Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' 10:15 - Jun 19 with 7207 viewsDieByYourSide

Harry Redknapp's reaction to the fixture list...

“I’m good friends with Dave and Milan and I’m looking forward to seeing them both. I wish them all the best for the season — after the opening day! They’re both big characters in the game and Sheffield Wednesday are a massive club with a huge following''

“Bolton and Leeds are big, big clubs in this division and both will expect to be challenging this season. There’s no easy games but we’re looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead.”

Valuable insight, Harry

Poll: And it's hi ho

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 19:26 - Jun 20 with 675 viewsqprxtc

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 18:55 - Jun 20 by TheBlob

What,an average club wins the League Cup,nearly wins the league,top London club for years,been in Europe,produced internationals including captain of England.founder members of the Premier League and over 13 seasons therein......?

It's great being average.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Yep. That's about average.
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 19:31 - Jun 20 with 664 viewsTheBlob

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 19:26 - Jun 20 by qprxtc

Yep. That's about average.

Yeah?Give us some other examples wouldya?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 19:40 - Jun 20 with 658 viewsqprxtc

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 19:31 - Jun 20 by TheBlob

Yeah?Give us some other examples wouldya?

Well in this division you have teams that have won the league, FA cup, European cup, got to many finals, never been in the third division and so on. Even more in the division above.

We have spent most of our existence pottering along in division three. We haven't done badly at all if you just count the seasons from 1966. But, as we know with Sky, football was around for a long time before that.

And we were pretty average.
This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 19:48 - Jun 20 with 649 viewsTheBlob

This just in, Sheffield Wednesday are a ''massive club'' on 19:40 - Jun 20 by qprxtc

Well in this division you have teams that have won the league, FA cup, European cup, got to many finals, never been in the third division and so on. Even more in the division above.

We have spent most of our existence pottering along in division three. We haven't done badly at all if you just count the seasons from 1966. But, as we know with Sky, football was around for a long time before that.

And we were pretty average.

So being average has a statute of limtations attached?I get it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024