Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benitez 19:46 - Nov 21 with 2105 viewseghamranger

All day on talksport were Chelscum fans saying they hate him!

Just been appointed....
Benitez on 19:49 - Nov 21 with 2085 viewsdubaistu

Match made in heaven, $hit manager, $hit football, $hit club. This could almost save our season.
Benitez on 19:50 - Nov 21 with 2073 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry for us then .
Benitez on 19:50 - Nov 21 with 2067 viewsJamie

Abramovich thinks they will win the PL & CL with Benitez at the helm. Mental.

All about next summer for them with Mourinho & Guardiola available.
Benitez on 19:51 - Nov 21 with 2065 viewsklr

They dont deserve him, be interesting to see what he does with them though.

Benitez on 19:51 - Nov 21 with 2061 viewsNeil_SI

I actually used to love watching his Valencia team play, I thought they were brilliant, but he did turn into a bit of a nutter at Liverpool with his obsession with Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester United.

It's possible that his track record with not only Fernando Torres, but also with more technical nippy players (Pablo Aimar) back in the day may make him very suitable at Chelsea because of who they've signed this summer. He could do well surprisingly there if he can replicate the sort of playing style he had at Valencia.
Benitez on 19:52 - Nov 21 with 2060 viewsJigsore

On a 2 season contract I hear. Winter and Spring.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Benitez on 19:53 - Nov 21 with 2049 viewsJamie

Benitez on 19:51 - Nov 21 by klr

They dont deserve him, be interesting to see what he does with them though.

Nothing.
Benitez on 20:28 - Nov 21 with 1958 viewsTGRRRSSS

He got Liverpool to their best ever finish in PL history I think of 2nd, the year before he left when he fell apart when Ferguson finally got under his skin, even though most of what he said was true, it was suicide in that case.
However when 2nd he had a goalkeeper at the top of his form, a rampaging Gerrard, Torres on fire and most crucially he had Xavi Alonso.
Login to get fewer ads

Benitez on 20:43 - Nov 21 with 1915 viewsRBlock

Do we call him RFB now?
Benitez on 20:46 - Nov 21 with 1904 viewsWatford_Ranger

Good appointment if the fans give him a chance but they won't. If it's not Guardiola or Mourinho it's beneath them.
Benitez on 21:39 - Nov 21 with 1787 viewsTacticalR

Benítez's big complaint was always that he didn't have enough money, so let's see how he gets on with infinite resources.

Air hostess clique

Benitez on 22:51 - Nov 21 with 1685 viewsCHUBBS

I've lost count of the no. of their fans refusing to go to another game whilst he's in charge.Couldn't have appointent a less popular manager.Well done abramoshit.
Benitez on 22:56 - Nov 21 with 1668 viewsPommyhoop

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea_fans_slam_blues_boss_favourite_b

However, both stopped short of criticising billionaire benefactor Abramovich.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Loved this line near the end of an article slagging off the decision to sack RDM and appoint a manager they despise.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Benitez on 23:24 - Nov 21 with 1630 viewsRANGERS4EVER

To quote Benitez in 2007: “We don’t need to give away stupid plastic flags to our fans to wave, our supporters are always there with their hearts and that is all we need. It’s the passion of the fans that helps us to win matches, not flags. Chelsea fans lack passion.”

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Benitez on 04:48 - Nov 22 with 1550 viewsexiled_dictator

David Johnstone, spokesman for Chelsea fanzine cfcuk, told BBC Sport: "Rafa Benitez is not a Chelsea manager. Some people are born to play for or manage certain clubs and for us, Benitez isn't what we want.
"When he was Liverpool manager and Jose Mourinho was Chelsea boss there was a bit of 'beef' between them.
"He was very dismissive of Chelsea, very rude towards us and my impression of him was, whenever anything went wrong it was always somebody else's fault, not his."

Maybe he should look more towards a diet of pasta & vegetables, and leave the beef out?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Benitez on 08:47 - Nov 22 with 1462 viewsN12Hoop

Hughes had been out of football for a while and so there is an argument to say that this has affected his ability to manage because the game moves on so quickly. Might the same be said of Benitez who has been out of the game for a while and is not even based in this country? Hopefully he'll fck it up royally.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Benitez on 08:54 - Nov 22 with 1453 viewsMonahoop

Benitez on 19:52 - Nov 21 by Jigsore

On a 2 season contract I hear. Winter and Spring.

Actually more like two week contract. Ge'll be gone in a fortnight. I hear Mancini could be on his way to replace him. Nope, wait! he's been sacked by Chelsea already.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Benitez on 09:26 - Nov 22 with 1410 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Benitez on 16:49 - Nov 22 with 1315 viewsQPR1882

A MAN OF HIS WORD,SHOULD FIT IN WELL.................

Benitez on 16:53 - Nov 22 with 1304 viewsTGRRRSSS

I imagine there's several million reasons to Rafa to go back on that? What do yuo reckon he's getting on salary/bonus?
Benitez on 17:45 - Nov 22 with 1266 viewsPinnerPaul

Benitez on 19:49 - Nov 21 by dubaistu

Match made in heaven, $hit manager, $hit football, $hit club. This could almost save our season.

The posts on this board are getting better!
Benitez on 17:49 - Nov 22 with 1260 viewsessextaxiboy

Could we possibly stay up while their season bombs in a Carlsbergy sort of way ?
Benitez on 17:58 - Nov 22 with 1250 viewsTGRRRSSS

I hope so but we need to worry about ourselves first. The game this weekend between Chelsea and CIty will be interesting as Mancini is looking a bit precarious as Media starting to ponder his exit, normnally when they do this they've got a few whispers (Hughes apart)
Benitez on 19:19 - Nov 22 with 1219 viewsCogster

Que "senior players rebellion routine" being played out again in about 6 weeks from now..

Laughing hard. :)

Until i realize Id probably swap managers tomorrow. :(
Benitez on 20:19 - Nov 22 with 1175 viewskysersosaqpr

Benitez on 19:50 - Nov 21 by essextaxiboy

Harry for us then .

Gordon Strachan

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024