Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up 01:06 - Feb 12 with 4240 viewsNov77

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/124095-News-from-the-boardroom-from-a-trust

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 13:32 - Feb 12 with 893 viewsSpiritofGregory

He hasn't the level of financies to be bank rolling a Premier League football club. Mittal may want to invest further, TF can't compete financially.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 14:42 - Feb 12 with 836 viewsFDC

Might be wrong, but I think the CernyBerny that posted on 606 was usually on the money, but on that site it's someone with the same username posting nonsense.

On TF's tweets, he's no better than Barton for causing unnecessary aggro IMO.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 14:47 - Feb 12 with 829 viewsBazWoT

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 13:32 - Feb 12 by SpiritofGregory

He hasn't the level of financies to be bank rolling a Premier League football club. Mittal may want to invest further, TF can't compete financially.

He doesn't need it though, he's chairman and majority shareholder (well certainly still chairman), doesn't mean he has to put in the most money. How much does the Chels*** chairman put into the club?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 15:13 - Feb 12 with 806 viewsN12Hoop

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 14:47 - Feb 12 by BazWoT

He doesn't need it though, he's chairman and majority shareholder (well certainly still chairman), doesn't mean he has to put in the most money. How much does the Chels*** chairman put into the club?

He owns two thirds of the shares so its a slightly different situation in that he should be providing two thirds of the finance.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 19:46 - Feb 12 with 687 viewsjeffro

Guy talk a load of shite, made all sorts of claims last year got near on nothing right. Would rather ask my 1 year old son to scrawl a name down on his drawing pad and I ll say that's who's buying us.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 20:54 - Feb 12 with 634 viewsYorkRanger

The real question is why would the Mittals increase their stake now - with the threat of relegation hanging over us I fail to see how they could agree a price at this point in time.
Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 22:10 - Feb 12 with 601 viewsSpiritofGregory

Cernyberny's claiming TF is selling up on 20:54 - Feb 12 by YorkRanger

The real question is why would the Mittals increase their stake now - with the threat of relegation hanging over us I fail to see how they could agree a price at this point in time.

Could be that TF wants to sell and LM would rather be the sole owner then have to share power with new stakeholders. Can't see TF and partners being unrealistic like Tango and Cash. Remember when Bernie valued his stake at £100m - laughable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024