Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
M'bia 22:37 - Feb 9 with 2495 viewsMagic_Michu

It's been posted on our board and something I saw at the end that seemed very very odd.

But why did M'bia walk over to the Swans fans and give a Swansea fan his shirt and not even clap the QPR fans?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

M'bia on 22:44 - Feb 9 with 2458 viewsDanielswan

I noticed that too ... but its hard to keep the spirits up in such situations, however he is a professional.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

M'bia on 22:50 - Feb 9 with 2424 viewswaveydave

v.sad. I liked him aswell

maybe not so much if he repeats this kind of shit, hopefully he has not intended to piss off the fans
M'bia on 22:52 - Feb 9 with 2412 viewsMagic_Michu

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

A few on our board that he got so used to passing to the team in white in the game he carried it over with his shirt after the game

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

M'bia on 00:16 - Feb 10 with 2268 viewsJigsore

Why is that GIF necessary? Or have you come to gloat over defeating the team bottom in the table? Well done you.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

M'bia on 06:41 - Feb 10 with 2126 viewsBarnesRanger

My understanding of yesterday’s episode is that, coming from the Cameroon as he does, he empathises with conditions of poverty, neglect, and hopelessness. Having been in the area since Friday his heart was touched by the conditions and, knowing that a simple gesture of kindness might give a child some encouragement that there could be a future for him, albeit grim, he decided to give his shirt to a young Swansea supporter.
I know he feels that it was a touch shabby that by 1930 it was already on e-Bay although that sense of disappointment is mitigated to a certain extent as the bids may include food parcels.
M'bia on 11:22 - Feb 10 with 1838 viewssevenhoop

M'bia on 06:41 - Feb 10 by BarnesRanger

My understanding of yesterday’s episode is that, coming from the Cameroon as he does, he empathises with conditions of poverty, neglect, and hopelessness. Having been in the area since Friday his heart was touched by the conditions and, knowing that a simple gesture of kindness might give a child some encouragement that there could be a future for him, albeit grim, he decided to give his shirt to a young Swansea supporter.
I know he feels that it was a touch shabby that by 1930 it was already on e-Bay although that sense of disappointment is mitigated to a certain extent as the bids may include food parcels.

brilliant. My first time that i have been as far into Wales yesterday and, I have to say, what a shithole the whole area was - also surprised any of them have any matter left in their brains living that clost to Port Talbot
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
M'bia on 19:30 - Feb 10 with 1508 viewsdermyqpr

Below average player IMO. Wouldnt get in to any of the prem teams. Just another of the bad buys we are so good at making.

His knack of leaving an opponent or himself on the ground has become a major irritation as far as I am concerned.

Wont be around for much longer TG.
M'bia on 19:34 - Feb 10 with 1481 viewsNorthernr

It was an honest mistake as far as I could see, he just mistook which bit was th away end and which wasn't. It rather summed up his performance and that of the team.
Login to get fewer ads

M'bia on 19:41 - Feb 10 with 1439 viewsYorkRanger

M'bia on 19:34 - Feb 10 by Northernr

It was an honest mistake as far as I could see, he just mistook which bit was th away end and which wasn't. It rather summed up his performance and that of the team.

yep - benefit of the doubt rather than hang him seems sensible
M'bia on 19:43 - Feb 10 with 1424 viewsbaz_qpr

M'bia on 19:30 - Feb 10 by dermyqpr

Below average player IMO. Wouldnt get in to any of the prem teams. Just another of the bad buys we are so good at making.

His knack of leaving an opponent or himself on the ground has become a major irritation as far as I am concerned.

Wont be around for much longer TG.

He's an interesting one Marseille paid 10m euros for him, as a midfielder but he won player of the year last season as a centre half.

If we were starting the season today with the squad we have I would expect him and Mbia to be the centre half partnership and in all honesty if they are both going to stay for next season then lets revert to it now and give Clint a rest
M'bia on 21:49 - Feb 10 with 1267 views0hwestlondon

Lets remember he is isn't the brightest star in the sky, he thought we was in scotland after all, dont know if he though we was glasgow rangers, or queens park, benefit of the doubt i reckon, and to Magic michu, this season is the first time you have beat us at home so get your head out of your arse.
M'bia on 22:15 - Feb 10 with 1186 viewsWestonsuperR

Met a Marseille fan this week. He wasn't at all sad to see M'Bia go and said he had been in poor form and was only ever interested in enhancing his own reputation, isnt a team player. I don't necessarily agree but do think he has turned into one of the many let downs since signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024