Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bosingwa 21:50 - Nov 27 with 1053 viewshoops_legend

Didnt break into a sweat
Bosingwa on 21:52 - Nov 27 with 1030 viewswittle

he was better than usual tonight
Bosingwa on 22:05 - Nov 27 with 937 viewsdaveB

i'm no fan of the bloke but he tried tonight, i thought he had a decent game
Bosingwa on 22:12 - Nov 27 with 878 viewsTHEBUSH

I thought he covered across the back more than I've seen him before, but could still do more !!
Bosingwa on 22:35 - Nov 27 with 794 viewshoops_legend

Bosingwa on 22:12 - Nov 27 by THEBUSH

I thought he covered across the back more than I've seen him before, but could still do more !!

Yeah did ok but never went hat extra mile for the quality lb he is
Bosingwa on 22:36 - Nov 27 with 790 viewshoops_legend

Or rb I mean
Bosingwa on 23:33 - Nov 27 with 653 viewsBklynRanger

Right near the start he pulled his head out of a tackle. I was watching it on a very clear but choppy Dutch stream so it may not stand up in a court of law...

I thought he did well for the rest of the game and don't actually remember him doing one of his 'balloon' crosses which he's specialized in recently, so I'm cautiously optimistic
Bosingwa on 23:45 - Nov 27 with 630 viewsHunterhoop

I don't like him.

I'd rather he's not in or near the team, personally. Not until he convinces me he's actually giving anything close to 100%. Even then, it'll take a lot to make up for the last few performances.

Play Dyer there.
Bosingwa on 23:52 - Nov 27 with 614 viewsHongKongR

Bosingwa on 23:45 - Nov 27 by Hunterhoop

I don't like him.

I'd rather he's not in or near the team, personally. Not until he convinces me he's actually giving anything close to 100%. Even then, it'll take a lot to make up for the last few performances.

Play Dyer there.

Thought Bosingwa was solid if unspectacular tonight. I also believe Dyer has been our best RB this season, but he only seems fit enough to play once every five weeks!
Login to get fewer ads

Bosingwa on 23:54 - Nov 27 with 609 viewsantoknee64

Cant remember seeing him go forward too often to backup Mackie,but saw Mackie track back at every oppotunity to help him.
Would rather see Dyer or a fit Luke Young.
Bosingwa on 23:55 - Nov 27 with 607 viewsHunterhoop

Bosingwa on 23:52 - Nov 27 by HongKongR

Thought Bosingwa was solid if unspectacular tonight. I also believe Dyer has been our best RB this season, but he only seems fit enough to play once every five weeks!

Agreed. Though once every 5 weeks is an improvement on once every 15 months. Baby steps and all that!

Boswinga still has a long way to go before I stop the word association of c*nt everytime someone mentions his name.
Bosingwa on 23:58 - Nov 27 with 600 viewsHollowayRanger

maybe play bosingwa in the away games where we need to defend more and his height should be more useful

and dyer in the home games where we need to attack more and defend less

that what they should both stay fit as well and recover better from any knocks could even do same with fabio and traore but not sure which is the better attacker/defender

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024