Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite signed (according to French media) 15:58 - Jun 4 with 6750 viewsTonto

This is a translation.

Nancy revelation of the season 2010/2011, Samba Diakité probably was disturbed by the rumours of transfer and somewhat missed the first part of the season. Include all the same his extraordinary purpose registered with the AJA in League Cup. Loaned to Queens Park Rangers in the mercato of winter, he played nine games of Premier League and contributed to the maintenance of his club with such a decisive goal against Arsenal. He was finally transferred to the English club for four million euros.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:32 - Jun 4 with 1705 viewsMedwayR

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:09 - Jun 4 by loftboy

I just replied to that, asked him if Nancy's official site was wrong then.

Have you had a reply???

Poll: Who’s better?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:33 - Jun 4 with 1700 viewsBazWoT

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:32 - Jun 4 by Jamie

He hasn't. Some 14 year old has tweeted from an imaginary account.

How do you know that?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:35 - Jun 4 with 1690 viewsted_hendrix

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:24 - Jun 4 by WatfordR

Hungover and too much time on my hands

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=49168#70

Tho, this one after the Bolton game has a few crackers too

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=50172#45

LOL,

Showing a bit of ignorance here but firstly, how do you keep that shit? and secondly why do you keep that shit?

You're a bit like Eamonn Andrews with his little red book.

Some good stuff on there though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:40 - Jun 4 with 1668 viewsloftboy

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:32 - Jun 4 by MedwayR

Have you had a reply???

Nope

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:40 - Jun 4 with 1666 viewsJamie

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:33 - Jun 4 by BazWoT

How do you know that?

None of our fellow players follow the account or reply to it and the club has not followed either that fake account or the identical Taye Taiwo fake account. The club frequently tweet about fake accounts and that only accounts they follow are real.

*edit* also the French tweets on that account are very google translatey.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:53 - Jun 4 with 1628 viewsBazWoT

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:40 - Jun 4 by Jamie

None of our fellow players follow the account or reply to it and the club has not followed either that fake account or the identical Taye Taiwo fake account. The club frequently tweet about fake accounts and that only accounts they follow are real.

*edit* also the French tweets on that account are very google translatey.

OK ta, sounds a very reasonable explanation.

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 19:44 - Jun 4 with 1565 viewsWatfordR

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:35 - Jun 4 by ted_hendrix

LOL,

Showing a bit of ignorance here but firstly, how do you keep that shit? and secondly why do you keep that shit?

You're a bit like Eamonn Andrews with his little red book.

Some good stuff on there though.

Yes, I save all the posts on here. Index them and then I can look them up by thread title, poster, post date etc. Saves on wasting time sleeping, and comes in dead useful in instances just like this.

OR maybe I just looked them up by approximate date on here.

It was one of the two.

"We've flown him twenty seven thousand miles to be here, ya haven't seen him for 45 years....come in great grand uncle Jebediah Hendrix!!"
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 19:51 - Jun 4 with 1550 viewsKevinPR

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 19:44 - Jun 4 by WatfordR

Yes, I save all the posts on here. Index them and then I can look them up by thread title, poster, post date etc. Saves on wasting time sleeping, and comes in dead useful in instances just like this.

OR maybe I just looked them up by approximate date on here.

It was one of the two.

"We've flown him twenty seven thousand miles to be here, ya haven't seen him for 45 years....come in great grand uncle Jebediah Hendrix!!"

If that's the case then find that KetteringRs Charlton thread... post haste!
Login to get fewer ads

Diakite signed (according to French media) (n/t) on 23:33 - Jun 4 with 1412 viewsmikeygunn

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 18:32 - Jun 4 by Jamie

He hasn't. Some 14 year old has tweeted from an imaginary account.

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 23:37 - Jun 4 with 1401 viewsmikeygunn

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 19:51 - Jun 4 by KevinPR

If that's the case then find that KetteringRs Charlton thread... post haste!

I meant to reply to this and say, please Lordy lord of lords, find the Kettering thread. Amen
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 11:09 - Jun 5 with 1258 viewsKingshillJr

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 17:08 - Jun 4 by DylanP

Great news, if true -- which I assume it is. It never really made sense that he/they would make such a deal and then back out of it at the point where they would be getting what they wanted.

