Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit Supplier? 13:13 - Sep 18 with 3818 viewsLOTR

If memory serves, this is our final season(thank God) with Lotto. So the question is, who do we think will be our new supplier and who would we like?

My preference would be Adidas.

That is all.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
New Kit Supplier? on 13:14 - Sep 18 with 2955 viewskingo

I have it on good authority that Lotto will take over from Le Coq Sportiff

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

New Kit Supplier? on 13:16 - Sep 18 with 2938 viewsWestbourneR

Haha. Your memory appears to have stopped around 5 to 6 years ago. We've been with Lotto for a while now.

But in general you're right - it's our last year with them.

Can't wait for a proper kit it's been a long long long time.

Cue - Pony.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

New Kit Supplier? on 13:16 - Sep 18 with 2937 viewsLOTR

New Kit Supplier? on 13:14 - Sep 18 by kingo

I have it on good authority that Lotto will take over from Le Coq Sportiff

Cheers for that Kingo
New Kit Supplier? on 13:24 - Sep 18 with 2902 viewsloftboy

I don't care who it is as long as they make a shirt that fits fattys, lotto is the only brand that I have never owned as even the 4XL is only the size of a large, didn't have a problem with the le coq sportif ones.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

New Kit Supplier? on 13:27 - Sep 18 with 2886 viewsthame_hoops

New Kit Supplier? on 13:24 - Sep 18 by loftboy

I don't care who it is as long as they make a shirt that fits fattys, lotto is the only brand that I have never owned as even the 4XL is only the size of a large, didn't have a problem with the le coq sportif ones.

Or you could diet?!
New Kit Supplier? on 14:11 - Sep 18 with 2803 viewsWokingR

Whether fat or not it would be nice to have one big enough to be able to pull the colours on over the top of a sweatshirt or hoodie rather than the skin tight offerings we have at the moment.
Have delayed buying a new one for the last 2 years now waiting for Lotto to sod off.
New Kit Supplier? on 14:49 - Sep 18 with 2756 viewsMildo25

Whoever we get, it would be nice to have better 2nd and 3rd kits, rather than the recent rubbish from Lotto
New Kit Supplier? on 14:58 - Sep 18 with 2732 viewsSonofNorfolt

I think you'll find that Lotto are next years supplier as well.
My kids will be teenagers by the time they get a shirt to fit them.
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit Supplier? on 15:03 - Sep 18 with 2722 viewsWokingR

New Kit Supplier? on 14:58 - Sep 18 by SonofNorfolt

I think you'll find that Lotto are next years supplier as well.
My kids will be teenagers by the time they get a shirt to fit them.

Then the club need to have a serious look into this as the only people buying shirts at the moment are the Koreans
New Kit Supplier? on 15:07 - Sep 18 with 2704 viewsloftboy

New Kit Supplier? on 13:27 - Sep 18 by thame_hoops

Or you could diet?!

Nice

New Kit Supplier? on 15:40 - Sep 18 with 2655 viewsthame_hoops

New Kit Supplier? on 15:07 - Sep 18 by loftboy

Nice

Twas a joke
New Kit Supplier? on 15:43 - Sep 18 with 2646 viewsWegerle10

I was under the impression it was the last year? But get the feeling there maybe one more, sigh. I can't wait to get rid of those bloody patches on the arms.

My preference would actually be Under Armour. Been really impressed with what they've done with Spurs and their stuff is suitably comfortable as I own a bit myself.

I would have said Adidas but I find their kits so templated and boring now days.

We're the famous Queens Park Rangers, and we've got Roy Wegerle!

