Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction League Monthly Review 14:43 - Sep 1 with 752 views442

As of today I will be doing a monthly review of the U'sual prediction league. I will post the review for each month on the 1st of the following month, hence today is the 1st of September so here is the review for August.

At the moment we have 26 teams competing in the league. 14 of those have played all 3 games to date. 5 teams have played twice, 4 once, and 3 are yet to get out of the dressing room.

Its close at the top of the league, as is to be expected at this early stage of the season. Layer_Road_Cat is our early league leader with a healthy 9 points. Only 1 point behind on 8 points in second place is Daniel. Then we have 4 teams all on 7 points they are mfb_cufc, RSCOSWORTH, AFCMorant and BrightSpurs.

This month a special mention goes out to Barsidepete who has only played once but already finds himself sitting in 9th.

Good luck to everyone during September and hopefully we can all gain lots of points predicting Col U wins.
Prediction League Monthly Review on 15:22 - Sep 1 with 747 viewsBarsidepete

Well, thanks for the mention.

I frickin forgot to post AGAIN(!!) even though I did manage to make my picks in the HGPL last night.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Prediction League Monthly Review on 15:28 - Sep 1 with 742 viewsgerry_us

Prediction League Monthly Review on 15:22 - Sep 1 by Barsidepete

Well, thanks for the mention.

I frickin forgot to post AGAIN(!!) even though I did manage to make my picks in the HGPL last night.

Don't forget to get on the plane in a few weeks!
Prediction League Monthly Review on 17:10 - Sep 1 with 736 viewsBarsidepete

Prediction League Monthly Review on 15:28 - Sep 1 by gerry_us

Don't forget to get on the plane in a few weeks!

Wow, I couldn't have foreseen that! (4-0) ..

No chances of that, Gerry. I'm quite mentally set for a couple of fab weeks. Still haven't sorted the means of travel for the Scunny weekend.

Daniel, are you driving up? If you have space I'd be happy to offset petrol costs. Besides, Bricklayers happens the night before and I would benefit from the motion sickness

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Prediction League Monthly Review on 09:27 - Sep 27 with 631 views442

I am away for a few days so the monthly review will be up on the 3rd.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024