Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season 14:49 - Jul 2 with 4220 viewsDoomed

1st SWP, for me the worst signing the club made in the Prem, can't cross a ball, shoot or tackle and he still has 2yrs on his contract!
2nd Bosingwa, lots more talent than SWP, but his major problem is he can't be arsed.
3rd Ferdinand, above his level in the championship, can't wait to the end of the season when his contract is up!
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 17:56 - Jul 2 with 738 viewscarrotcrunch_R

I am probably the only one here that wanted cesar too stay and would prefer it if green went. Ok here is my list 1 boswinga 2 hoilet (toilet) 3 green
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 17:58 - Jul 2 with 732 viewsnhd23

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 14:53 - Jul 2 by 1MoreBrightonR

This thread is as positive as your username :)

1. Bosingwa - if you think he was disinterested last year, imagine this year
2. Park - overpaid and not good enough
3. Ferdinand - seriously lacking ability and confidence

am curious to see of SWP does ok in the championship.

1.Mbia -Angers me more than any QPR player since Matthew Brazier or Karl Ready
2.Jose Bosingwa - For obvious reason's too numerous to mention
3.Shaun Wright Phillips - As much for his ludicrous salary as his lack of ability
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 19:08 - Jul 2 with 705 viewsderbyhoop

1. Bosingwa, who can never play for us again.
2. Barton, who doesn't want to play for us.
3. Shite-Phillips, who just cannot play.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 23:53 - Jul 2 with 672 viewsShotKneesHoop

I have already named 12 shyte hawks but if it came down to just three, I'd name:

1. R's Wipe Phillips.
2. Worn Shyte Flips
3. SWP

I'm spoilt for choice which one should go first, but as long as it's one of them, quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024