By way of idle speculation to pass the long summer hours -- what formation would we play once (if) Barton comes back to accomodate Faurlin, Diakite, Barton, Mackie, and Taarabt? Taarabt wide left (drifting in), Diakite wide right (drfting in) with barton and Faurlin in the middle and Mackie on the bench as a super sub and Zamora and Cisse up front? Any thoughts?

Surely a 4-2-2-2 (4-2-4) like we did in the championship. Duality and faurlin holding, and letting any four of our eventual frontrunners to play freely up top?
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 11:47 - Jun 5 with 1214 viewsJamie

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 11:09 - Jun 5 by KingshillJr

Surely a 4-2-2-2 (4-2-4) like we did in the championship. Duality and faurlin holding, and letting any four of our eventual frontrunners to play freely up top?

Mackie--Faurlin--Diakite--Taarabt/Traore

----------Cisse------------------

-------------------Zamora-------

Before any other ins & outs.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 13:55 - Jun 5 with 1097 viewsQPR_ARG

KEEP CALM AND SAMBA DIAKITE!

We've got him!

Not according to me, but hear me out.

When Tonto started this thread, I immediately went to ask a friend who is a French football expert.

First of all he confirmed that was in fact Nancy FC's official website.

And he went a bit further. On that same reply, he asked Nancy's media guy if the move was permanent (as you can see in this tweet):

And Nancy's media guy's answer was pretty simple:

Sounds pretty good to me! Seems only official confirmation is needed.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 14:07 - Jun 5 with 1069 viewssexton

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 13:55 - Jun 5 by QPR_ARG

KEEP CALM AND SAMBA DIAKITE!

We've got him!

Not according to me, but hear me out.

When Tonto started this thread, I immediately went to ask a friend who is a French football expert.

First of all he confirmed that was in fact Nancy FC's official website.

And he went a bit further. On that same reply, he asked Nancy's media guy if the move was permanent (as you can see in this tweet):

And Nancy's media guy's answer was pretty simple:

Sounds pretty good to me! Seems only official confirmation is needed.

I'm convinced!
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 14:15 - Jun 5 with 1053 viewsBlackCrowe

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=49168#70

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=50172#45

Hmmm...one great visionary wrote on that thread...

"Stupid stupid tackles but i that aside i thought i saw some serious talent there. Not writing him off at all. "

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 14:23 - Jun 5 with 1000 viewsJonDoeman

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 14:15 - Jun 5 by BlackCrowe

Hmmm...one great visionary wrote on that thread...

"Stupid stupid tackles but i that aside i thought i saw some serious talent there. Not writing him off at all. "

And another agreed with you!

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 14:55 - Jun 5 with 940 viewsJonDoeman

@SimonPeach

Samba Diakité has yet to finalise a move to #QPR despite reports to the contrary in France. Close, but no cigar.

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:03 - Jun 5 with 924 viewsBazWoT

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 14:55 - Jun 5 by JonDoeman

@SimonPeach

Samba Diakité has yet to finalise a move to #QPR despite reports to the contrary in France. Close, but no cigar.

#whoishe?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:04 - Jun 5 with 921 viewsJonDoeman

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:03 - Jun 5 by BazWoT

#whoishe?

Press Association Sport reporter, mainly covering London football & Olympics build-up. Southampton supporter. Views are my own.

Shepherds Bush, London · http://simonpeach.wordpress.com/about/

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:07 - Jun 5 with 902 viewsJonDoeman

@SimonPeach

Lots of responses re: Samba Diakité. Regardless of what Nancy say, I understand #QPR still need to dot the i's and cross the t's.

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:11 - Jun 5 with 888 viewsJamie

Would expect a thorough medical and hopefully everything gets sorted quickly.
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:32 - Jun 5 with 832 viewsQPR_Nippon

Re. 2nd of those threads. Note to self:

If you're posting while drunk after a game, or indeed at any time, and want to convey sarcastic applause, the clapping smiley with the huge grin aint really up to the job
Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:37 - Jun 5 with 808 viewsWeaverQPR

Sounds like he is all but signed.

@WeavQPR

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:38 - Jun 5 with 803 viewshoopstilidie

#whoishe?

Apparently a local journo that knows more than the guy`s club.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Diakite signed (according to French media) on 15:53 - Jun 5 with 760 viewsWeaverQPR

#whoishe?

Hangs out with Mr Qpr himself Ian 'Its not official until i say it is' Taylor.

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024