Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Hilly 22:01 - Feb 26 with 1827 viewsThe_DJ

A month in charge and we have played like Barcelona.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Well done Hilly on 22:05 - Feb 26 with 1754 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hilly's stock has fallen to an all time low tonight.......how the hell could we put on such a shockingly bad show tonight!

Absolute rubbish!
Well done Hilly on 23:25 - Feb 26 with 1502 viewsTalkingSutty

Well done Hilly on 22:05 - Feb 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Hilly's stock has fallen to an all time low tonight.......how the hell could we put on such a shockingly bad show tonight!

Absolute rubbish!

In fairness to Hill he cant be held resposible for some of the players we now have at the club. We have a collection of waifs and strays, players with the skill but not the temprement,discipline or work ethic. Players who know they wont be at the club in a few months time and players who probably dont even want to play for Keith Hill in the first place.

If Hilly stays the time to judge him will be at the end of next season, he cant be held responsible for a lot of the dross that he has inherited.
Well done Hilly on 23:29 - Feb 26 with 1468 viewschuckleberry

Hill has got a long hard job ahead of him in rebuilding this team and it's not going to happen overnight. He has inherited a lot of dross and will be making assessments the same as we are. Give him chance!
Well done Hilly on 23:31 - Feb 26 with 1456 viewsroccydaleian

Well done Hilly on 23:29 - Feb 26 by chuckleberry

Hill has got a long hard job ahead of him in rebuilding this team and it's not going to happen overnight. He has inherited a lot of dross and will be making assessments the same as we are. Give him chance!

Correct, chuckles.
Well done Hilly on 23:40 - Feb 26 with 1440 viewsdido

Wrong.
Should never have sacked Coleman, he did nothing wrong.
Give me 5 good reasons why Coleman deserved to be sacked.
He is a good manager, who needed alittle more time to turn it around.
Well done Hilly on 23:42 - Feb 26 with 1421 viewsroccydaleian

Well done Hilly on 23:40 - Feb 26 by dido

Wrong.

Think you've missed a letter l, off your user name.
Well done Hilly on 23:44 - Feb 26 with 1405 viewsSuddenLad

Blaming Keith Hill for this squad is as ridiculous as praising Steve Eyre for getting us promoted.

No matter what KH says publicly, it will bear no resemblance to what he says in the dressing room and to those players who he thinks need telling.

One thing you can guarantee though, is that we won't be subjected to some of the odious antics that his predecessor thought were appropriate for a professional football manager.

It's the grin on HIS face that hurts most tonight. Of all the teams.........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Well done Hilly on 23:45 - Feb 26 with 1400 viewsSwissdale

Wrong.

1000 less supporters in 12 Months
Abysmal discipline
Mid-season holidays
Signing 'old mates' clearly not fit for L2 and not playing them
Trying to turn an average l2 right back in his 30's into a central midfielder
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Hilly on 23:45 - Feb 26 with 1394 viewsSalwaDale

Well done Hilly on 23:44 - Feb 26 by SuddenLad

Blaming Keith Hill for this squad is as ridiculous as praising Steve Eyre for getting us promoted.

No matter what KH says publicly, it will bear no resemblance to what he says in the dressing room and to those players who he thinks need telling.

One thing you can guarantee though, is that we won't be subjected to some of the odious antics that his predecessor thought were appropriate for a professional football manager.

Agree with a lot of that.

TBBT

Well done Hilly on 23:46 - Feb 26 with 1387 viewsSalwaDale

Well done Hilly on 23:44 - Feb 26 by SuddenLad

Double post edit. Sorry.

TBBT

Well done Hilly on 23:47 - Feb 26 with 1378 viewsNotClingers

Wrong.

1.He was Scouse

Repeat 4 times

Now furk off you boring tosseur
Well done Hilly on 23:50 - Feb 26 with 1371 viewsSuddenLad

Wrong.

Strange therefore that several of the players under his management didn't think he was fit to run the Dog & Duck reserves.

A lot thought he was clueless, he behaved like an amateur and as a result some players couldn't wait to get away.

They can't all be wrong. Hence some vigorous sniggering on Twitter when he was sent packing.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Well done Hilly on 00:13 - Feb 27 with 1331 viewsTVOS1907

Wrong.

How come you didn't post this a month ago?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Well done Hilly on 00:17 - Feb 27 with 1323 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Wrong.

sod off ,Soft Lad.
Well done Hilly on 14:42 - Feb 27 with 1104 viewsChaffRAFC

I genuinely don't think we played that badly last night. I thought Phil Edwards had a good first half, as did Rose and our best midfielder on the night was far and away Brian Barry-Murphy who has been impressive since coming back into the side.

Jones didn't have a good game but I put that down to a lack of match practice.

The problem lies within the final third. I don't mind Gornell but he's gone slightly downhill since Hill came in. Maybe Henderson can provide the kick up the backside he needs perhaps. I think Grimes is a talent but he was poor again last night. He's got goals in him, he's our second top goalscorer with 10 this season but he seems to only play well in stages. Does he do enough to warrant a place in the side? I don't know so much, or would it be worth playing him as the most advanced forward and playing Grant, Tutte and Henderson behind, or drop BBM to the bench and play Tutte next to Kennedy and have Grant, Jones and Henderson behind Grimes? I don't know, I don't get paid to make such decisions, Keith does.

The fact we've drawn a blank in two games and created next to nothing will be as alarming to Hill as it is to us. I don't think we played poorly, I don't think Accrington were better than us on the night, I think they had three shots, two ended up being quite remarkable goals from their left back who will never score two goals like that again in his life and the other would have been the same but for a stunning save from Lillis before his defence failed to clear.

I saw positives and a couple of negatives, the negatives aren't too difficult to fix I don't think. We may see a big difference when Grant and Henderson enter the fray.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Well done Hilly on 16:16 - Feb 27 with 999 viewsChaffRAFC

I genuinely don't think we played that badly last night. I thought Phil Edwards had a good first half, as did Rose and our best midfielder on the night was far and away Brian Barry-Murphy who has been impressive since coming back into the side.

Jones didn't have a good game but I put that down to a lack of match practice.

The problem lies within the final third. I don't mind Gornell but he's gone slightly downhill since Hill came in. Maybe Henderson can provide the kick up the backside he needs perhaps. I think Grimes is a talent but he was poor again last night. He's got goals in him, he's our second top goalscorer with 10 this season but he seems to only play well in stages. Does he do enough to warrant a place in the side? I don't know so much, or would it be worth playing him as the most advanced forward and playing Grant, Tutte and Henderson behind, or drop BBM to the bench and play Tutte next to Kennedy and have Grant, Jones and Henderson behind Grimes? I don't know, I don't get paid to make such decisions, Keith does.

The fact we've drawn a blank in two games and created next to nothing will be as alarming to Hill as it is to us. I don't think we played poorly, I don't think Accrington were better than us on the night, I think they had three shots, two ended up being quite remarkable goals from their left back who will never score two goals like that again in his life and the other would have been the same but for a stunning save from Lillis before his defence failed to clear.

I saw positives and a couple of negatives, the negatives aren't too difficult to fix I don't think. We may see a big difference when Grant and Henderson enter the fray.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024