Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy 10:26 - Jun 9 with 6873 viewsR442D

Does anyone have any actual facts or information to why he hasn't put pen to paper yet?

I.e, he's just finalising the deal or he's in talks with another club?

Be gutted if we lost him.
Been a massive part in the squad since he arrived.
Jason Kennedy on 10:30 - Jun 9 with 5492 viewsRalphs12

No but I'd imagine he's got a few offers that he's having to think about. Possibly the same for Rhys
Jason Kennedy on 12:16 - Jun 9 with 5335 viewsboromat

I think he was on holiday last week. Fingers crossed we'll hear something one way or the other this week. With Tutte signing puts that little extra pressure on.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jason Kennedy on 18:10 - Jun 9 with 5201 viewsRoChDaLe

as i posted in the past he definately had an offer from Barnsley

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Jason Kennedy on 19:17 - Jun 9 with 5113 views442Dale

Jason Kennedy on 18:10 - Jun 9 by RoChDaLe

as i posted in the past he definately had an offer from Barnsley

Why would Barnsley with Perkins, Etuhu, Dawson and Mellis want Kennedy? They're cutting their cloth accordingly (see the offers to Hassell and Steele) so would JK want to go there as a squad player on wages to reflect that?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jason Kennedy on 19:19 - Jun 9 with 5097 viewsRoChDaLe

Jason Kennedy on 19:17 - Jun 9 by 442Dale

Why would Barnsley with Perkins, Etuhu, Dawson and Mellis want Kennedy? They're cutting their cloth accordingly (see the offers to Hassell and Steele) so would JK want to go there as a squad player on wages to reflect that?

i thought this too at the time and still, but a mate told me there has definately been an offer to him.. he was adament.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Jason Kennedy on 19:21 - Jun 9 with 5095 views442Dale

Jason Kennedy on 19:19 - Jun 9 by RoChDaLe

i thought this too at the time and still, but a mate told me there has definately been an offer to him.. he was adament.

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of, you should have dismissed his comments accordingly.

Jason Kennedy on 19:22 - Jun 9 with 5089 viewsBartRowou

It's a dog eat dog world.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Jason Kennedy on 19:27 - Jun 9 with 5075 views442Dale

On August 3rd most want to see him emerge from the main stand and deliver.

Login to get fewer ads

Jason Kennedy on 19:39 - Jun 9 with 5038 viewsBartRowou

Jason Kennedy on 19:27 - Jun 9 by 442Dale

On August 3rd most want to see him emerge from the main stand and deliver.

I heard he's been having car trouble.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Jason Kennedy on 20:47 - Jun 9 with 4927 viewsSalwaDale

John Coleman never seemed to like him, perhaps he is far too much of a goody two shoes.

TBBT

Jason Kennedy on 07:08 - Jun 10 with 4757 viewsPDIDDY

Jason Kennedy on 19:21 - Jun 9 by 442Dale

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of, you should have dismissed his comments accordingly.

I'm adamant that JK is a Prince Charming, plus he always stands and delivers, gets stuck in and not a goody two shoes

Gissa job

Jason Kennedy on 08:52 - Jun 10 with 4696 viewsYadHoDale

Probably got an offer from.Carlisle United (aka The Kings of the Wild Frontier).

If so, does Bastien Hery qualify as a young parisian as a potential replacement...
Jason Kennedy on 09:03 - Jun 10 with 4682 viewsSuddenLad

Jason Kennedy on 20:47 - Jun 9 by SalwaDale

John Coleman never seemed to like him, perhaps he is far too much of a goody two shoes.

Who ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jason Kennedy on 10:33 - Jun 10 with 4576 viewsdeeplishblue

Jason Kennedy on 09:03 - Jun 10 by SuddenLad

Who ?

Charming !

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Jason Kennedy on 11:47 - Jun 10 with 4458 viewsdingdangblue

Jason Kennedy on 09:03 - Jun 10 by SuddenLad

Who ?

