Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite signed (according to French media) 15:58 - Jun 4 with 6749 viewsTonto

This is a translation.

Nancy revelation of the season 2010/2011, Samba Diakité probably was disturbed by the rumours of transfer and somewhat missed the first part of the season. Include all the same his extraordinary purpose registered with the AJA in League Cup. Loaned to Queens Park Rangers in the mercato of winter, he played nine games of Premier League and contributed to the maintenance of his club with such a decisive goal against Arsenal. He was finally transferred to the English club for four million euros.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:07 - Jun 5 with 1079 viewshoopstilidie

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:53 - Jun 5 by WeaverQPR

Hangs out with Mr Qpr himself Ian 'Its not official until i say it is' Taylor.

Explains it all.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:31 - Jun 5 with 1032 viewsSomersetHoops

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:53 - Jun 5 by WeaverQPR

Hangs out with Mr Qpr himself Ian 'Its not official until i say it is' Taylor.

For someone who is supposed to be our PR man Ian Taylor is really irritating some QPR fans including me with his crass comments and responses. Seems to me he needs to up his game a bit if his job is to keep fans on-side.

Who's Next?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:47 - Jun 5 with 993 viewsQPR_Jim

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:31 - Jun 5 by SomersetHoops

For someone who is supposed to be our PR man Ian Taylor is really irritating some QPR fans including me with his crass comments and responses. Seems to me he needs to up his game a bit if his job is to keep fans on-side.

I agreee. What's wrong with releasing a short statement saying we've agreed terms with the club and are waiting for a contract agreement or clearance. The club we're buying him off have announced it so it's hardly a secret and if it falls through at least we'll know they tried. It's not going to be a massive surprise when they announce it either because like with every other signing the rumors will come first, I don't see what they get out of it.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:33 - Jun 5 with 890 viewsreal_loftus

Hear it first and fastest....from a little known journo who is a Saints fan and pally with our media man.

Not great, but at least its not Free Seat Pete and his "hearing we're in for a player, 3rd letter of middle name is C and he plays on the left. And the right. Possibly!"

ATAF

ATAF.

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 20:22 - Jun 5 with 784 viewsbaz_qpr

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 16:47 - Jun 5 by QPR_Jim

I agreee. What's wrong with releasing a short statement saying we've agreed terms with the club and are waiting for a contract agreement or clearance. The club we're buying him off have announced it so it's hardly a secret and if it falls through at least we'll know they tried. It's not going to be a massive surprise when they announce it either because like with every other signing the rumors will come first, I don't see what they get out of it.

To be fair its happened in the past that we've announced something before it has been completed and then its fallen through so he's a bit damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 22:35 - Jun 5 with 683 viewsQPR_ARG

My view on the whole QPR-don't-announce-it-till-the-ink-is-dry is that I think the club are spot on!

Think, for a second, what would happen if they announce a signing and then for any reason it collapses?

I mean...I remember the Ramón Diaz saga our first season back in the Championship. It was all over the papers in Argentina (Diaz is a very popular character here) and Diaz was supposed to be watching QPR vs. Plymouth (my round-the-pole penalty golazo included!) but because people close to him leaked it to the media, we were all very upset at the club for looking for a replacement for Olly.

Another example was when I even went to the airport in Buenos Aires to wish Sebastián Rusculleda good luck as he was certain to join QPR.

He failed a medical (or there were differences in numbers -depending on who you listen to-) and that was that.

It's not the club's job to confirm or deny rumours. QPR should let the rumours be. And even if another club, like Nancy in this case, wish to announce it, QPR are 100% entitled to wait for the player to come back from vacations. Sign the papers. Pose for the photographers, give his first interview as a QPR player on a permanent basis and the whole lot.

Instead of criticism, the club should receive praise for the business they have been doing recently.

My two cents.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 00:46 - Jun 7 with 475 viewsGetMeRangers

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 22:35 - Jun 5 by QPR_ARG

My view on the whole QPR-don't-announce-it-till-the-ink-is-dry is that I think the club are spot on!

Think, for a second, what would happen if they announce a signing and then for any reason it collapses?

I mean...I remember the Ramón Diaz saga our first season back in the Championship. It was all over the papers in Argentina (Diaz is a very popular character here) and Diaz was supposed to be watching QPR vs. Plymouth (my round-the-pole penalty golazo included!) but because people close to him leaked it to the media, we were all very upset at the club for looking for a replacement for Olly.

Another example was when I even went to the airport in Buenos Aires to wish Sebastián Rusculleda good luck as he was certain to join QPR.

He failed a medical (or there were differences in numbers -depending on who you listen to-) and that was that.

It's not the club's job to confirm or deny rumours. QPR should let the rumours be. And even if another club, like Nancy in this case, wish to announce it, QPR are 100% entitled to wait for the player to come back from vacations. Sign the papers. Pose for the photographers, give his first interview as a QPR player on a permanent basis and the whole lot.

Instead of criticism, the club should receive praise for the business they have been doing recently.

My two cents.

+1... prefer the club to be business like as opposed to all the wheeling and dealing of the last mob. Saying all of that, Sky were announcing a press statement from the French club this afternoon, that Samba had signed for 4 mill euros.... keeping fingers crossed that this is true. Cant wait for him and Ali to link up (was even looking forward to those two with Joey... but time will tell on that)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024