Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Green 14:02 - May 6 with 1470 viewsthehat

Harry has stated Julio will probably go in the summer - I for one won't be too disappointed had a good spell in January / February but apart from that has been mediocre at best. I still wake up cursing him for not coming for that cross at Villa Park - A pivotal moment in our season.
Rob Green on 14:05 - May 6 with 1460 viewsTheBlob

Sponge Fingers will have to do better than 23 seconds in on Saturday.

Grave misgivings.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rob Green on 14:12 - May 6 with 1423 viewsWeaverQPR

Yes buttergloves still worries me.

@WeavQPR

Rob Green on 14:12 - May 6 with 1420 viewsstuartqpr

cesar is one of the best shot stoppers around. His complete game as a keeper however is not good enough for a top team. Doesnt command the area, dodgy under crosses. He will prob go back to Italy and good riddance TBH.
Rob Green on 14:12 - May 6 with 1424 viewsTHEBUSH

One of them has to go, ridiculous signings by Hughes, both been pretty average.
Rob Green on 14:16 - May 6 with 1396 viewsClive_Anderson

Should have kept Kenny, he played better for us than both these two and cost a fraction of their wages.
Rob Green on 14:16 - May 6 with 1396 viewsTheBlob

Rob Green on 14:12 - May 6 by stuartqpr

cesar is one of the best shot stoppers around. His complete game as a keeper however is not good enough for a top team. Doesnt command the area, dodgy under crosses. He will prob go back to Italy and good riddance TBH.

Quite agree.Both of them are pretty ok when they don't have to think.
Get rid of the pair and get the Scmeichel sprog in.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rob Green on 14:19 - May 6 with 1382 viewsNov77

Green was at fault for the goal, and no doubt he will be for 7 or 8 next season, it's the other end we need to sort out. We scored 71 the year we came up, 29 so far this season.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Rob Green on 14:25 - May 6 with 1350 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Green was great for West Ham in the Championship and could easily do a good job for us as well

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Rob Green on 14:28 - May 6 with 1350 viewsrsonist

Would rather Green went out the door too but we'll be unlikely to ever find a buyer who would match his wages.

Hopefully a consistent run of games will iron out the pratfalls. He was never this bad for Norwich and West Ham after all.
Rob Green on 14:41 - May 6 with 1322 viewsTacticalR

Rob Green on 14:28 - May 6 by rsonist

Would rather Green went out the door too but we'll be unlikely to ever find a buyer who would match his wages.

Hopefully a consistent run of games will iron out the pratfalls. He was never this bad for Norwich and West Ham after all.

He got relegated with both sides.

Air hostess clique

Rob Green on 14:46 - May 6 with 1302 viewsHollowayRanger

GREEN for more suited to championship football than ceaser

one has to go in fact nothink to say why not both? and save what £100,000 plus odd a week?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Rob Green on 16:13 - May 6 with 1217 viewsSuffolk

I hope Green stays with the club. I have never seen him wearing a Chelsea kit and to my knowledge he has never said or tweeted anything bad about us. Further to this he comes off his line for crosses and knows the rest of the team by their first name. Team player - we need them.
Rob Green on 17:16 - May 6 with 1155 viewscjc

Fair enough, Green maybe the best option in the championship but to criticize Cesar and say he is not good enough is barking. The players poll have him up there as one of our best players this season, ok thats not saying much but still there were a fair few games during the first 3 months of Harrys reign where he kept us in the game and without him we would have been screwed far sooner.

The Green and Cesar saga was a complete f#ck up though and did us no favours in building a team with confidence. Probably the owners biggest mistake at the beginning of the season agreeing to it.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Rob Green on 19:02 - May 6 with 1066 viewsHollowayRanger

BIT LIKE THE 70'S SHILTON OR CLEMANCE

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Rob Green on 19:20 - May 6 with 1034 viewsSuffolk

Rob Green on 19:02 - May 6 by HollowayRanger

BIT LIKE THE 70'S SHILTON OR CLEMANCE

Joe Corrigan anyone?
Rob Green on 21:35 - May 6 with 904 viewsgazza1

Green aint the best but nor is Ceasar, Ceasar will be gone soon but the big question is whether Green should be kept. I think we have much more important positions to cover and worse players to be moved out.
Rob Green on 08:22 - May 7 with 767 viewsKingshillJr

What if we start 'building for the future'?

Maybe Luke Steele from Barnsley or Moore from Brentford?
Rob Green on 10:33 - May 7 with 699 viewsrsonist

Both good young keepers. Thought Marek Stech at Yeovil was also impressive. Foderingham at Swindon too, Hammersmith lad as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024