Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Redknapp 16:55 - Oct 31 with 6528 viewsRodneysgongger

not a scooby doo............
can't read
can't write
can't find his arse with both his hands.....
tactically astute?........ask the spuds fans what they thought of his line up against us last year.......tax dodging old fart

oh dear

Oh Dear

Harry Redknapp on 16:58 - Nov 1 with 1000 viewsTW_R

Harry Redknapp on 11:21 - Nov 1 by RBlock

I know. Recently people here seem to get very touchy and things descend into an argument a lot quicker than they used to.

No they don't!!
Harry Redknapp on 16:58 - Nov 1 with 1000 viewsJamie

Harry Redknapp on 15:46 - Nov 1 by beeeater

The trouble is they all have jobs. Rednapp is the best of whats available

Well yes he is the best of the managers currently unemployed but then they don't have jobs for a reason.

I do find it rather amazing that a manager if the supposed top quality such as Redknapp wasn't considered by Liverpool in the summer..

As for who would take over from Hughes should he not turn it around, renegade an opinion as I know it is, I'd like the club to go for a manager already employed elsewhere.

Solskjaer should be #1 target. Looking to get into English msnagement but Villa couldn't convince him due to lack if funds/ambition. Offered funds and the chance to advance the qpr 'project', we might well be able to convince him to use us as the stepping stone to the earmarked role at Old Trafford.

*edit*, Solskjaer just about to win his second consecutive Tippeligaen and a nice time to part company with them should Hughes not turn it around by Southampton....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Harry Redknapp on 17:16 - Nov 1 with 979 viewsjeffro

Harry Redknapp on 16:26 - Nov 1 by Rodneysgongger

it would appear that you have me at a disadvantage..............you've got to be the cleverest boy in the ward........maybe you should keep your head up your arse......it wont stay on your shoulders very long by the looks of it.......
"what's one to think"?.........nothing in particular just give the process a try.........you never know your luck kunty maybe your brain will kick in......

oh deary dear

maybe you should keep your head up your arse......it wont stay on your shoulders very long by the looks of it.......

Complete drivel....

Which is bang in line with most of what you have written today little man.

I cant really converse with you much longer to be honest, you're simply a fool

luv "Kunty"
Harry Redknapp on 18:11 - Nov 1 with 961 viewsMr_Seabass

Rodneysboggner - you are chatting sh1te - utter pointless thread!
Harry Redknapp on 18:18 - Nov 1 with 961 viewsbeeeater

Harry Redknapp on 16:58 - Nov 1 by Jamie

Well yes he is the best of the managers currently unemployed but then they don't have jobs for a reason.

I do find it rather amazing that a manager if the supposed top quality such as Redknapp wasn't considered by Liverpool in the summer..

As for who would take over from Hughes should he not turn it around, renegade an opinion as I know it is, I'd like the club to go for a manager already employed elsewhere.

Solskjaer should be #1 target. Looking to get into English msnagement but Villa couldn't convince him due to lack if funds/ambition. Offered funds and the chance to advance the qpr 'project', we might well be able to convince him to use us as the stepping stone to the earmarked role at Old Trafford.

*edit*, Solskjaer just about to win his second consecutive Tippeligaen and a nice time to part company with them should Hughes not turn it around by Southampton....

That seems a good idea .I wouldnt mind that but I think theyre go for Rednapp because of our league position.
Harry Redknapp on 18:35 - Nov 1 with 952 viewsBazWoT

Harry Redknapp on 15:00 - Nov 1 by daveB

well you were suggesting taking a team into the top 5 didn't make him a winner and also when he won a trophy that didn't count either as he bought sucsess so for me I'm not sure what sort of manager is a winner as everyone who wins a trophy has spent massive amounts.

Being 5th or even 4th is not a winner, ask any Arse fan since they've moved to the new library if they consider Wenger a winner.

Redknapp has won an FA cup in 30 years of management and his actions bankrupt the club. Yes he won something but that does not define a winner for me, you are clearly more easy to please.

He also took Southampton down and begam their demise but buggered off and left them to it. Truly a winner.

The funny thing is, I quite like him as a person but i don't as a manager. I do not like Hughes and didn't like Colin.

