Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? 00:04 - Apr 25 with 1209 views18StoneOfHoop

Do me a favour!..More like the most reprehensible impotent,scurrilous,when-push-comes-to-shove totally bottling,effeminate,ineffectual,threading-through-the-eye-of-the-needle-side-to-side of the 18 yard box,tippy-tappy,tikka-takka,weak-willed,emasculated eunuchs since the dawning of time.

In just three games they have descended from The Greatest Team Since The Invention of Association Football ((C)The Guardian)- making all the expert pundits gushingly come time-after-time - to an impotent defeated smelly puddle of piss.
It's up to Castille or Bavaria to show some cojones and using speed,pace,counter-attack,efforts on goal and penetration to rescue us from the ultimate nightmare unthinkable scenario.
The horrendous images of a packed pub of fellow-travelling,bandwaggoning,strictly armchair muppets going mental when Torres made it 3 - The Packhorse and Talbot,Chiswick High Road - are permanently indelibly painfully seared onto my memories and eyeballs.
As I was leaving,a burly brave confident silver spoon rugby and rowing Made In Chelsea Yah said to me 'Now come on why do you hate Coontski so much? This is good for the whole nation surely?' I replied 'I am QPR and football is as easy as ABC.It is my birthright to abhore with every inch of my being your Criminal Fooking Counts' (or in upset nine sheets to the wind terms,slurred words to that effect. )
I then showed the great good grace under pressure and merciful good manners to not bring all of my toned 18 stone to bear at close quarters with extreme violent prejudice upon the bodies of Charles,Edward's or Oscar's Eton Rifle trained entitled cocksure carcasses and also then as a necessary follow-up bonus returning with a petrol can to burn the boozer down.

Oh well,I suppose worse things happen at sea.
Let us all stay calm and pray that the footie-playing might of Castille or Bavaria prevents us from the ultimate Armagideon Time.

We're getting something on Sunday.BELIEVE.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 00:09 - Apr 25 with 1194 viewsscot1963

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 01:07 - Apr 25 with 1155 views18StoneOfHoop

This is good and I still stand by my R's #Believing :

Although it's got nothing whatsoever to with the price of fish on Barcelona's waterfront this Charlie Brooker video slaughtering Fearne Cotton and Peaches Geldof cheered me up no end:

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 02:30 - Apr 25 with 1119 viewsTheBlob

Don't beat around the bush - tell us what you really think.
But I think you showed remarkable restraint under the circumstances.
They also serve who only stand and wait.

Innit.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 03:21 - Apr 25 with 1108 viewsSonofNorfolt

Glenn Hoddle said pretty much the same thing.
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 10:08 - Apr 25 with 1024 viewsTheBlob

Some w*nker this morning came forward with the theory that Dogbreath just supplanted Messi as the best player in the world on that display.So I f*cked him off and threw his copies of Watchtower into a ditch.

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:03 - Apr 25 with 943 viewsdaveB

they are still a fantastic team, the best I've ever seen but have had a very bad week and made some big mistakes this season.
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:07 - Apr 25 with 928 viewsJamie

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:03 - Apr 25 by daveB

they are still a fantastic team, the best I've ever seen but have had a very bad week and made some big mistakes this season.

Their big problem this season that Afellay has been out all season & David Villa broke his leg in two places against Atletico Kebab in the WCC so theyve been forced to turn to 20 year old kids upfront that are more kick and run than 'tiki taka'. If Guardiola decides to stay on, he needs a LB, and a CB and they'll come back strong next season.

Last night in the first half they did everything right. Second half they set up all wrong. Slow and patient pass and move played into Chelsea's hands. Quick passing and running at the team bus on the edge of the box wouldve broken past eventually.
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:26 - Apr 25 with 903 viewsandygg

You cant really say Barca are shit, with a bit more luck they would have scored a couple more, and Messi missed a pen.
They are W$nkers for not beating the Scum though.
Login to get fewer ads

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:31 - Apr 25 with 889 viewsQPunkR

Barscum are my 2nd most hated football 'team' on this Earth after those w@nkers down the road. They play sh!tty boring keep-ball and have no Plan B.

Glad they're out, but more p!ssed off that Chelscum are in another final (even if half their players aren't!).

Don't worry, we'll do them on Sunday and la Real will batter the living sh!t out of them in Munich. They can have the poxy FA Cup.

QPR - "shit but local"

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:35 - Apr 25 with 882 viewsJamie

"They play sh1tty boring football"

Yeah, it's fcking boring passing around teams and scoring 150 goals a season.

Fck Xavi, Iniesta & Messi. Give me Delap, Shotton & Crouch any day
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:40 - Apr 25 with 871 viewsQPunkR

B0ll0x to that, you read the papers too much.