I wouldn't worry if Hilly plays a few more youth players - The kids are alright.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jason Kennedy on 18:01 - Jun 12 with 3950 viewsNinco

Is he a friend or foe?
Jason Kennedy on 07:47 - Jun 13 with 3709 viewsbilbobaggins

Jason Kennedy on 18:01 - Jun 12 by Ninco

Is he a friend or foe?

have in on a good source that hes got till this thursday to make his mind up then any offer will be with drawn as they look else were
and suppose that fair hes been given chance to be part of a good team
Jason Kennedy on 08:18 - Jun 13 with 3679 viewsdownunder

Jason Kennedy on 07:47 - Jun 13 by bilbobaggins

have in on a good source that hes got till this thursday to make his mind up then any offer will be with drawn as they look else were

Who? Adam Ant?
Jason Kennedy on 09:35 - Jun 13 with 3601 viewselectricblue

Sounds just like what JK's agent maybe hoping for.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Jason Kennedy on 09:58 - Jun 13 with 3574 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

You sound very Adam Ant that this is true :-)

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Jason Kennedy on 11:04 - Jun 13 with 3500 viewsaleanddale

Looks like he will be off - probably to Bradford as previously mentioned they would tick a lot of boxs. He could live in Otley / Harrogate / Knaresborough area and be a hour or more closer to home.

Less than an hour to Teeside from there.

also lg1 football.

probably better wages

Jonah factor.

Uphill battle to retain his services but if he goes then i would wish him well. I always remember the day we signed him and could not believe it!!

If he goes that would also give us a big chunk of playing budget back to allow us not to be scraping the bottom of the barrel and we could go in for someone highly regarded at lg2 level.

Soares????

Wouldnt mind Mozika but I assume he will go ( or might have already gone?? ) to a league 1 team minimum.

Jason Kennedy on 12:58 - Jun 13 with 3364 viewsMoonyDale

Jason Kennedy on 11:04 - Jun 13 by aleanddale

Looks like he will be off - probably to Bradford as previously mentioned they would tick a lot of boxs. He could live in Otley / Harrogate / Knaresborough area and be a hour or more closer to home.

Less than an hour to Teeside from there.

also lg1 football.

probably better wages

Jonah factor.

Uphill battle to retain his services but if he goes then i would wish him well. I always remember the day we signed him and could not believe it!!

If he goes that would also give us a big chunk of playing budget back to allow us not to be scraping the bottom of the barrel and we could go in for someone highly regarded at lg2 level.

Soares????

Wouldnt mind Mozika but I assume he will go ( or might have already gone?? ) to a league 1 team minimum.

Is it just me who is wishing this Kennedy thing would just get sorted? Every day that passes is a day less for Hilly to find a replacement. I know he will have some ideas on who to go for, assuming that all this waiting doesn't allow some other teams to get in before we do......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Jason Kennedy on 13:08 - Jun 13 with 3344 views100notout

Jason Kennedy on 12:58 - Jun 13 by MoonyDale

Is it just me who is wishing this Kennedy thing would just get sorted? Every day that passes is a day less for Hilly to find a replacement. I know he will have some ideas on who to go for, assuming that all this waiting doesn't allow some other teams to get in before we do......

I'm sure Hilly already has 3 or 4 names in mind.

1st July is the key date when loads of players will become officially free agents. I suspect we should hear something very shortly after that if not before. The key is to have everone in place a couple of weeks before the trip to Tenerife.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Jason Kennedy on 18:00 - Jun 13 with 3191 viewsbilbobaggins

Jason Kennedy on 12:58 - Jun 13 by MoonyDale

apparently Kennedy has got a ligament problem that he would fail a fitness test at most clubs so a move might be out but to a lower club might take a chance can see him going to bury a non league club
Jason Kennedy on 19:55 - Jun 13 with 3083 viewsbig_dave2010

Jason Kennedy on 18:00 - Jun 13 by bilbobaggins

apparently Kennedy has got a ligament problem that he would fail a fitness test at most clubs so a move might be out but to a lower club might take a chance can see him going to bury a non league club

why would he want to go bury a non league club??? he's a footballer, not a grave digger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024