Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace and Barnsley Kit clash 23:52 - Apr 6 with 3228 viewsRockerdale97

Barnsley made to wear Palaces away shirt. Perkins shirt drowned him.
Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 23:55 - Apr 6 with 3217 viewsColDale

think we're all stopping up for the Football League Show tonight
Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 00:30 - Apr 7 with 3165 viewsolympicdale

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 23:55 - Apr 6 by ColDale

think we're all stopping up for the Football League Show tonight

I've forgotten what that felt like.

Life is a game of fate.

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 00:32 - Apr 7 with 3162 viewsdingdangblue

Don't know how much you can trust BBC stats but quite amazing if true: Palace 23 shots 12 on target, Barnsley 3 shots 0 on target. Great point though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 01:03 - Apr 7 with 3137 viewsWhiteyBFC

Great result for us today, and a SUPERB result for the Dale.

Just because I know you love these videos....

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 10:14 - Apr 7 with 3048 views442Dale

The lack of intelligence shown by football clubs toward their playing strips is ridiculous, and we're worse than most. The first thing that should happen when choosing kits should be an assessment of whether the home and away kits will both clash with another side in the division, if they do then either choose a different away kit or have a third kit available that is completely different.

We'll be clashing with Bristol Rovers and Hartlepool next season unless we have a third shirt (it'll have to be 'new' even if it's the yellow one with Co-Op no longer shirt sponsors) and that's just the start of issues with having a white and blue away kit. And yes, the fans voted for it, but it shouldn't have been an option. Nor should black.

And don't get me started on the Wycombe and Bristol Rovers choices this season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 10:22 - Apr 7 with 3029 viewsoff2div1

Would not happen to us with Jack as our kitman
Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 10:35 - Apr 7 with 3003 views442Dale

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 10:22 - Apr 7 by off2div1

Would not happen to us with Jack as our kitman

Oh no, we didn't spend our promotion season watching away games where our players merged into the opposition at Shrewsbury, Chesterfield and Bury - as criticised by the national media. That wasn't the kitman's fault though, the purple kit problems should have been addressed by those choosing it, not dismissed even when brought to their attention

Nor have we worn away kits for no reason at all, apart from for superstition reasons possibly. Never happens.

There should be someone at the Football League who sorts this before everyone starts. I'll do it from my front room on a Wednesday if they want.

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 10:35 - Apr 7 with 3002 viewsColDale

I had to laugh when I saw the kit clash, because there's only one person responsible for that.
Login to get fewer ads

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 10:45 - Apr 7 with 2985 views442Dale

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 10:35 - Apr 7 by ColDale

I had to laugh when I saw the kit clash, because there's only one person responsible for that.

And Hill will have been laughing his head off watching Flicker get all heated about badges while Holloway insisted that his players couldn't wear their away kit at home.

Palace and Barnsley Kit clash on 11:37 - Apr 7 with 2946 viewsfrenzied

Both teams a load of wimps!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever happened to shirts verses skins like we used to have at school years ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024