Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non Footy Sorry BUT.....did anyone else hear a strange rumbling in the sky last night? 13:12 - Jun 30 with 1941 viewsdale58

Did anyone else hear anything last night about 11pm in the skies above us....cant just be me cos my wife heard it too.....almost like thunder but that wouldnt be quite right way to describe it. Any ideas?

The Avi is Dave Cross Forgotten Legend

Non Footy Sorry BUT.....did anyone else hear a strange rumbling in the sky last night? on 13:15 - Jun 30 with 1936 viewsdalenumber2

I heard a helicopter overhead at about that time
Non Footy Sorry BUT.....did anyone else hear a strange rumbling in the sky last night? on 13:15 - Jun 30 with 1930 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sonic boom,boy.
Non Footy Sorry BUT.....did anyone else hear a strange rumbling in the sky last night? on 13:44 - Jun 30 with 1896 views_dezzy

I believe it was fireworks at heaton park from that chav band the stone islands,

KHBA

Non Footy Sorry BUT.....did anyone else hear a strange rumbling in the sky last night? on 14:15 - Jun 30 with 1846 viewsGhanaDale

This will be what you heard, skip to 2:30 to miss out Ian Brown being talking bollocks

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Non Footy Sorry BUT.....did anyone else hear a strange rumbling in the sky last night? on 16:32 - Jun 30 with 1733 viewsphomem

Don't let dave sweetmore hear you say it's bollox he'll have a right hissy fit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024