Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Grimes 19:13 - Mar 28 with 6635 viewsdale_spotland

Do you want him here next season? If the news came through tomorrow he had signed a 3 year contract would you be happy? Or do you want him gone?

Want him gone personally.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Ashley Grimes on 12:44 - Mar 29 with 1359 viewsTalkingSutty

Ashley Grimes on 09:34 - Mar 29 by SteTsGoldenBoot

I cant remember disliking any Dale player as much as I do Grimes! Leonard maybe? Oh Steve Doyle for sure!!!!

Sick of his slapped arse face and the screaming at other players when the ball is played half an inch out of his range.

The most flat footed footballer I have ever seen and will not miss his half arsed waddle when 'closing down' the opposition.

When his career finishes he will look back and think, 'what a waste of time that was'.

Could have been so different!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

A good summing up, his whole demeanour is one of downright misery.
Ashley Grimes on 18:39 - Mar 29 with 1277 viewsregjenkins

Do we really want any of them back next season?

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Ashley Grimes on 18:48 - Mar 29 with 1267 viewssykeboy

Ashley Grimes on 12:14 - Mar 29 by dale_spotland

Agree with that first line, Dissapoints me every time he's on the pitch.

spot on a totally overated player,who yes is skillful but is not a team player and will not be here next season
Ashley Grimes on 20:34 - Mar 30 with 1173 viewsBigDaveMyCock

In the words of the great Will Ferrell 'Am I taking crazy pills here?'

Olympicdale posted all of these comments within an hour or so.

Firstly, he was definitive in regards to our Ashley:-

"well personally I think he's terrible, definitely our worst player and needs to be gone asap.."

Within about 20 minutes there is a thawing towards the 'terrible' and 'worst player':-

"Talent wise he is just as good as Daggers, but needs to be more adaptable to playing where he's told and get on with it."

Then there's a 'well actually the Romans weren't that bad after all" type of feeling in regards to our Ashley:-

"I think he can take him or leave him, which is the case for the fans too. I'd be very happy to see him alongside Grant/Henderson next season."

Then we have the full Nick Clegg about turn with:-

"I'd be more than happy to see him stay and forge a partnership with Bobby Grant, I think them two could hit 30 goals between them. Its a cliche used on this board many times relating to Grimes, but you either build the team around his skill and ability, or you get rid."

Quite fookin remarkable.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Ashley Grimes on 23:41 - Mar 30 with 1107 viewsShun

Ashley Grimes on 20:34 - Mar 30 by BigDaveMyCock

"well personally I think he's terrible, definitely our worst player and needs to be gone asap.."

Within about 20 minutes there is a thawing towards the 'terrible' and 'worst player':-

"Talent wise he is just as good as Daggers, but needs to be more adaptable to playing where he's told and get on with it."

Then there's a 'well actually the Romans weren't that bad after all" type of feeling in regards to our Ashley:-

"I think he can take him or leave him, which is the case for the fans too. I'd be very happy to see him alongside Grant/Henderson next season."

"I'd be more than happy to see him stay and forge a partnership with Bobby Grant, I think them two could hit 30 goals between them. Its a cliche used on this board many times relating to Grimes, but you either build the team around his skill and ability, or you get rid."

Quite fookin remarkable.

With regards to OD's first comment, I thought it was pretty clear myself that he was being sarcastic. Not sure about the rest though!
Ashley Grimes on 23:44 - Mar 30 with 1104 viewsolympicdale

Quite fookin remarkable.

oh my good golly, do you understand the concept of sarcasm you bell end.

Life is a game of fate.

Ashley Grimes on 23:50 - Mar 30 with 1095 viewsolympicdale

Ashley Grimes on 23:41 - Mar 30 by Shun

With regards to OD's first comment, I thought it was pretty clear myself that he was being sarcastic. Not sure about the rest though!

correct there Shun, the rest is perfectly sincere. Grimes, quality wise I firmly believe is as good as Daggers, without his work rate to boot, and would gladly see him up alongside Grant in a two-pronged attack next season, but wouldnt be heartbroken if he left.

Life is a game of fate.

Ashley Grimes on 14:57 - Mar 31 with 1020 viewsMass_Debater

Quite fookin remarkable.

LMFAO.

Best post ever.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Grimes on 17:28 - Mar 31 with 967 viewsfinberty

Unfortunately for the lad, we know (and he cannot possibly know) the calibre of player he is following.
How many of Dagnall, Le Fondre, Murray, COG, Lambert or Holt spent so much of their time posturing and complaining about missed passes etc, rather than getting bloo*y stuck in and working their ar&es off?

He's had two seasons to prove himself as top drawer.

Could this be three successive relegation scraps for him as a player??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024