Hughes may well have won an FA cup when he's completed thirty years in management so he could even be a winner as well. Hughes however does have winner in him from his playing career.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Harry Redknapp on 18:43 - Nov 1 with 942 viewsBazWoT

Harry Redknapp on 16:58 - Nov 1 by Jamie

Wanted him before we got Hughes, you have the advantage as you can spell his name.

I would have possibly gone for Eddie Howe, good young coach but he's gone home now and they have Harry's dog's money.

I really cannot see how a bloody pensioner is any good for the future of our club!

Harry Redknapp on 18:50 - Nov 1 with 937 viewsCHUBBS

Harry Redknapp on 18:35 - Nov 1 by BazWoT

Being 5th or even 4th is not a winner, ask any Arse fan since they've moved to the new library if they consider Wenger a winner.

Redknapp has won an FA cup in 30 years of management and his actions bankrupt the club. Yes he won something but that does not define a winner for me, you are clearly more easy to please.

He also took Southampton down and begam their demise but buggered off and left them to it. Truly a winner.

The funny thing is, I quite like him as a person but i don't as a manager. I do not like Hughes and didn't like Colin.

Hughes may well have won an FA cup when he's completed thirty years in management so he could even be a winner as well. Hughes however does have winner in him from his playing career.

So did Bryan Robson..............
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Redknapp on 18:55 - Nov 1 with 932 viewsMr_Seabass

I'm sorry, but have we all forgotten who we are?? We're a small side in Shepherds Bush and just about do well to attract a position on google maps, let alone attract a potential manager of Redknapp's calibre.

Have we all forgotten that only two years ago we were pitting our strengths against the likes of Scunthorpe and Doncaster?

If and I emphasise if, Redknapp would even want to come to us, should the opportunity arise, we should all take a reality check and remember the likes of Dowie, Magilton and Hart all plying their trade with us, while Arry was taking Spurs to 4th and 5th positions in the Premier League - #incrediblesomefans
Harry Redknapp on 18:58 - Nov 1 with 929 viewsJamie

Harry Redknapp on 18:18 - Nov 1 by beeeater

That seems a good idea .I wouldnt mind that but I think theyre go for Rednapp because of our league position.

Whilst I agree it will be Redknapp, he took over Southampton in 19th place, 4 points from 14th and achieved 1 win in 12 games.

4 wins, 7 draws, 8 defeats. Took over in 19th, signed 7 players including his son (who swiftly retired at the end of the season *hmm*) finished bottom...
Harry Redknapp on 20:04 - Nov 1 with 901 viewsBazWoT

Harry Redknapp on 18:55 - Nov 1 by Mr_Seabass

I'm sorry, but have we all forgotten who we are?? We're a small side in Shepherds Bush and just about do well to attract a position on google maps, let alone attract a potential manager of Redknapp's calibre.

Have we all forgotten that only two years ago we were pitting our strengths against the likes of Scunthorpe and Doncaster?

If and I emphasise if, Redknapp would even want to come to us, should the opportunity arise, we should all take a reality check and remember the likes of Dowie, Magilton and Hart all plying their trade with us, while Arry was taking Spurs to 4th and 5th positions in the Premier League - #incrediblesomefans

Hello stranger.

Harry Redknapp on 20:40 - Nov 1 with 889 viewsTacticalR

Harry Redknapp on 18:55 - Nov 1 by Mr_Seabass

But at least we have you to point out our defects.

Air hostess clique

Harry Redknapp on 21:03 - Nov 1 with 874 viewsMr_Seabass

Harry Redknapp on 20:04 - Nov 1 by BazWoT

Hello stranger.

How are we my friend?
Harry Redknapp on 21:13 - Nov 1 with 869 viewsWeaverQPR

If Hughes fails to get the results over the coming weeks then i would be more than happy for Redkanpp to be given the nod,whether TF will ever sack his own man remains to be seen.

@WeavQPR

Harry Redknapp on 21:27 - Nov 1 with 861 viewsJamie

Harry Redknapp on 21:13 - Nov 1 by WeaverQPR

If Hughes fails to get the results over the coming weeks then i would be more than happy for Redkanpp to be given the nod,whether TF will ever sack his own man remains to be seen.

See stats above for Redknapps previous relegation battle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024