Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 bombs expole at finish line of Boston marathon 20:40 - Apr 15 with 4822 viewswombat

Looks awful

Poll: which is your favouite foot

2 bombs expole at finish line of Boston marathon on 22:32 - Apr 16 with 565 viewsBrightonhoop

2 bombs expole at finish line of Boston marathon on 22:15 - Apr 16 by TGRRRSSS

Love the democracy in Zimbabwe Brighton, er oh no thats right there's nothing of interest in Zim

Ha! Indeed.
2 bombs expole at finish line of Boston marathon on 22:33 - Apr 16 with 564 viewsBrightonhoop

2 bombs expole at finish line of Boston marathon on 22:28 - Apr 16 by BklynRanger

The legitimacy of wars aside, the above post is indeed a load of old shyte.

I hope any protests done tomorrow will be done with dignity and not just look like trust fund hippies having a champagne jolly-up, but we'll see.

But to say people can't protest in London because of bombs going off in Boston just reeks of reactionary cowardice.

That sir, I would say is spot on!
2 bombs expole at finish line of Boston marathon on 22:36 - Apr 16 with 555 viewscarrotcrunch_R

I can't understand why people want to commit such acts of atrocities it is always the innocent that end up suffering .
2 bombs expole at finish line of Boston marathon on 23:34 - Apr 16 with 525 viewsgueRRilla

*Nice* collection of reactionary tweets after the bombing.

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/48093470152/two-explosives-went-off-at-the-

Lived in Boston for 3 months and can only speak highly of the people there. Deeply saddened to hear of this tragedy and look forward to the swift arrest of the f*cker that did it.
2 bombs expole at finish line of Boston marathon on 07:11 - Apr 17 with 476 viewsqprmick

2 bombs expole at finish line of Boston marathon on 09:27 - Apr 16 by loftboy

Shocking news, RIP to those that died but feel extra sad for the 8 year old.

....his sister lost a leg and his mum has a serious brain injury, so sad and it achieves nothing.

Qprmick

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024