Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seat question - T block 16:32 - May 25 with 1032 viewsJB1982

Hi all,

Trying to shift my season ticket seats (last season, was in S block seat 74) was stuck behind a massive pillar, blocking the view of the corner of the pitch).

The box office said I can go into the stadium, but I'm travelling for work and can't get there for 3 weeks.

Anyone know if the view is good from T block, around seat 75? What I really want to know is, is there a bloody pillar in the way!

Or, does anyone have a good link to a seatmap (i've search online, but can't find a decent one that shows exact location of seats).
Seat question - T block on 17:00 - May 25 with 1001 viewsJuzzie

Years ago I used to sit in Block T Row T and the seat # was around 66. The view was fine but too far either left or right and one of the goals will have a post in the way so you need to be mindful of that as 75 could have a post in the way.

Also depends what row you're looking at too, seat #75 might be a problem in Row T but probably not in the first half dozen rows.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Seat question - T block on 19:06 - May 25 with 936 viewsJB1982

Seat question - T block on 17:00 - May 25 by Juzzie

Years ago I used to sit in Block T Row T and the seat # was around 66. The view was fine but too far either left or right and one of the goals will have a post in the way so you need to be mindful of that as 75 could have a post in the way.

Also depends what row you're looking at too, seat #75 might be a problem in Row T but probably not in the first half dozen rows.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

THanks!

Yeah, I'm worried about being stuck right in front of a pillar for the whole season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024