Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) 18:10 - Dec 26 with 5576 viewsDoomed

I know their are some worst players, but a lot of these cost us a lot of money and produced nothing in return.

Mike Sheron
Warren Barton
Mark Hateley
SWP
Anton Ferdinand
Zesh Rehman
Vinny Jones
Stefan Moore
Rob Hulse
Ji-sung Park
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 18:21 - Dec 26 with 4493 viewsthame_hoops

Dominic Iorfa but at least his heart was in the right place.
Chris Kiwomya
Karl ready
Arthur Gnowhere
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 18:23 - Dec 26 with 4463 viewsN12Hoop

Gus Ceasar (although he was on loan)

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 18:33 - Dec 26 with 4424 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Bosingwa

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 18:36 - Dec 26 with 4416 viewshoops_legend

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 18:33 - Dec 26 by RANGERS4EVER

Bosingwa

Is this relative to expectation or what?

Sheron was terrible but not the worst ever..just complelty failed to live to price tag

Kiwiomya played to his ability and scored some useful goals.. Has no right to be n here

Park we cannot judge based n 4 or 5 games
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 18:48 - Dec 26 with 4384 viewsLblock

My two favourite in this category

Bob Malcolm

Paul Bruce

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 19:07 - Dec 26 with 4334 viewssmegma

Theres no doubt that both Gus Caesar or Bob Malcolm should be in that list. In fact they should bejoint top of the list when it comes to pony players.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 19:13 - Dec 26 with 4321 viewsHayesender

Bosingwa

Park

Grenaro

Cisse

Anton Ferdinand

Bosingwa

Cisse

Anton Ferdinand

Is that 10?

Park

Grenaro

Poll: Shamima Beghum

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 19:17 - Dec 26 with 4299 viewsQPRDave

Ned Zelic
Nick Culkin
Login to get fewer ads

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 19:18 - Dec 26 with 4298 viewseghamranger

Add John Curtis to that list. Thought Ferdinand was ok at times today.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 19:26 - Dec 26 with 4272 viewsShotKneesHoop

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 18:21 - Dec 26 by thame_hoops

Dominic Iorfa but at least his heart was in the right place.
Chris Kiwomya
Karl ready
Arthur Gnowhere

`'Dominic Iorfa but at least his heart was in the right place".

Shame both his feet were on his arse.

Shame also that's where SWP keeps his head warm too.

Smile of the day today was SWP trying to tackle West Brom players like a blue bottle buzzing around a lump of meat.

SWP kept bouncing off tackles so many times that he reminded me of those tiny toys in Christmas stockings that look fun until you use them. Then you realise they are shyte.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 20:17 - Dec 26 with 4215 viewsSW17_RRR

Brett Angel
Stuart Wardley
Matty Rose
Mark Hately
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 20:24 - Dec 26 with 4193 viewsWeaverQPR

Joesph Barton.

@WeavQPR

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 20:55 - Dec 26 with 4140 viewsWestbourneR

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 20:17 - Dec 26 by SW17_RRR

Brett Angel
Stuart Wardley
Matty Rose
Mark Hately

Matty Rose?

Not having that, love the man.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 21:15 - Dec 26 with 4109 viewsashward

Christer Warren
Terrell Forbes
Tony Scully
Gus Ceasar
Michael Meaker
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 21:19 - Dec 26 with 4093 viewsShotKneesHoop

In the last 18 months, we've been spoilt for choice. Too many can't be arsed.

As for 10 worst managers see below:

1. Mark Hughes
2. Mark Hughes
3. Mark Hughes
4. Mark Hughes
5. Mark Hughes
6. Ray Harford
7. Paul Hart
8.Tommy Docherty
9. Mark Hughes Mum
10. Mark Hughes Dad.

Reserves: Mark Hughes Goldfish.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 21:27 - Dec 26 with 4084 viewsRangersAreBack

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 20:17 - Dec 26 by SW17_RRR

Brett Angel
Stuart Wardley
Matty Rose
Mark Hately

Stuart Wardley had one very decent season then tailed off.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 21:40 - Dec 26 with 4065 viewsthame_hoops

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 21:27 - Dec 26 by RangersAreBack

Always remember Matt rose screamer away at Brighton, and the week after down south article road I met him and he was so bashful and genuine, love the guy
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 21:52 - Dec 26 with 4052 viewsHollowayRanger

VINNY JONES END OFF THE BLOOD SUCKER

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 21:56 - Dec 26 with 4046 viewsJamie

Armel Tchakounte.

By a million miles.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 22:58 - Dec 26 with 3982 views08olesen

Frederico Macheda

Poll: Who will the other play off

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 23:12 - Dec 26 with 3954 viewsHantsR

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 19:26 - Dec 26 by ShotKneesHoop

`'Dominic Iorfa but at least his heart was in the right place".

Shame both his feet were on his arse.

Shame also that's where SWP keeps his head warm too.

Smile of the day today was SWP trying to tackle West Brom players like a blue bottle buzzing around a lump of meat.

SWP kept bouncing off tackles so many times that he reminded me of those tiny toys in Christmas stockings that look fun until you use them. Then you realise they are shyte.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I felt I
couldn't shout too much about swp today as I was sat across the stairway to his (subdued) dad!
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 23:44 - Dec 26 with 3931 viewsYorkRanger

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 21:27 - Dec 26 by RangersAreBack

Harsh on Wardley - plucked from Non league I think and scored some important goals in a very poor Rangers side.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 11:48 - Dec 27 with 3783 viewsQPunkR

I can't believe it's taken until now for the name to turn up-

GEORGES FÚCKING SANTOS!!!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 11:52 - Dec 27 with 3776 viewsklr

Wardley & Terrell Forbes both did well for us.

John Curtis & SWP in there for me.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 11:53 - Dec 27 with 3773 viewsklr

I'd agree Ji Sung Park has to be in there as well, Tony Fernandes has to take that one on the chin as well, his signing. Hollywood signing from a Hollywood owner.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024