Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
players sold last 4 seasons 16:18 - Nov 6 with 3534 viewsrochdale1

Can anybody list the players we have sold in the last 4 seasons and how much for ??? also did we get compansation for hill and flickers ??

Simple listing i.e

HILL/ FLICKERS £????
O GRADY £?????
DAWSON £????

I know weve lost a few at the end of contracts just trying to do some simple maths... Cheers
players sold last 4 seasons on 17:37 - Nov 6 with 2217 viewsdingdangblue

Murray: 500k, Perkins: 300k, Alf: 500k, Buckley: 1million, Dawson: 2 million, O'Grady: 500k, Wiseman: 100k, Done: 150k, Thompson: 50k.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

players sold last 4 seasons on 17:43 - Nov 6 with 2195 viewsmario

players sold last 4 seasons on 17:37 - Nov 6 by dingdangblue

Murray: 500k, Perkins: 300k, Alf: 500k, Buckley: 1million, Dawson: 2 million, O'Grady: 500k, Wiseman: 100k, Done: 150k, Thompson: 50k.

some figures way out. dawson was £750,000 and add ons, buckley was £300,000 to watford and went to brighton for £1million, alf £150,000, perkins was £150,000 which was in his release clause
players sold last 4 seasons on 19:29 - Nov 6 with 2097 viewsDoris

players sold last 4 seasons on 17:43 - Nov 6 by mario

some figures way out. dawson was £750,000 and add ons, buckley was £300,000 to watford and went to brighton for £1million, alf £150,000, perkins was £150,000 which was in his release clause

Dont know about the others but i am sure Dawson went for £600 k and Buckley £225 k both with add ons.
players sold last 4 seasons on 19:31 - Nov 6 with 2086 viewsjudd

players sold last 4 seasons on 19:29 - Nov 6 by Doris

Dont know about the others but i am sure Dawson went for £600 k and Buckley £225 k both with add ons.

With what ons?

Poll: What is it to be then?

players sold last 4 seasons on 20:53 - Nov 6 with 2030 viewsThacks_Rabbits

players sold last 4 seasons on 17:37 - Nov 6 by dingdangblue

Murray was 200 / 300k - Alfie was 200k WB 300k plus add ons - CD was £750k plus loads of add ons - no idea about the others - and tbh I am going off memory so the above may be wrong - Remember we got a load of cash off the RL deal as well.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

players sold last 4 seasons on 20:56 - Nov 6 with 2014 viewsDoris

players sold last 4 seasons on 20:53 - Nov 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

Murray was 200 / 300k - Alfie was 200k WB 300k plus add ons - CD was £750k plus loads of add ons - no idea about the others - and tbh I am going off memory so the above may be wrong - Remember we got a load of cash off the RL deal as well.

and tbh I am going off memory so the above may be wrong

correct
players sold last 4 seasons on 20:58 - Nov 6 with 2006 viewssykeboy

players sold last 4 seasons on 17:43 - Nov 6 by mario

we got another 150k when buckley went to brighton
players sold last 4 seasons on 21:06 - Nov 6 with 1992 viewsThacks_Rabbits

players sold last 4 seasons on 20:56 - Nov 6 by Doris

and tbh I am going off memory so the above may be wrong

correct

Well I tried and nearer than the first effort :) - I was going on initial fees and not others received afterwards for sell ons etc.

Which ones were wrong Doris as I am not the Tazerpedia :)

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

players sold last 4 seasons on 21:11 - Nov 6 with 1981 viewsDoris

players sold last 4 seasons on 21:06 - Nov 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

Well I tried and nearer than the first effort :) - I was going on initial fees and not others received afterwards for sell ons etc.

Which ones were wrong Doris as I am not the Tazerpedia :)

Dawson has been reported on 2 seperate places on the tinternet and Buckley also ,these are close (not exact but close to the inital fees)
players sold last 4 seasons on 21:29 - Nov 6 with 1960 viewsThacks_Rabbits

players sold last 4 seasons on 21:11 - Nov 6 by Doris

Dawson has been reported on 2 seperate places on the tinternet and Buckley also ,these are close (not exact but close to the inital fees)

Thanks - You have to wonder if we had kept the players we sold what level we would be playing at now - but then no doubt thats been done to death so :)

players sold last 4 seasons on 21:32 - Nov 6 with 1943 viewsPDIDDY

players sold last 4 seasons on 21:29 - Nov 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

Thanks - You have to wonder if we had kept the players we sold what level we would be playing at now - but then no doubt thats been done to death so :)

if only we hadnt sold colin bell and terry mcdermott

Gissa job

players sold last 4 seasons on 21:36 - Nov 6 with 1939 viewssykeboy

adams 50k joe t 30k
players sold last 4 seasons on 22:39 - Nov 6 with 1884 viewsCrede

We sold ALF for £100k to pay a tax bill
players sold last 4 seasons on 00:13 - Nov 7 with 1843 viewsrochdale1

So why do we have no money to even loan a player??? Surely its time to look at dunphy???
players sold last 4 seasons on 08:12 - Nov 7 with 1783 viewsisitme

players sold last 4 seasons on 00:13 - Nov 7 by rochdale1

So why do we have no money to even loan a player??? Surely its time to look at dunphy???

