Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR left to count the cost of Hughes’ false ambition 19:24 - Nov 23 with 754 viewsNorthernr

After 11 months, 16 signings, just six league wins, and not a single success in 16 attempts on the road, Mark Hughes has been fired as manager of Queens Park Rangers. LFW reflects on his reign.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1871
QPR left to count the cost of Hughes’ false ambition on 19:29 - Nov 23 with 725 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

wow... great work, and so qucik! Anyome would think that was written weeks ago....

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

QPR left to count the cost of Hughes’ false ambition on 13:03 - Nov 24 with 555 viewsjulia

My God, if people ran and managed QPR as well as Clive writes about it we'd be sorted.
QPR left to count the cost of Hughes’ false ambition on 13:48 - Nov 24 with 494 viewsMytch_QPR

QPR left to count the cost of Hughes’ false ambition on 13:03 - Nov 24 by julia

My God, if people ran and managed QPR as well as Clive writes about it we'd be sorted.

"Come and save us Clive!"

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024