They do play boring football, a la Swansea but to a better level obviously.
Give me Real's swift attacking football any day. Oh and they've massively outscored Barscum this season an' all

QPR - "shit but local"

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:51 - Apr 25 with 864 viewsJamie

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:40 - Apr 25 by QPunkR

B0ll0x to that, you read the papers too much.

They do play boring football, a la Swansea but to a better level obviously.
Give me Real's swift attacking football any day. Oh and they've massively outscored Barscum this season an' all

Have watched every Barca game this season - including WCC & Copa Del Rey - theyre the best side in decades and we may never see another as good so I'd like to cherish it.

As a fan of Real's brand of 'kick anything that moves then hit them on the break' football you should've loved last nights game - it was one straight from the Mourinho playbook.
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:55 - Apr 25 with 860 viewsTheBlob

Just shows there is a way of negating the giant five-a-side tactics.Park the bus and don't lie down like some other teams do.An old cliche',but the bulldog spirit often prevails.Then the old Spanish bottle starts quacking

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 12:00 - Apr 25 with 849 viewsQPunkR

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 11:51 - Apr 25 by Jamie

Have watched every Barca game this season - including WCC & Copa Del Rey - theyre the best side in decades and we may never see another as good so I'd like to cherish it.

As a fan of Real's brand of 'kick anything that moves then hit them on the break' football you should've loved last nights game - it was one straight from the Mourinho playbook.

Yep, unlike Barscum, I enjoy the physical aspects of the game.

I take it you enjoy watching football which is made up of 80% sideways passes and 20% rolling around on the floor as if in desperate pain then.
Give me proper football any day mate over that tripe

QPR - "shit but local"

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 12:10 - Apr 25 with 826 viewsericgen34

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 01:07 - Apr 25 by 18StoneOfHoop

This is good and I still stand by my R's #Believing :

Although it's got nothing whatsoever to with the price of fish on Barcelona's waterfront this Charlie Brooker video slaughtering Fearne Cotton and Peaches Geldof cheered me up no end:

Three excellent vids that did me a lot of good, thanks a lot!

I used to think telly was good in the UK when I lived there, if that Fearne and Peaches is the standard, looks like it's getting down to the level of french TV...
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 12:13 - Apr 25 with 817 viewsdaveB

blimey, calling barcelona boring, I've heard it all now
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 12:29 - Apr 25 with 793 viewsQPunkR

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 12:13 - Apr 25 by daveB

blimey, calling barcelona boring, I've heard it all now

I'm sorry, did you enjoy Swansea's performances against us? And who are they most compared to?

Of course everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but just because 'the meeja' keep w@nking on about what pretty and amazing football they play doesn't necessarily make it so.

Look, I don't argue that it's not an effective way to play football (tho it'd be better backed up with a Plan B), but interesting it ain't

QPR - "shit but local"

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 12:49 - Apr 25 with 754 viewsdaveB

against us Swansea were crap but I do think they've played some very good attacking football this season.

Barcelona are nothing like Swansea though, they play a far higher tempo attacking passing game which is a joy to watch when it clicks. It didn't last night and they were disapointing. i watch Barcelona a lot and one thing you can't accuse them of is being boring, for the last 4 years they have dominated playing some fantastic stuff, it had to end eventually.
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 12:59 - Apr 25 with 738 viewsQPunkR

I do watch them most weekends (in the vain hope of them getting beaten) and do indeed end up bored more often than not. Of course Swansea are nowhere near their level but its the same idea- bore a team into having to come out of their defensive shape then slip through them.
They have indeed practiced this way for a few years now but I categorically believe they would be nothing (or at least nowhere near their current level) without that little imp Messi. While they pass left to right and right to left for ages, he's where their main thrust lies. That's what Swansea lack

QPR - "shit but local"

'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 13:57 - Apr 25 with 697 viewsIrishqpr

How can anybody like Real Madrid?

The team of fascist Franco.

They play in all white for a reason.

John Terry would be proud of them.
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 15:13 - Apr 25 with 655 viewsdaveB

if you hate them and they bore you why on earth do you watch them every week? seems mad to me. I find Eastenders boring so don't watch it, not sure why you don't do the same with Barcelona.
'MAS QUE UN CLUB' ???? on 15:20 - Apr 25 with 644 viewsMonahoop

In a way I'm glad Barcelona have gone now. Just got totally fed up with Barca this, Barca that, Messi this, Messi that and most of this nonsense being spouted by non footballing people in the media who just want to get on the band wagon and pretend to know what is going on. I'm equally sick that Chelsea have made it to the final. Bloody hell! Three shots at goal over two legs and score three goals. The silky Catalonian skills undone by stubborn backs to the wall, dull, unimaginative, defensive football. Why and how was that allowed to happen?

I hope Bayern Munich get to the final as Real Madrid are seen by many as the Chelsea of Spanish football. Share the same money grabbing adulations, are clubs that have and may still have right wing political leanings in their fan bases and like Chelsea are followed and adored by plastics the world over. Horrible lot.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024