Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4yr contract SWP 12:56 - Dec 10 with 4277 viewsDoomed

I can't believe SWP has a 4yr contract, he must be the worst player we have signed since coming back into the Prem. When we are relegated at the end of this season, we still have another 2yrs of watching this so called player, earning mega money for no effort.

If he can't up his game in the Prem what's he going to be like in the Championship when we are playing teams like Barnsley.

Hate to think what are wage bill is like, lets face it we can't reduce it because no body will sign some of the muppets who are only here for the money.

If we are too far adrift come Jan, I would put the vast majority of the players up for sale.
4yr contract SWP on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 761 viewspomanjou

4yr contract SWP on 15:22 - Dec 10 by Jamie

I believe the dictionary defines 'surrender monkeys' as 'realists'.

Might be in your dictionary but in mine its someone who gives up far to easily when all is still to play for.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

4yr contract SWP on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 759 viewsTacticalR

4yr contract SWP on 15:21 - Dec 10 by pomanjou

If we are talking personalities that will be the same Green who pulled off a string of good saves and got us a point against Wigan. I was really talking about surrender monkeys amongst the so called fans who are happy to give up so early in the season.

There are two groups:

1) There are the vast majority of fans who hope we won't be relegated, but think we might be relegated.

2) Then there are a tiny minority of demented QPR-hating WUMs with too much time on their hands who *welcome* relegation.

I think it is important to distinguish between the two groups.

Air hostess clique

4yr contract SWP on 18:31 - Dec 10 with 710 viewsdaveB

4yr contract SWP on 15:29 - Dec 10 by JonDoeman

Is it really pessimistic, to think that a 'team', who doesn't know how to win a match, will go down?

well it's not optimisitc to think we're going down so I'd say yes.

I'm not suggesting you are wrong to think we're going down, all evidence points towards this but you never know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024