Clubs in League 2 have to operate on a salary cap, which is based on a percentage of income.

We have players such as Grant and Kennedy, to name just two who will be on a high wage in relation to the division average. Also our crowds are lower this season, due to a number of reasons. Both of these factors probably mean that we are up to 'our' cap figure? Therefore until we either increase revenue from increased attendences, go on a decent cup run, or players leave (Crainey/Curran?) there is no money for a loan player, unless we are not paying his wages.

Regarding the headline transfer figures. Frequently these fees are paid in installments over a set period of time, also often these figures take into account various incentive payments, which sometimes are not met.

If we sold a player for £150,000 in the January transfer window, we would not receive that figure the same day.

players sold last 4 seasons on 09:19 - Nov 7 with 1760 viewsaleanddale

In what way??

to throw mud and undermind all his good work then NO.

To offer help and get involved with the club as best you can and support then yes have a look at him.
players sold last 4 seasons on 09:59 - Nov 7 with 1733 viewsjudd

I don't think we'll get that much for him.

Poll: What is it to be then?

players sold last 4 seasons on 10:00 - Nov 7 with 1732 views442Dale

players sold last 4 seasons on 09:19 - Nov 7 by aleanddale

In what way??

to throw mud and undermind all his good work then NO.

To offer help and get involved with the club as best you can and support then yes have a look at him.

Did you get any feedback from your contact with the club the other week?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

players sold last 4 seasons on 10:30 - Nov 7 with 1717 viewsoddjob007

A valid point but I don't think 'having a look' at our most successful chairman in 40 years is the way.

Dunphy can only work with what he's got, falling attendences in an economically deprived town, surrounded by other football league and premiership clubs. We probably do have the money and could go out and spend 6 figures on proven players with high salaries and go all out for promotion. Would we be rattling buckets in a few years? Undoubtedly.

We need the income from player sales to keep the club going. I'm sure if we were desperate, money would be made available for a loan player, but at the moment we have an almost fully fit squad and, while it would be nice to get a loan player in, it would be a luxury.
players sold last 4 seasons on 11:06 - Nov 7 with 1699 viewsdingdangblue

players sold last 4 seasons on 10:30 - Nov 7 by oddjob007

A valid point but I don't think 'having a look' at our most successful chairman in 40 years is the way.

Dunphy can only work with what he's got, falling attendences in an economically deprived town, surrounded by other football league and premiership clubs. We probably do have the money and could go out and spend 6 figures on proven players with high salaries and go all out for promotion. Would we be rattling buckets in a few years? Undoubtedly.

We need the income from player sales to keep the club going. I'm sure if we were desperate, money would be made available for a loan player, but at the moment we have an almost fully fit squad and, while it would be nice to get a loan player in, it would be a luxury.

Weve got Curran on loan ? What more do we need!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

players sold last 4 seasons on 13:09 - Nov 7 with 1659 viewsTVOS1907

players sold last 4 seasons on 11:06 - Nov 7 by dingdangblue

We haven't; we signed him on a one-year contract.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

players sold last 4 seasons on 14:49 - Nov 7 with 1623 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

players sold last 4 seasons on 11:06 - Nov 7 by dingdangblue

you most be mistaken Curran for young Ryan Edwards who joined us from Blackburn Rovers

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

players sold last 4 seasons on 14:58 - Nov 7 with 1621 viewsTVOS1907

players sold last 4 seasons on 14:49 - Nov 7 by DaleAwaydayBot

you most be mistaken Curran for young Ryan Edwards who joined us from Blackburn Rovers

Tazzy, what's the score with "one of my top five away days" review?

EDIT: Ignore that; just seen it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

players sold last 4 seasons on 16:46 - Nov 7 with 1590 viewsseasidedale

I dont know if it still applies but you had to put 50% down and the remained was paid within 6 months probably not the size of fees nowadays
players sold last 4 seasons on 08:46 - Nov 8 with 1522 viewsaleanddale

players sold last 4 seasons on 10:00 - Nov 7 by 442Dale

Did you get any feedback from your contact with the club the other week?

Well its in CD possession!!

Chris is working " Down South " this week.

I hope to pick it up on Friday with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024