

You can google him. (I don't want to link to stuff on my board.)

www.qprreport.blogspot.com & http://qprreport.proboards.com

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 11:44 - Feb 12 with 2146 viewsN12Hoop

Another odd tweet. Maybe he has realised he has bitten off more than he can chew. We can all have down days but as Chairman he shouldn't really be going public with his negative thoughst because of all the rumours that come on the back of them.
"Playing squash after a long long time. Take out my frustration over the worse 45 mins I have seen since I became chairman of QPR. Time to play @Amit_Bhatia99. Wonder whose face we would put on the ball for maximum effect"
The Mittals got turned down when they tried to buy the club. One would have thought if he did look to sell or dilute they would be the obvious candidates. I think Amit loves the club and after he's been through over the last 4 years I doubt he would walk away.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 11:47 - Feb 12 with 2128 viewsJonDoeman

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 11:41 - Feb 12 by qprreport

SUDHIR MAHESHWARI. He's on the Management Board of ArcelorMittal

You can google him. (I don't want to link to stuff on my board.)

Why not?
http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=295

It Is What It Is !!

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 12:23 - Feb 12 with 2040 viewsTheBlob

Curiouser and curiouser.Maybe there's no smoke without an insurance fire.

Welcome back Report.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 12:53 - Feb 12 with 1933 viewsSpiritofGregory

It will be great news for our club if Mittal took over lock, stock and barrel. We know that he and Amit are passionate about Rangers and he also has the cash to move the club forward. We need an owner who can give the club stability.

Never believed that TF was in it for the long term, he hasn't the level of wealth needed to challenge in the Premier League. The guy is worth about £350m whereas Mittal is worth around £17bn. TF will want to sell his share whilst we still have premiership status. If he does, he'll get the money back that he put in and would of used the PL to further increase his global profile.

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 13:00 - Feb 12 with 1907 viewsClive_Anderson

Hang on I thought he was here for the long haul?

And NW would definitely be given until the end of the season no matter what.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 13:22 - Feb 12 with 1853 viewsQPR442

I have been on that forum a few times in the past and that CernyBerny posts a lot of crap. He or she is never right.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024