Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? 10:42 - May 22 with 1193 viewsJB1982

I want to renew my season ticket, but my seats this season were right behind a bloody great post. Anyone know if I can renew now, but change the location of the seats? Can't seem to do it online..
Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 10:44 - May 22 with 1187 viewsJonDoeman

You have to wait to do that.

It Is What It Is !!

Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 10:48 - May 22 with 1157 viewsSharpy

I would suggest you ring them up.They have the seating plan in front of them(Taken and non-taken seats).I did this last year at this early part of the year also.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 10:52 - May 22 with 1140 viewsrangerslee

Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 10:48 - May 22 by Sharpy

I would suggest you ring them up.They have the seating plan in front of them(Taken and non-taken seats).I did this last year at this early part of the year also.

You won't be able to move until all of the renewals are in. The club will then allocate you the seats you want if they are free. The best bet is to do what we have a couple of times and gone to the box office, told them the area where you want to sit and they have written down seat numbers and taken us into the ground to choose but it will have to be after the 30th June deadline.
Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 10:58 - May 22 with 1116 viewsSharpy

Sorry mate, like i said i did mine over the phone.

If a seat shows up on the screen as a non-ST seat, and you want to sit there, why would the club not want to deal with you at this time of the year ?

Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 11:02 - May 22 with 1099 viewsNorthLondonR

I did exactly this last year when I was priced out of R Block, although I went down to the box office to make sure I got a decent replacement. Basically you should be able to move wherever you like as long as it is not already designated as a seat belonging to a current season ticket holder.

Would recommend heading down there so they can show you on the screen where you will be sitting.
Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 11:04 - May 22 with 1087 viewsSharpy

Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 11:02 - May 22 by NorthLondonR

I did exactly this last year when I was priced out of R Block, although I went down to the box office to make sure I got a decent replacement. Basically you should be able to move wherever you like as long as it is not already designated as a seat belonging to a current season ticket holder.

Would recommend heading down there so they can show you on the screen where you will be sitting.

Thank christ for that, thought i was going mad.

Is the online seating plan not on the website ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 11:36 - May 22 with 1022 viewsJB1982

Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 11:04 - May 22 by Sharpy

Thank christ for that, thought i was going mad.

Is the online seating plan not on the website ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Nope - on online seating plan... yet.

Thanks for the info all, gonna head down to LR shortly..
Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 12:58 - May 22 with 942 viewsJB1982

Renewing season ticket but moving the seats? on 11:36 - May 22 by JB1982

Nope - on online seating plan... yet.

Thanks for the info all, gonna head down to LR shortly..

Just spoke to the Box Office - they said the best thing to do was to renew online and then email the club to change the location of the seats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024