Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed 13:06 - Jul 12 with 5794 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Hello,

I've recently taken over a junior football team for Pennine Juniors FC based in Norden and we are looking for players. They will be Under 13s next season, so the players that will be playing will be going into year 8 at school next year.

We are short a few players and we are currently in the middle of recruiting. If you have a son/nephew/grandson who is football mad and just wants a kick around, we a very friendly club recognised by the English FA and we have Charter Standard status. All of the coaches have Level 1/2 FA Coaching badges.

We do not pressure the players into a 'win at all costs' mentality, instead we operate more of a 'developmental' philosophy within the club. Each player gets AT LEAST 1 half of football whether that's starting the game or coming off the bench at HT.

We are currently training on Saturday mornings throughout the summer at Norden Community School. 9.15am-10.30am. The league starts in September.

If you know a child who would like to play, then please PM me on here or simply just bring them to training on a Saturday morning.

We have a registration night taking place tonight if anyone would like to just come along and ask any questions with no obligations to sign up. We will be at the Horse and Farrier pub in Norden from 7pm-8.45pm. We will be out the back near the bowling green.

Thanks for your time.

Rob.
Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed on 13:15 - Jul 12 with 5772 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good Luck with your venture Rob.......hope you unearth some stars.
Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed on 13:29 - Jul 12 with 5749 viewsallieddale

Pennine are also looking for players for next seasons u7 and u11 please visit www.penninejuniors.co.uk for details on the club
Sorry for hijacking your plea Rob
Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed on 13:30 - Jul 12 with 5739 viewsMattbdale

Also my sons team at Littleborough Juniors U9 could do with a few new players also :)

Up the Dale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed on 14:13 - Jul 12 with 5702 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed on 13:15 - Jul 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good Luck with your venture Rob.......hope you unearth some stars.

Thanks Y_D! Much appreciated! I would hate for them to disband due to lack of players. We have a good set of talented lads! We just need some interest!
Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed on 18:23 - Jul 12 with 5634 viewsHopwoodblue

Any joy yet ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed on 21:37 - Jul 12 with 5582 viewsTrue_Blue2

Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed on 18:23 - Jul 12 by Hopwoodblue

Any joy yet ?

Why - are you interested in signing Hopwoodblue? I think you're a little too old for U13 football.
Pennine Juniors Football Club - Under 13s - Players Needed on 08:39 - Jul 16 with 5484 viewsSandy_lane_lad

*Subtle Bump*
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024