Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am 06:50 - Jan 23 with 3893 viewsNinco

Keith Hill is being interviewed by Allan Beswick on 95.1 after 8am this morning.
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:38 - Jan 23 with 1224 viewsMoonyDale

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:32 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

Please refrain from starting a war of words. I like you and your club etc. I've overlooked so many derogatory posts about my club, and I still refuse to bite.

And even if I wasn't as nice/kind as I am, I still wouldn't get into a slanging match with Rochdale.

I support Barnsley. What would be the point?

You don't see Crystal Palace supporters waging a war of words with Barnet fans do you? No. Because it's as ridiculous as Man Utd fans arguing with Stockport supporters.

So you equate yourself with Manchester United and us with Stockport? Now that young man is fooking hilarious, delusions abound......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:41 - Jan 23 with 1187 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:37 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

You have our old manager who was your old manager as your new manager whose assistant was your number two but is now our number one.

So I'll stick around, if that's ok?

Do you go on the coventry forum? and the Grindavík forum? and the bradford forum? to discuss all of your former managers. I assume the answer is no. if its yes, then you need to develop a life.

Please do us a favour and feck off.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:43 - Jan 23 with 1173 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:38 - Jan 23 by MoonyDale

So you equate yourself with Manchester United and us with Stockport? Now that young man is fooking hilarious, delusions abound......

I didn't even wanna bite on that.

This whitey is a clown.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:44 - Jan 23 with 1190 viewsdingdangblue

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:32 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

Please refrain from starting a war of words. I like you and your club etc. I've overlooked so many derogatory posts about my club, and I still refuse to bite.

And even if I wasn't as nice/kind as I am, I still wouldn't get into a slanging match with Rochdale.

I support Barnsley. What would be the point?

You don't see Crystal Palace supporters waging a war of words with Barnet fans do you? No. Because it's as ridiculous as Man Utd fans arguing with Stockport supporters.

We could be playing each other next season? So the comparisons between dale/barnsley and man utd/stockport are a little daft. Do you enjoy struggling each season? Maybe relegation might be good for you? You could be flying high at the top of the league with full houses every other week? Going down is not the end of the world.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 13:48 - Jan 23 with 1061 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 12:43 - Jan 23 by sweetcorn

I didn't even wanna bite on that.

This whitey is a clown.

he needs to cut the apron strings of us now.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:00 - Jan 23 with 1018 viewsWhiteyBFC

If you noticed, I used Palace and Barnet (a fair comparison), then took it a comedic level further with Manure Stockport.

Lighten up, your Messiah has returned.
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:00 - Jan 23 with 1020 viewsWhiteyBFC

If you noticed, I used Palace and Barnet (a fair comparison), then took it a comedic level further with Manure Stockport.

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:14 - Jan 23 with 969 viewsToffeemanc

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:00 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

Palace and Barnet a fair comparison?
Ok, both from London, 2 Divisions apart and operating at opposite ends of their respective league tables, see how your thinking now.

Based on your thinking for Palace and Barnet I would guess a fair comparison then would be Barnsley and Bradford ? Obviously minus the fact you won't be going to Wembley anytime soon.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:41 - Jan 23 with 922 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:14 - Jan 23 by Toffeemanc

Palace and Barnet a fair comparison?
Ok, both from London, 2 Divisions apart and operating at opposite ends of their respective league tables, see how your thinking now.

Based on your thinking for Palace and Barnet I would guess a fair comparison then would be Barnsley and Bradford ? Obviously minus the fact you won't be going to Wembley anytime soon.

Even the mighty Dale have been to Wembley since the loftily placed Barnsley. Our manager at the time was..................oh yes.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:44 - Jan 23 with 907 viewsNerazzurri

Just listened to this, god it's good to hear a Keith Hill interview again. I think this is one of the things I have missed most. John Coleman's interviews were very dull, he looked like he didn't really want to be there and apart from the very rare joke he would pull out there was just nothing to get you excited. My Daleplayer subscription just got worthwhile again.

Forza Nerazzurri

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:50 - Jan 23 with 877 viewsIOMDale

Hilly says the players have got four games to stake their claim

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-hill-c
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:00 - Jan 23 with 841 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:41 - Jan 23 by SuddenLad

Even the mighty Dale have been to Wembley since the loftily placed Barnsley. Our manager at the time was..................oh yes.

We were there before you, but in an FA Cup Semi Final.

We were also part of the last competitive final to be staged at the old Wembley, in 2000. Second tier playoff final.

Oh, and we beat Swansea at the Millennium Stadium in the third tierv playoff final.

Tell me your achievements again... ;)
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:07 - Jan 23 with 814 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:00 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

We were also part of the last competitive final to be staged at the old Wembley, in 2000. Second tier playoff final.

Oh, and we beat Swansea at the Millennium Stadium in the third tierv playoff final.

Makes me wonder why you're scratting around poaching our managers then.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:25 - Jan 23 with 753 viewsdingdangblue

We are the only 4th tier club to reach a major cup final played over 2 legs!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:26 - Jan 23 with 748 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:07 - Jan 23 by TVOS1907

Makes me wonder why you're scratting around poaching our managers then.

Just to annoy you, probably.
Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:27 - Jan 23 with 733 views442Dale

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:00 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

Except Palace are a bigger club than Barnsley.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:29 - Jan 23 with 725 viewsAtThePeake

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:26 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

Tangled up in blue.

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:35 - Jan 23 with 694 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:26 - Jan 23 by WhiteyBFC

But it's not working.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:43 - Jan 23 with 663 viewsToffeemanc

We will always be a selling club and as such our achievements usually relate to producing/developing players who can be sold on for profits. Recent examples would be Craig Dawson, Rickie Lambert, Grant Holt, Adam LeFondre, Glenn Murray, Will Buckley, etc.

We've even managed the trick with Managers as we have twice supplied managers for a fee in recent years to a low end championship club who unfortunately turned out to have a budget of a similar size to Rochdale's thus guaranteeing said club blaming managers for results rather than the clubs financial incompetence, but guess you already knew that .

Oh and we've never cheated HMRC and been in administration either.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 638 viewsSuddenLad

Did you miss the word 'since' ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 17:04 - Jan 23 with 537 viewspioneer

Keith Hill On BBC Radio Manchester At 8am on 14:50 - Jan 23 by IOMDale

Hilly says the players have got four games to stake their claim

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-hill-c

Whats all this about needing to have a plan B should plan A fail?

Praise the Lord!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024