New Kit Supplier? on 16:13 - Sep 18 with 2602 viewswillis1980

dont those armour people make liverpools kit? i had to buy some liverpool crud for relatives in SA and it looked like real cheap tat, id rather we got one of the more traditonal brands. would like a retro style kit tbh
New Kit Supplier? on 16:30 - Sep 18 with 2578 viewsthame_hoops

New Kit Supplier? on 16:13 - Sep 18 by willis1980

dont those armour people make liverpools kit? i had to buy some liverpool crud for relatives in SA and it looked like real cheap tat, id rather we got one of the more traditonal brands. would like a retro style kit tbh

Underarmour make spurs kits, they mostly do NFl training wear. Warrior make liverpools, think they are American too
New Kit Supplier? on 16:32 - Sep 18 with 2574 viewsloftboy

New Kit Supplier? on 15:40 - Sep 18 by thame_hoops

Twas a joke

Fatist

New Kit Supplier? on 16:54 - Sep 18 with 2548 viewsAunt_Nelly

It doesn't matter who makes the kit. It's up to the club to properly brief the supplier. So until we get it right at our end they'll continue to be sh1t.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
New Kit Supplier? on 16:55 - Sep 18 with 2540 viewsTW_R

New Kit Supplier? on 16:32 - Sep 18 by loftboy

Fatist

No - you're fattest!
New Kit Supplier? on 19:07 - Sep 18 with 2425 viewsMedwayR

I'll take a punt on Li-Ning, a Chinese firm with ambitions to be as big as Nike & Adidas. Would surely strengthen our position is Asia & no doubt we'd get a very good deal being the 1st Prem League team to partner a growing Chinese sport clothing firm.

Poll: Who’s better?

New Kit Supplier? on 19:29 - Sep 18 with 2383 viewsnadera78

New Kit Supplier? on 19:07 - Sep 18 by MedwayR

I'll take a punt on Li-Ning, a Chinese firm with ambitions to be as big as Nike & Adidas. Would surely strengthen our position is Asia & no doubt we'd get a very good deal being the 1st Prem League team to partner a growing Chinese sport clothing firm.

That's an interesting one. Would definitely fit in with the other sponsorship deals we've been doing.

I seem to remember the Lotto deal being flagged up as a five year one when it was first signed, which would see it run out the season. I hope so anyway.
New Kit Supplier? on 19:52 - Sep 18 with 2343 viewsloftboy

New Kit Supplier? on 16:55 - Sep 18 by TW_R

No - you're fattest!

New Kit Supplier? on 20:04 - Sep 18 with 2318 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Don't really care who makes the kit, but who do you have to nag to get thicker hoops? Current strip looks all wrong.

It's got to be Yarg

New Kit Supplier? on 20:04 - Sep 18 with 2318 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

New Kit Supplier? on 19:29 - Sep 18 by nadera78

That's an interesting one. Would definitely fit in with the other sponsorship deals we've been doing.

I seem to remember the Lotto deal being flagged up as a five year one when it was first signed, which would see it run out the season. I hope so anyway.

I bloody hope it's not another year of lotto, not keen in what they've done at all.

Li-Ning have a suspiciously swoosh-like logo, but make some nice looking kits already in Spain (I think) among others.
New Kit Supplier? on 20:20 - Sep 18 with 2293 viewsRBlock

That Li-Ning brand would be interesting. RCD Espanyol's kit is nice.

Would love to see the original adidas leafy logo back as opposed to the triangle one aswell. Combine that with fat hoops and im happy! Apart from that, anything but fecking lotto!
New Kit Supplier? on 20:25 - Sep 18 with 2284 viewspompeyhoop

Clubhouse
View From
Le Nob Sportif!!
Lotto

I wanna see us with a decent kit supplier!! Adidas would be my 1st but I really like the Man City kit, I like Umbro's smart coller type

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

New Kit Supplier? on 20:28 - Sep 18 with 2277 viewsthame_hoops

New Kit Supplier? on 20:04 - Sep 18 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Don't really care who makes the kit, but who do you have to nag to get thicker hoops? Current strip looks all wrong.

I didn't like thinner hoops to start with but now I'm used to it. Thinner hoops make us different to reading.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024