Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sundays Fan team photo 10:08 - Aug 10 with 2354 viewsswainclubber

does anybody know if the pictures have surfaced anywhere yet? on the day i asked in the club shop when we might see it and and they said hopefully wed/thur (maybe as a free download)but i have not seen it yet, but it has to be said im stuggling to view the OS so that doesnt help matters
Sundays Fan team photo on 10:41 - Aug 10 with 2335 viewsphomem

I wasn't able to make it but how many people joined in the team photo?
Sundays Fan team photo on 11:54 - Aug 10 with 2273 viewsBanned4ever

Its been-certed18+ And cant be-on general release.
There also making new Adams family film and they thought it was-a cast shoot for the film
Sundays Fan team photo on 12:03 - Aug 10 with 2262 viewschuckleberry

As if by magic:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/team-rochdale-photo-303781.aspx
Sundays Fan team photo on 12:20 - Aug 10 with 2236 viewsisitme

Sundays Fan team photo on 12:03 - Aug 10 by chuckleberry

As if by magic:

To be fair it wasn't decided until last night whether the name team Rochdale was still appropriate. There has been a number of articles added to the official site already today and I expect a summary of the fans forum to appear later.

We were told last night that it took nearly two hours to post the Joe Thompson transger story due to how bad the back end of the website is. It may appear at times that this message board board wags the official site but I do think the output from the OS has improved since Leighanne was appointed.
Sundays Fan team photo on 12:45 - Aug 10 with 2202 viewsphomem

Sundays Fan team photo on 12:20 - Aug 10 by isitme

To be fair it wasn't decided until last night whether the name team Rochdale was still appropriate. There has been a number of articles added to the official site already today and I expect a summary of the fans forum to appear later.

We were told last night that it took nearly two hours to post the Joe Thompson transger story due to how bad the back end of the website is. It may appear at times that this message board board wags the official site but I do think the output from the OS has improved since Leighanne was appointed.

Compared to other sites regardless of new site oUrs is consistently poor and has been for a long time. If these updates are sustained over the season I'll change my mind otherwise this is just the typical post forum reaction
Sundays Fan team photo on 12:51 - Aug 10 with 2187 viewsswainclubber

Sundays Fan team photo on 12:03 - Aug 10 by chuckleberry

As if by magic:

lovely cheers for that
Sundays Fan team photo on 14:55 - Aug 10 with 2123 viewsisitme

Sundays Fan team photo on 12:45 - Aug 10 by phomem

Compared to other sites regardless of new site oUrs is consistently poor and has been for a long time. If these updates are sustained over the season I'll change my mind otherwise this is just the typical post forum reaction

Give the girl a chance! She spoke to a few of us after the Fan's Forum finished and she has lots of ideas, but quite a lot of them depend on having access to others. By the end of last season no surprisingly most of the players were not very approachable.
Sundays Fan team photo on 16:56 - Aug 10 with 2076 viewsphomem

Sundays Fan team photo on 14:55 - Aug 10 by isitme

Give the girl a chance! She spoke to a few of us after the Fan's Forum finished and she has lots of ideas, but quite a lot of them depend on having access to others. By the end of last season no surprisingly most of the players were not very approachable.

I am. Proof will bein the pudding as they say
Login to get fewer ads

Sundays Fan team photo on 17:04 - Aug 10 with 2066 viewsSalwaDale

After seeing the picture I emailed and asked for a copy, didn't take long at all for it to appear in my inbox. Impressed.

TBBT

Sundays Fan team photo on 17:11 - Aug 10 with 2055 viewsisitme

Sundays Fan team photo on 16:56 - Aug 10 by phomem

I am. Proof will bein the pudding as they say

Well there has been 5 articles posted today already including a pre match interview with JC.

Make that 6 now with a summary of the Fan's Forum.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Sundays Fan team photo on 19:55 - Aug 10 with 1981 views442Dale

Sundays Fan team photo on 17:11 - Aug 10 by isitme

Well there has been 5 articles posted today already including a pre match interview with JC.

Make that 6 now with a summary of the Fan's Forum.

It's good there is a comprehensive text interview with the manager too, this should be a staple of any club website. The daleplayer interviews are long enough to sell on their own behalf, versions like today's should always be available too. Good work.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sundays Fan team photo on 09:10 - Aug 11 with 1908 viewsTVOS1907

Sundays Fan team photo on 12:20 - Aug 10 by isitme

It's a fair point regarding the Thompson piece, but I think fans would be more understanding if they knew things like this beforehand.

On the Bucket board there is a long thread where Gordon invited comments and questions about the new sites, which he then answered in great depth.

Without Thursday's forum, we would have still been none the wiser.

I think this is one of the things SteT was referring to in his long speech on Thursday night!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sundays Fan team photo on 20:22 - Aug 15 with 1827 views442Dale

Things have dipped again the last few days, in the run-up to a new season it would be nice to see a few interviews with players/staff about their hopes for the league campaign.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024